Queen Beatrix, Current Events 4 (June 2007 - November 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my goodness! This is so sad. It is really a tragic weekend for her.

This weekend is not getting better:

[FONT=verdana, arial]I really can't keep pace... I hope HM can...
sad.gif
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]Also Erasmus Prize winner German photographer Bernd Becher died ... I know they knew eachother quite well... [/FONT]

Thank you,Joris:flowers:

Beneluxmessageboard

(btw, I don't remeber the short cut of the board's name :bang: Could sombody help?)

It is the nastiest thing of getting older probably, you see all the old familiar faces dying.

Wasn't HM 'close', or rumoured to be close, to an elder brother of Schelto Patijn, in the early sixties?

Hi,
I am probably completely off topic, but I trying to find a specific photo of Queen Beatrix and wonder if you could help me?
It is a pretty famous one, a beautiful black and white portrait of her , probably recently done, since you can see all wrinkles and spots, and so much personality... Thank you...

Ah she took the palace blankets with her to the Youth Orchestra performance ;)

Last edited:
Not the blankets,the favorite dekbed-set. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone - Lets remember that this is a thread for Queen Beatrixs' current events, and not a thread on the homes of her children. Let's try and stay on topic please.

Does anyone have any news on the illustrious Queen?

Nothing much untill tuesday as HM will attend the Concours Hippique "'t Peerdespul" in Groningen.
Het Koninklijk Huis

HM attended Concours Hippique "'t Peerdespul" in Groningen today.
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Buys.

Oh dear, HM has taken inspiration from Mabel of the Bows! She looks very well though, her holidays obviously did her good. I like the colour of her outfit and she seems to be wearing a new (paste?) brooch too.

Netty posted this link with pictures on the Benelux Royals MB.

Oh dear, HM has taken inspiration from Mabel of the Bows! She looks very well though, her holidays obviously did her good. I like the colour of her outfit and she seems to be wearing a new (paste?) brooch too.

I'm sure it is not fake. The hatpin, the earrings and the broche are matching.

I think it is sort of half-precious stone with silver and diamonds. A nice set.

I think it is not fake either but I wish she would wear the "old stuff", they are much more beautiful (to me that is)

I'm sure it is not fake. The hatpin, the earrings and the broche are matching.

I think it is sort of half-precious stone with silver and diamonds. A nice set.

This is a funny picture, I wouldnt be surprised if it would make one or two newspapers tomorrow. HM looks good in these more quiet colours.

What is Margreet de Boer doing there btw (next to the PM)

This is a funny picture, I wouldnt be surprised if it would make one or two newspapers tomorrow. HM looks good in these more quiet colours.

What is Margreet de Boer doing there btw (next to the PM)

I believe she is the CdK.

Love this picture:
Het Koninklijk Huis

courtesy RVD.

Last edited:
HM attended the concert by the World Orchestra for Peace conducted by Valery Gergiev in the frame of the 12th annual Gergiev Festival,Rotterdam.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Some pictures of that can be found here.

HM seems to wear these tunics more and more (this one isn´t to bad though). Somehow she reminds me of Queen Wilhelmina in these kind of dresses. Is daughter Vreughdenhil still working with HM (on her clothes)? I believe the last thing of Sheila de Vries she wore was at the Belgian state visit, if that oriental dress was made by Sheila...

It will be a girls night out tonight as HM and Princess Máxima will attend the gala premiere of the Hans van Manen Festival,
a tribute to the 75 year old choreographer at the Muziektheater,Amsterdam.

The San Fransisco Ballet will perform "Grosse Fuge",the Mariinski Theater (Kirov) "Trois Gnossiennes" and ofcours the
National Ballet and Danstheater II will perform as well.
Het Koninklijk Huis
:flowers:

Please your Majesty, fire your stylist and burn your wardrobe.
I have found peace with her helmet, but I simply can't settle with that wardrobe...:argh:

Ahh, the perks of royalty, I would very much enjoy an evening at the Ballet, thank you very much...

HM opened the new cityarchives of Amsterdam, a video can be seen here, on the website of newspaper ´De Pers´.

14-09-2007 The Hague Queen Beatrix attended the opening of the Rijksbureau of Kunsthistorische Documentatie at the Royal Library complex in The Hague.

PPE Agency

HM opened the new cityarchives of Amsterdam, a video can be seen here, on the website of newspaper ´De Pers´.

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Buys/
:flowers:

Wednesday september 13th Her Majesty received the Foreign Minister of the Republic of Slowakia,HE Mr.Jan Kúbis for an audience at Huis ten Bosch Palace.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom