The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2005, 12:50 PM
Royal Highness

I love the color, but you are right, the hat is a little too outrageous.

I wonder how they support those things on their heads? It just looks like a headache waiting to happen.

Old 09-22-2005, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

when Maxima return to work?

Sara Boyce

Old 09-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD
It could also be that the whole family goes to argentina. They are able to bring some nannies along, so i don't think that's a problem. Like when he prince of Asturias got married, they also brought their amalia with them.
The Prince and Princess of Asturias don't have children yet, so you must be confused. Letizia's not due for a couple of months.

Haakon and Mette-Marit took Ingrid to Iceland, but there are no other reigning royals named Amalia.
Old 09-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Courtier

I think DDD meeant that to Felipe and Letizias wedding, Maxima and Willem brought Amalia with them
Old 09-23-2005, 10:02 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
A. Azoulay (C), personal advisor of Maroccan king Mohammed VI, is flanked by Dutch Crownprince Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima at the palace in The Hague, Wednesday 21 September 2005. Azoulay is in the Netherlands for celebrations to mark the 400th anniversary of diplomatic relations between The Netherlands and Marocco.
Maxima doesn t look to well on those pictures, does she? Vibrant colours suit her much better. The hairstyle and expression reminds me a bit of Gloria of Thurn und Taxis
Old 09-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Courtier

I think Maxima looks lovely. The color of her outfit and her hair color are wonderful. She looks very nicely dressed, as always.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Royal Highness

Máxima looks very lovely in that Natan outfit. I especially like the fact that she didn't "crowd" the outfit with too many accessories. Alexander looks funny with his pink shirt and tie blending with the pink ( ) walls.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Royal Highness

I agree with Alisa, Maxima looked wonderful. I really loved that color on her; it suits her. However, Willem-Alexander made a wondeful accessory for the wall.

Am I the only one who was amused by the look on his face in the first photo?
Old 10-01-2005, 09:03 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Talking

Great pics xxPatrickxx!!!!!!:)
Old 10-01-2005, 11:58 PM
Royal Highness

I am starting to think that CPMAxima is not the most popular CP on here. Not that she is not liked, but I guess not as interesting? But I would love to hear her talk about economics more.
Old 10-02-2005, 07:57 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

what do you mean with 'on here'? on this forum?
Old 10-02-2005, 02:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
I am starting to think that CPMAxima is not the most popular CP on here. Not that she is not liked, but I guess not as interesting? But I would love to hear her talk about economics more.
All the crown princesses have their own fan clubs and their own critics. Maxima has her fan base and other princesses have theirs. How is one to judge exactly how popular one princess is over another at this forum?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Courtier

Máxima and W-A open Amsterdam-China Festival, 2/10/05

Pics from ANP
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	maxima70y willem.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	201287   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz1.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	201288   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	201289   Click image for larger version

Name:	zzz3.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	201290  

Old 10-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Aristocracy

Is it safe to assume, that Maxima has returned to her royal duties?

Nice pics!
Old 10-02-2005, 03:58 PM
Courtier

Yes, finally!
Old 10-02-2005, 05:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reina
well, to me she is one of the most interesting ones, if not the most. i guess it depends on the person.

loved that glittering and shiny event of the fireworks and the china week... :)

i also think she got back to duty. in the official webpage she has some activities schedulled for the next days.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 10-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota
well, to me she is one of the most interesting ones, if not the most. i guess it depends on the person.
I couldn't agree with you more! Everybody has his or her personal favourites and Máxima is definetely one of mine (besides many others, that's for sure)!
And she is very popular here in Holland and I think that's the most important thing. Imagine being a princess and not being loved by your own people!

it's good to see her back in duty! Thank you for posting the lovely pics, Princess Maxima!
Old 10-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
I couldn't agree with you more! Everybody has his or her personal favourites and Máxima is definetely one of mine (besides many others, that's for sure)!
And she is very popular here in Holland and I think that's the most important thing. Imagine being a princess and not being loved by your own people!

it's good to see her back in duty! Thank you for posting the lovely pics, Princess Maxima!
that's true...Máxima is my favourite princess:) .The bad thing is that she is not very popular here in Argentina.Everybody knows who "Máxima" is(Máxima is not a very common name here in Arg.) but there is not much "fanatismet" here:(
Old 10-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima
that's true...Máxima is my favourite princess:) .The bad thing is that she is not very popular here in Argentina.Everybody knows who "Máxima" is(Máxima is not a very common name here in Arg.) but there is not much "fanatismet" here:(
I like Maxima too! Of all the Crown Princesses, she seems to me to come across as the most down to earth.

Princess Maxima, I'm surprised to hear that she isn't that popular in Argentina ... hopefully her visit next March will win her some new fans.:)
Old 10-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Courtier

As I told you before, evebody knows who's Máxima.You say Máxima and they answer "she is the princess of holland".She appears in ALL the magazines and newspapers, but here people don't know much about monarchy and are not interes in it(i think i am the onlyone).