Queen Máxima, Current Events Part 1 (May 2013 - October 2017)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bike ride in a dress isn't too ideal I would say. That is such a colorful dress on Maxima.

I wonder what did she think to have a park with her name! incredible for an Argentinean girl!

I believe there is already a hospital with her name somewhere too.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I believe there is already a hospital with her name somewhere too."

Wow a hospital too! Certenly she came a long way........ she must be feeling on top of the world!

Last edited by a moderator:

Today, July 9, Queen Máxima visited the Best Buddies Nederland project in Leiden.

Best Buddies realizes friendships between student volunteers and young people with mild intellectual disabilities throughout the Netherlands.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** dpp gallery: Queen Maxima visits Best Buddies **

** refdag.nl: Koningin Máxima bezoekt Best Buddies (fotoserie) **

** metronieuws.nl: Foto's: Koningin Maxima bezoekt Best Buddies **

Later today Máxima also visited Stadstuin Emma's Hof, a garden that serves as an outdoor community centre and that is managed by more than 100 volunteers.

** anp gallery **

** metronieuws.nl: Foto's: Koningin Maxima bezoekt stadstuin Emma's Hof **

Last edited:
Last edited:

Queen Máxima has visited the Foundation Manteling - an organization for care and care volunteers - in Middelburg today, September 3rd.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

** omroepzeeland.nl video: Verrassingsbezoek Koningin Máxima aan Zeeland ** translation **

Later today Máxima has also visited the mentoring initiative Zeeuws Licht in Vlissingen:

** anp gallery ** ppe gallery **

** ad.nl: Koningin Máxima bezoekt Zeeuwse projecten **

** metronieuws.nl gallery: Foto's: Koningin Maxima bezoekt Manteling en Zeeuws Licht **

Last edited:
September 4, 2013 - Her Majesty Queen Máxima will open the renovated tropical greenhouse complex in the Hortus Botanicus Leiden

PPE gallery **ANP picture

HM Queen Máxima re-opened the Hortus Botanicus in Leiden this morning,the oldest in the country.Founded in 1590 it had an amazing amount of plants from the colonies in the East-Indies taken here by the VOC.

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE

Queen Maxima at the opening of the new Fries Museum in Leeuwarden. September 13,2013

PPE Agency

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor

I heard Maxima speak for the first time when she was the keynote speaker in Malaysia - see attached weblink.

I found her very, very impressive. This is a highly intelligent woman, and the Dutch and very lucky to have her as their Queen.

Last edited:
Last edited:
HM Queen Máxima opened the Malevitch Exhibition at the Stedelijk Museum of Contemporary Art,Amsterdam this afternoon dressed in the stunning outfir worn previously at the wedding of the Heriditary Grandduke in Luxembourg and with the prongs of the Borneo parure then as today.Stunning.

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE

Last edited:
Thank you Lucien1 just that ugly hat! kind of turban! ugly ,ugly...... and the shoes too much platfor for my taste! the rest is very nice! what hat did she use in the wedding of the Heriditary Grandduke in Luxembourg ?

Last edited:
Queen Máxima looks better and better every day. She has really a great and wonderful style !! SHe is Number ONE !!

Last edited:
Oh dear... I see it is time to pay back Joop van den Ende after he sponsered the Andre Rieu concert on 30 April at the Museum square. Seeing HM the Queen next to Rachel Hazes looks rather odd too.

For those of you who are not Dutch: HM the Queen attended a musical about the life of singer André Hazes, who died a while ago. His widow (next to Máxima) arranged a farewell in the Amsterdam Arena Stadium, with her husbands coffin on the field. Later she shot his ashes in the sky with a skyrocket, all live on tv. A small part of the ashes was tattoed on her body. And now there is a musical, which was tirelessly promoted by producer Joop van den Ende during the concert at museum square at the inauguration of the king.

The concert was a benefit fundraiser for the Orange Fund, the wedding gift of the king and queen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom