The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - September 2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is not a official announcement, but i don't think that she is pregnant!! Princess Amalia is 7 months old!! it can but we must wait on a official announcement!!

Well, Queen Beatrix had all three of her boys one right after the other. Willem-Alexander was born in 1967, Johan Friso in 1968 and Constantijn in 1969. This way Amalia would have been born in 2003 and the new baby (if there is one) will be born in 2005. I think that's nice.

i dont think so. maxima has never had a flat tummy, look at engagement pictures and other trouser-wearing events.
also: she is still fighting with baby pounds from amalia, so i think its complete speculation and quite futile.
if i am mistaken, of course i wouldnt be unhappy;-)

Originally posted by The Watcher@Jul 7th, 2004 - 1:09 pm
I think she is pregnant :unsure: , because she just look pregnant :rolleyes:

Picture Maxima of 1 July 2004
Are you judging from this latest event that Maxima is pregnant? Even specifically from this picture you can hardly see Maxima's stomach -- her arm is covering most of it. While there is a slight bulge around her lower stomach, as someone else mentioned, Maxima has never been stick thin as say Letizia of Spain in which this slight bulge might be a hint of a second pregnancy. Also, the material from her jacket is quite thick, which could lead one to mistake that there is an extra bulge to Maxima. And a photograph taken at an odd angle can also make someone look bigger or thicker around certain parts of their body than is actually true or real.

I love how one person sees a picture, interprets it as a pregnancy and everyone else is eager to jump on the bandwagon of speculation and rumouers. :rolleyes: Everyone also seems to think that Rania of Jordan is pregnant because of one or two photos and her absense of three weeks from public life. ... Hey, I haven't seen picture of Camilla Parker-Bowles recently, maybe she's pregnant, too! :p

three months after the birth of princess Amalia, princess Maxima had her figure back and was slim.Now in July she has a small belly again.That doesn't mean she is pregnant again I know,but there are more signs which some people or at least me think that the princess is pregnant again.1)her hair is darker 2)she is glowing 3) there is a pressmeeting this month(to announce a pregnancy ?) 4) 'a close source' has revealed that maxima is pregnant 5)princess Maxima said once that she wants that her children are close in age 6)she didn't denied she was pregnant when somebody asked her at the zoo if she was pregnant again :innocent:

And come on look at the pics of the last weeks :rolleyes:

we'll see in a couple of weeks if the rumours are true :blush:

Originally posted by micas+Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:46 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (micas @ Jul 8th, 2004 - 4:46 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Watcher@Jul 7th, 2004 - 12:09 pm
I think she is pregnant :unsure: , because she just look pregnant  :rolleyes: 

Picture Maxima of 1 July 2004
What she have in her hands? Look like a animal, more like a mouse :shock: :shock: [/b][/quote]
it's a guinea pig (cavia)

Bravo, very complex but beutiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the top but don't particularly care for the skirt. However, her hair looks good.

I thought that the photoshoot in Italian is today, is that right?? and how late will it begin???
I'm very interesting about what will happen on the photoshoot!!

Great photos! Thanks. Amalia is so chubby and those Oranje cheeks..adorable :flower:

Originally posted by The Watcher@Jul 10th, 2004 - 4:23 pm
I still think, that Maxima is pregnant again
I agree with you completely Watcher!!

This tummy is not from the good palace-food or from the partying she did :lol:

When are they back from vacation?? I think they will announce it then, because of they announce it NOW, all the photographers will go back and hunt for photographs. And then their vacation is ruined.

Hi, Dennism, How do you get such great pix from IBL? Whenever I check the site I can only see the itty-bitty pix. How do you enlarge the pix?

No, i don't think she's expecting another child...
I think she's still trying to lose the extra kilos put on during her pregenacy.
some woman just take a long time to lose the extra kilo...beside, she did 'bloom' alot during her pregenacy!

anyway that's my theory!

Originally posted by Eliza@Jul 18th, 2004 - 12:45 am
No, i don't think she's expecting another child...
I think she's still trying to lose the extra kilos put on during her pregenacy.
some woman just take a long time to lose the extra kilo...beside, she did 'bloom' alot during her pregenacy!

anyway that's my theory!
yes!

she expecting another baby! i read hello articles said i do approve it! she have baby daughter she is 7 months old but i think Princess Maxima will getting pregnant again like my cousin who also pregnant again but i cant believe it! her daughter also 7 month old but my cousin's baby will dues this December.

Sara Boyce

In the Belgian magazine TVStory I saw a picture of Maxima and you really see a pregnant belly ;)

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Jul 21st, 2004 - 12:25 pm
In the Belgian magazine TVStory I saw a picture of Maxima and you really see a pregnant belly ;)
maybe she's just fat ;)

Originally posted by Tina+Jul 21st, 2004 - 11:14 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tina @ Jul 21st, 2004 - 11:14 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-royal_sophietje@Jul 21st, 2004 - 12:25 pm
maybe she's just fat ;) [/b][/quote]
The rumor is becoming stronger and stronger about a pregnancy.

maxima is pregnant!
it was said that it will be announced within 3 weeks...

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 21st, 2004 - 4:58 pm
maxima is pregnant!
it was said that it will be announced within 3 weeks...
who tolde you that ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom