The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - September 2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Jun 10th, 2004 - 3:05 am
No,

The dress she wears in the picture is the picture she wore to Sweden in 2001, where she broke her ankle. (25th anniversary of?????? marriage or reign, I can't remember.)

It has to be this event, because she never wore that dress again.
If it was 2001 then it was the 25th Wedding anniversary celebration.

Originally posted by DDD@Jun 10th, 2004 - 12:00 am
Appearently Maxima was somewhere, with a tiara on her head, at some place where I don´t know where it was, and when it was==>>
Maxima´s tiara/necklace
Can somebody tell something about this event?
at the board where the pic was originally posted, it was believed to be from an annual dinner for diplomats - held the day before the wedding in denmark

There was no dinner for diplomats the day before the wedding in Denmark, as far as I know. Anyway, Maxima and Willem-Alexander were not in that time in Denmark, because otherwise they had attend the pre-wedding gala with the other royals.

Originally posted by royal_sophietje@Jun 10th, 2004 - 5:53 pm
There was no dinner for diplomats the day before the wedding in Denmark, as far as I know. Anyway, Maxima and Willem-Alexander were not in that time in Denmark, because otherwise they had attend the pre-wedding gala with the other royals.
- the gala was in the netherlands - hosted by queen beatrix

Again there is writing about W.A. and his ex-girlfriend Emily being close together. We see a picture of them sitting on a couch at a barbeque. It is said in the magazine that W.A. is feels a little bit lonely in Argentina because Maxima is busy talking and meeting Spanish family and friends. W.A.'s knowledge of Spanish isn't that great that he can understand what they're talking about. So this brought him back to Emily, a loyal friend and confident person.
I think there's nothing going on. Emily has been his girlfriend for 4 years and appearently they made a bond for life. It's nice to have friends beside your partner. Above all Emily is married with a boyfriend of W.A., so they see each other on much occasions. So Emily became one of the club, instead of leaving the back door forgood.

Willem-Alexander and Máxima: News and Pictures (Jun-Aug 2004)

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 12th, 2004 - 5:06 pm
Maxima looked a bit orange is it the light ot her make up?

it looks like she has been in the sun with sunglasses...

picture
was it just me that thought this...

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:28 pm
is she tanning a lot or does she just get tanned easy?
I would say it´s a mix...through her argentinean "genes" she tans easily, but she doesn´t seem to avoid the sun as well. When Willem and her are on holiday they usually sit on the deck of a yacht and are tanning...but maybe this will change now...this year they firstly will go on summer-holiday with baby.

There certainly is a tanning bank (I'm not sure this is the right translation) on Eikenhorst (the place where they live). They often go on holidays to Italy, Argentina and other sunny countries. But to me not Maxima's skin reveals me, but Willem Alexander's skin always looks a bit rose next to Maxima. So their skincolours maybe doesn't match together.

Originally posted by Lena@Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:48 am
through her argentinean "genes" she tans easily
argentinian genes? zorreguietta is an italian surname and her mother's family belongs from europe. no argentinian genes.

Originally posted by carlota+Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:12 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carlota @ Jun 13th, 2004 - 12:12 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@Jun 13th, 2004 - 7:48 am
through her argentinean "genes" she tans easily
argentinian genes? zorreguietta is an italian surname and her mother's family belongs from europe. no argentinian genes. [/b][/quote]
I believe that Zorregueta is a Basque surname

From BRMB posted by Netty:
The Prince of Orange has visited Afghanistan on Thursday and Friday. He spoke with Dutch soldiers, some higher persons and visited a day care centre for children.

telegraaf

Originally posted by xxLindaxx@Jun 18th, 2004 - 7:33 am
From BRMB posted by Netty:
The Prince of Orange has visited Afghanistan on Thursday and Friday. He spoke with Dutch soldiers, some higher persons and visited a day care centre for children.

telegraaf
pics:

Well, Alex, you raises in my respect with your visit to the Dutch guys in this region. I read in the glossys that he also went to the football match Holland - Germany in Portugal. Sportive guy like he is.
The glossys were full of reports from the christening of Amalia. The crowncouple will raise Amalia strictly. So se may not watch television. She will learn Spanish and Dutch first. When she speaks clearly there will be an English nanny for her. And then she has to learn German and French. Our future queen will speak all European languages!
As soon as Amalia is two years old there will be regular chanches of the nannies, so her parents will be on the first place. Maxima worries about leaving Amalia alone while she has her public duties. She won't miss the first smile, step and other important steps. Maxima said something about in a press conference (i thougth after the christening).
And there is the wish of the couple to leave Amalia out of the press to give her a normal happy childhood. Alex said it that a care-free childhood will lead to a future good queen. They want to make a deal with the press. For leaving her alone they get regular photomoments of the princess. If the press won't follow their rules they will be excludes from the photomoments. Well, I hope that there will be enough moments to see her grew up.

from the BRMB posted by John-Zwolle
This moring H.R.H. Princess Máxima of The Netherlands came to Zwolle to open an exhibition in Zwolle about "Ot and Sien". These two children are the headcharacters in an old famous method for children to learn to read.

Originally posted by xxLindaxx@Jun 26th, 2004 - 8:05 am
What is with Maxima's hair in this picture? Windblown? Or she just didn't use a brush that morning? It seems that its been flipped over too far on one side ... :shock:

Princess Maxima is indeed a very energetic person. I can often compare her to Princess Alexandra of Denmark. But they do have a different personality. What I like about them is they always smile and really enjoy what they are doing.
Very cheerful.

CP Maxima as usual is very fashionable. I like the color and the style of her attire.

The Dutch royal court has planned a photosession during their vacation. On the condition that the royal family will be left alone for their vacation. The photo session is next week.

I'm not a fan of her outfit. I do like her less is more idea regarding her make-up :flower:

Hola's website has posted a rumour that Maxima is pregnant again. No confirmations, just a rumour. Wouldn't that be great!

Originally posted by Alisa@Jul 4th, 2004 - 10:59 am
I do like her less is more idea regarding her make-up :flower:
Yeah, I don't like it when women wear too much makeup. I think a few natural flaws are more beatiful and attrative then twenty pounds of makeup. One Queen wears so much makeup I wonder if I would recognize her without it.

is it true the rumour that maxima is pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom