The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (August 2005 - Feb 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maxima said:
It has been oficially confirmed that Beatrix and Máxima will visit Argentina on March 28th 2006!!!!!!!!

Why just the two of them? Where will W-A be at that time? I'm not complaining at all, I'm just wondering.

The argentinian Minister of Foreinger Affairs, Rafael Bielsa, only said that Maxima and Beatrix will oficially visit Argentina

Prince of Orange, last week

Attachments

• CDC_tcm6-43441.jpg
    CDC_tcm6-43441.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 211
I wonder if Queen Beatrix will no longer travel with W-A -- like QEII doesn't travel with PC?

EIIR will go to the same place as her son, she just won't be on the same plane with him (just as Charles and William don't fly together except in special circumstances). This not taking the heir but taking his wife is new and makes little sense unless Alexander has something else planned.

Maybe he is staying home with his daughters. It could be that when possible Willem and Maxima decided that when possible one will try to stay home so there is a parent with them, especially as they start to get a little older.

Maybe Queen Beatrix was the one scheduled to visit Argentina in the first place and she invited her Argentinian daughter-in-law to come with her. A nice gesture to Maxima who would certainly be pleased to go back home and show her country to her mother-in-law and a nice gesture to Argentinian people by bringing their girl Maxima who is probably extremely popular there.

It could also be that the whole family goes to argentina. They are able to bring some nannies along, so i don't think that's a problem. Like when he prince of Asturias got married, they also brought their amalia with them.

A. Azoulay (C), personal advisor of Maroccan king Mohammed VI, is flanked by Dutch Crownprince Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima at the palace in The Hague, Wednesday 21 September 2005. Azoulay is in the Netherlands for celebrations to mark the 400th anniversary of diplomatic relations between The Netherlands and Marocco.

Attachments

• max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • max2.jpg
    max2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4,510
  • max3.jpg
    max3.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 282
The RVD announced yesterday that Queen Beatrix, Máxima ánd Willem-Alexander will visit Argentina next year.:)

I love the color, but you are right, the hat is a little too outrageous.

I wonder how they support those things on their heads? It just looks like a headache waiting to happen.

when Maxima return to work?

Sara Boyce

DDD said:
It could also be that the whole family goes to argentina. They are able to bring some nannies along, so i don't think that's a problem. Like when he prince of Asturias got married, they also brought their amalia with them.

The Prince and Princess of Asturias don't have children yet, so you must be confused. Letizia's not due for a couple of months.

Haakon and Mette-Marit took Ingrid to Iceland, but there are no other reigning royals named Amalia.

I think DDD meeant that to Felipe and Letizias wedding, Maxima and Willem brought Amalia with them

The Watcher said:
A. Azoulay (C), personal advisor of Maroccan king Mohammed VI, is flanked by Dutch Crownprince Willem Alexander and Princess Maxima at the palace in The Hague, Wednesday 21 September 2005. Azoulay is in the Netherlands for celebrations to mark the 400th anniversary of diplomatic relations between The Netherlands and Marocco.

Maxima doesn t look to well on those pictures, does she? Vibrant colours suit her much better. The hairstyle and expression reminds me a bit of Gloria of Thurn und Taxis

I think Maxima looks lovely. The color of her outfit and her hair color are wonderful. She looks very nicely dressed, as always.

Máxima looks very lovely in that Natan outfit. I especially like the fact that she didn't "crowd" the outfit with too many accessories. Alexander looks funny with his pink shirt and tie blending with the pink :)eek: ) walls.:D

I agree with Alisa, Maxima looked wonderful. I really loved that color on her; it suits her. However, Willem-Alexander made a wondeful accessory for the wall.

Am I the only one who was amused by the look on his face in the first photo? :D

I am starting to think that CPMAxima is not the most popular CP on here. Not that she is not liked, but I guess not as interesting? But I would love to hear her talk about economics more.

what do you mean with 'on here'? on this forum?

Reina said:
I am starting to think that CPMAxima is not the most popular CP on here. Not that she is not liked, but I guess not as interesting? But I would love to hear her talk about economics more.

All the crown princesses have their own fan clubs and their own critics. Maxima has her fan base and other princesses have theirs. How is one to judge exactly how popular one princess is over another at this forum?

Máxima and W-A open Amsterdam-China Festival, 2/10/05

Pics from ANP

Attachments

• maxima70y willem.jpg
    maxima70y willem.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 243
  • zzz1.jpg
    zzz1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 183
  • zzz2.jpg
    zzz2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 227
  • zzz3.jpg
    zzz3.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 249
Last edited by a moderator:
Is it safe to assume, that Maxima has returned to her royal duties?

Nice pics!

Reina said:

well, to me she is one of the most interesting ones, if not the most. i guess it depends on the person.

loved that glittering and shiny event of the fireworks and the china week... :)

i also think she got back to duty. in the official webpage she has some activities schedulled for the next days.

carlota said:
well, to me she is one of the most interesting ones, if not the most. i guess it depends on the person.

I couldn't agree with you more! Everybody has his or her personal favourites and Máxima is definetely one of mine (besides many others, that's for sure)!
And she is very popular here in Holland and I think that's the most important thing. Imagine being a princess and not being loved by your own people! :D

it's good to see her back in duty! Thank you for posting the lovely pics, Princess Maxima!

Maxie said:
I couldn't agree with you more! Everybody has his or her personal favourites and Máxima is definetely one of mine (besides many others, that's for sure)!
And she is very popular here in Holland and I think that's the most important thing. Imagine being a princess and not being loved by your own people! :D

it's good to see her back in duty! Thank you for posting the lovely pics, Princess Maxima!

that's true...Máxima is my favourite princess:) .The bad thing is that she is not very popular here in Argentina.Everybody knows who "Máxima" is(Máxima is not a very common name here in Arg.) but there is not much "fanatismet" here:(

Princess Maxima said:
that's true...Máxima is my favourite princess:) .The bad thing is that she is not very popular here in Argentina.Everybody knows who "Máxima" is(Máxima is not a very common name here in Arg.) but there is not much "fanatismet" here:(

I like Maxima too! Of all the Crown Princesses, she seems to me to come across as the most down to earth.

Princess Maxima, I'm surprised to hear that she isn't that popular in Argentina ... hopefully her visit next March will win her some new fans.:)

As I told you before, evebody knows who's Máxima.You say Máxima and they answer "she is the princess of holland".She appears in ALL the magazines and newspapers, but here people don't know much about monarchy and are not interes in it(i think i am the onlyone).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom