Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Amalia is already Hereditary Princess of Orange, right? I saw it in Wikipedia.
I hope one day she takes the name of her grandma to become queen as Beatrix the second.

It's true that Amalia is already called "Erfprinses" (= hereditary princes), because she is second in line to the trone. I doubt it that she will call herself Beatrix once she is Queen, as the females on the trone tend to use their own name. The hereditary princes are always called "Willem" anyway, so WA will be King Willem IV (or maybe he will surprise us all and will call himself King Willem-Alexander, but that will be a real breaking with tradition).

Nah, like Sneeuwkloklje says: Amalia will go by her own name. I also think WA will become king W-A, maybe King W-IV-A, but not King Willem IV. Everyone calls him Alexander in family/friend circles and we've all been calling him WA. To suddenly only call him Willem would sound and be strange.

old interview

That interview is 11 years old and the crownprince is a different man from whom he was back then. Some other things he said back then have changed already.

Princess Maxima took her three daughters to a K3 concert this weekend! How cute! All young girls love K3.

That interview is 11 years old and the crownprince is a different man from whom he was back then. Some other things he said back then have changed already.

Princess Maxima took her three daughters to a K3 concert this weekend! How cute! All young girls love K3.

Have any photos been released? I just tried doing a Google search for photos from this concert, but was unable to find any. I imagine that the girls were very excited to go to this concert.

Have any photos been released? I just tried doing a Google search for photos from this concert, but was unable to find any. I imagine that the girls were very excited to go to this concert.

As you should know by now,we never publish private pictures of the members of the Royal House.

As you should know by now,we never publish private pictures of the members of the Royal House.

I'm sorry. I didn't know that this was a private event:bang:.

they look like every other mother and daugter

mmm, I thought that too Ashelen! which of course they are, but its nice to see (in the public arena)

mmm, I thought that too Ashelen! which of course they are, but its nice to see (in the public arena)
yes, like we all get, messy hair, kids with pop corn!!! it is really good to see that she takes the kids to places like other normal kids, i imagine it was a lot of security around them, but it is good that she does that!!! good for her and the girls! hope she does that more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, like we all get, messy hair, kids with pop corn!!! it is really good to see that she takes the kids to places like other normal kids, i imagine it was a lot of security around them, but it is good that she does that!!! good for her and the girls! hope she does that more often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you, Ashelen. It was wonderful to see them at this concert doing normal parent/child things.

I agree with you, Ashelen. It was wonderful to see them at this concert doing normal parent/child things.
yes, i wonder how many things she is able to do with the girls, i was thinking, does amalia goes to any other activity beside the school, like ballet lesson, music, or ice- skating. I enjoy to take my daughter to all this actib=vities, it is a lot of fun, specially we have a lot of fun in the skating competitions!

Amalia is just precious! She seems like she has such a cheerful personality. I can't believe she will be five! Time flies.

Those kids take my breath away everytime! They are getting so big!

Mommy to be Máxima exactly 5 years ago,shopping with her mother in a magazine,the Bijenkorf,at The Hague.
Three days later she gave birth to a little girl,our Amalia.

Nieuwsberichten Royalblog.nl: Máxima vijf jaar geleden op 4 december

Courtesy Royalblog.

On occasion of the 5th birthday of HRH Princess Catharina-Amalia on december 7th,a new series of photos will be released.:wub:

Last edited:
I can´t wait to see her at the news photos!!:wub:
Wow, she is 5....time passes very fast..:in_love:

I just noticed that there's a thread for the pictures.

Lovely pics!:wub:
My best wishes for the beautiful princess Amalia:flowers:

Amalia

Amalia is just precious! She seems like she has such a cheerful personality. I can't believe she will be five! Time flies.

I also think Amalia is a very happy girl and enthousiastic, every time i see her i can squeeze her;:winkiss:

A while ago i saw her on tv at a christening and she was waving to the press with both er hands in the air, so cute. She never nags or cries in public.

sweet sweet sweet :dutchflag:

di-fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom