The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 4 (February - August 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or does Maxima attire a little to revealing for an expecting mother? Don't get me wrong pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but this is too much.

Akilah said:
Is it me or does Maxima attire a little to revealing for an expecting mother? Don't get me wrong pregnancy is a beautiful thing, but this is too much.

Really? Is it because it's a little more figure-hugging?

I didn't really notice a difference. All I have to say is thank God that maternity fashion has become much, much more attractive!

I think mid july was announced but I and some other posters think that the baby will be born early.

I love the coat, but hate the, whatever that thing is she is wearing. Some sort of body suit? Look, even W-A seems to be looking at her in that third picture like "What the?"

Yes, something looser mid-body (a long top?) would have been a lot better.

:) :) :) :) I received a video today which includes the engagement interview and the whole pre-wedding coverage. I have always loved Maxima but the video is so nice and she seemed so heartwarming in the interview and in the visits to the provinces. I´m German but I understood a lot of things. Maxima seemed sure and so happy and enthusiastic at the beginning of her official life. Nowadays she is also doing a wonderful job for her new country. Bravo Maxima!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

I swear I recall reading somewhere that Maxima was due on July 10, but I can't find where I read that anywhere. Has that actually ever been confirmed, or is it just still mid-July? I myself am shooting for the 16th, as that's my birthday! :p I don't think that she's going to make it that long however, she looks like she's ready to go any day now!

Has Maxima stop working now , until she give birth ?
I think the woman has worked very hard the last months , great job!

xxx

I don't think Maxima has ever had a day-after-day-after-day kind of schedule, so it's hard to say whether she's off until after the birth. Just because we aren't seeing her right now doesn't mean she's not doing behind-the-scenes work. The royal house has an agenda of sorts on its nieuws en evenementen page. It's in Dutch, but you can easily pick your way through it to find if she's got anything.

kelly9480 said:
I don't think Maxima has ever had a day-after-day-after-day kind of schedule, so it's hard to say whether she's off until after the birth. Just because we aren't seeing her right now doesn't mean she's not doing behind-the-scenes work. The royal house has an agenda of sorts on its nieuws en evenementen page. It's in Dutch, but you can easily pick your way through it to find if she's got anything.

where exactly is that agenda, kelly? thanks for telling us of the existance.

however, i think she may have stopped doing activities as she is really close to givign birth.

No baby yet? I hoped that the baby will be born on my birthday today....But I was wrong...

she will dues her birth next month July but she is eight month now! when she pregnant with her first daughter she pregnant at 8 month they birth on December 2003 but not yet for birth! if she ready or not! but she still nearly in her 30's weeks

Sara Boyce

Nathalian said:
When she´s giving birth??? I tought it was this month...

She's due July, but since this is the second baby, s/he could come much earlier.

The parents of H.R.H. Princess Máxima have arrived in The Netherlands.
So i think that the Crown Princess will give birth in the next few days.

I like the new layout on the Royal House Webpage! Very nice...
anyway, I can't wait until Maxima gives birth, I'm hoping that I'll be in the next few days, at least before I go on vacation, otherwise i'll have to wait unitl August to hear about whether or not it was a boy or a girl. :)

Crown Princess Maxima

Crown Princess Maxima

Hello,

This is my first time posting on the royals forum. I would like to know does an yone know how Maxima meet her husband?. Some else posted this question on one of the royal message boards,that got me thinking does anyone know how she meet this guy?.:confused:
Thanks

destiny said:
Crown Princess Maxima

Hello,

This is my first time posting on the royals forum. I would like to know does an yone know how Maxima meet her husband?. Some else posted this question on one of the royal message boards,that got me thinking does anyone know how she meet this guy?.:confused:
Thanks
I belive they met at a party in Spain.

she met alexander at a festival in sevilla in spain. the where invited both from the same friends. Maxima was making pictures at the festival :)

Argentina's Lionel Messi holds up the top scorer trophy after winning the FIFA World Youth Championship final match against Nigeria at the Galgenwaard stadium in Utrecht, the Netherlands July 2, 2005. Looking on on the background are Dutch Crown Prince Willem-Alexander (2nd R) and FIFA president Sepp Blatter (R). Argentina won the match 2 -1 to become the champion for the fifth time.

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 104
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 104
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 94
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 92
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 101
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 105
Hello everyone :) Does anyone know where I can find pics of the trip to Brazil from Maxima, W-A and queen Beatrix. I believe it was in the beginning of 2003

Máxima was yesterday in Artis Zoo (Amsterdam) with her two daughters and her mother. Willem-Alexander is at the moment in Singapore.

Picture from All Things Royal, posted by member cobietjuh

Attachments

• MaximaArtis.jpg
    MaximaArtis.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 6,500
:) thanks for the link
can you tell me how I can post picture's with a treat, with a picture on it. So when you open it there comes up a bigger picture. Cause when I am posting pics, there come's a treat with only the 'lettters'... Do you get me???
I want to post pics, and that you also can see a little picture in my message....

It's nice to see Maxima out and about so soon.

Glad to see her out also. I can't wait to see more pics of Alexia & C-A together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom