The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - September 2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was that a private jet? Do they own one or did they charter? How long a flight is it?

It isn´t the private jet of the royal family. The main user is the Royal House. They can use it whenever they want to. Also for private trips. (example= the royal family used it for a holiday to India). The second user(s) are the members of the goverment.

Her dress at the banquet was a little simple, no? Color was interesting.

i have to say it, maxima is so beautyful, and here belly is like she is 3 weeks pregnant :lol: little pregnancy belly :p

maximawilleminspamj_377471a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxima looked so elegant and stylish, just fantastic!
Definately one of my favourites at this wedding.

Dutch Princess Maxima and Crown Prince Willem Alexander attend a dinner held in the honor of the Swiss President Joseph Deiss and his wife at the beginning of their state visit to The Netherlands on May 24, 2004 in Amsterdam,

Getty

I don´t like that tiara, that tiara has been worn a lot of times, also by princess Laurentien at the wedding of Frederik and Mary.
The combination with her hair is also not so good. :unsure:
Next time better, Maxima

I think she is very beutiful.......
She look full of ligt :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS - MAY 23: Dutch Crown Prince Willem Alexander (L) is welcomed by Dutch Economics Minister Laurens Brinkhorst at the 9th International Energy Forum May 23, 2004 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Dutch Crown Prince Willem Alexander, Saudi Oil Minister Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Nahimi and OPEC Secretary General Purnomo Yusgiantoro laugh during the group photo

Saudi Oil Minister Ali bin Ibrahim Al-Nahimi (2nd R) jokes with Dutch Crown Prince Willem Alexander (2nd L) while Dutch Economics Minister Laurens Brinkhorst and OPEC Secretary General Purnomo Yusgiantoro ® laugh during the group photo

Originally posted by Dennism+May 15th, 2004 - 1:34 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dennism @ May 15th, 2004 - 1:34 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sky@May 15th, 2004 - 1:03 pm
I don't know much about babies, but she looks a bit overweight and Maxima did say that C-A likes to eat alot.
Yes, I noticed the word "gordita" used in the video so apparently, they have noticed it as well. [/b][/quote]
"Gordita" is a term of endearment in Spanish, kind of like saying my little pumpkin. Any most of the video she was saying things like .."does my little gordita like mama's garden?" and "what says mama's little gordita?". Basically cute silly things you say to babies. I watched it to give you an idea of what she was saying otherwise I would not have.

I know our intentions are innocent & courious &i t was all very cute & endrering but I don't think we should post things like that here. These were personal videos that were stolen and we are only giving the paparazzi the excuse to steal people's personal lives, it's not right. It's up to the moderators to decide if they want it posted I guess.

There´s a little picture and a article about the arrival of crown prince Willem-Alexander and princess Maxima

(p.s. In the middle of the page)
www.telegraaf.nl

maxima as elegant as always.... today's colour were also wonderful: red suits her greatly!

I think somebody got inspiration from Mary's bridesmaid dresses!

Oh, I really like Maxima! She probably got her trousers from Modehuis Natan because it is the same as princess Mathilde wore last year in the spring when they made new official photos with the Belgium Royal family. At that time she was pregnant from Gabriël.
I hope there will be more photos from the arrival in Turkey. Maxima wore a nice ladys skirt from Natan. This time she wore it official and at Queens day she wore it more informal with a jeans jacket and a baret. I also heard that the top she wore beneath had a nude back!

Correct me if I am mistaken, but I have heard rumors that Maxima is not happy in her marriage to Willem?? Is there any truth to this??

Originally posted by xxLindaxx@May 28th, 2004 - 8:20 am
pictures from the third day in Turkey:
She sure looks to be in great shape!

I hope she and WA are happy. They seem it, and the Queen certainly seems to be happy to have her representing the family.

Originally posted by tiaraprin@May 28th, 2004 - 4:27 pm
Correct me if I am mistaken, but I have heard rumors that Maxima is not happy in her marriage to Willem?? Is there any truth to this??
You live in Germany perhaps?? Don't believe that magazines. There is nothing going on. They love each other.

I just saw something about the statevisit on the news-channel. They got a beautiful shot of Maxima where she exactly resembles Diana.

Can anybody found the picture of that?? Maxima is holding her head a little bit up, looking to something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom