Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Catharina-Amalia is such a beautiful girl. I can't believe she's 4 in June. Thank you for the pictures lucien. :flowers:

no no,not Catharina-Amalia,but her sister Alexia will turn 4 this friday.
Catharina-Amalia will turn 6 this december.:flowers:

They are three adorable little girls. Can´t wait to see their summer pictures!

Awww these girls are the cutest thing! Maxima and W-A must be really proud :flowers:

Ahead of her 4th birthday this friday june 26th,here are a few older pics of HRH Princess Alexia by Royalimages.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages.:flowers:

Btw,the girls visited the Concertgebouw,Amsterdam on sunday,with mommy Máxima for a concert of famous dutch children songs,and the girls knew 'm and sang along aloud.There were open spaces in one row,and just before the concert started out came a little group from a side door,TRH The Princesses,Alex's women,all four of 'm..lights dimmed so they were in reasonable incognito.

No,no pictures.

The little princesses are adorable! I can just imagine how much fun they must have had at the concert! It sounds like they were able to relax and participate just like all the other children did. I'm sure that this will be a fun memory for the girls.

That will be nice to see them again!

The three princesses and princess Máxima went to the concert building in Amsterdam this weekend to attend the concert ín de ban van Bannink', with a lot of other children. By the end of the concert the three princesses went on stage to met the artists, as did all the other children.

PAROOL: BINNENLAND - Prinses Amalia roept: 'poepie!'

What did the article say?

beautiful photos! the girls look lovely! i think amalia still keeping the baby fat in her cheeks! she looks adorable! and a very tall girl for her age, probably like mummy!

Oh that is so cute! she asked for a backpack for her birthday!

It's getting even cuter,there will be a photo-shoot in Tuscany this coming monday...:)

Wee Ariane has left the hospital this morning.Thank goodness.
Bless the little one.

Oh, thanks goodness she´s already left hospital. I hope she´s better now.

God bless little Ariane! :heart: I'm happy she is better! :flowers:

I am very glad to hear that she has gone home. I hope that she continues to get better.

I hope for her sake that this is the last time she has an infection like this one. Good to know that she is back home again.

Poor Ariane. Hope she feels better soon!

Has there been any other statement issued by the DRF? Is it asthma, or something else? Pretty scary to have those little ones end up in the hospital. God Bless!

I hope she feels better , god bless her and her family!

I am glad to hear that Princess Ariane has gone home. Hope she gets better soon.

That would be awesome for her to participate in Victoria's wedding.

What wonderful pictures of little princess Amalia. What event is this, please explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom