Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the urgent request f the RVD, the municipalty of 's Gravendeel took away posters of Princess Amalia with a head phone on, promoting a pre- queensday concert that takes place in there.

According to the RVD it is illigal to use images of members of the RF for commercial purposes.

An article in Dutch here

And here the poster.

No doubt who's living around the corner at the Horsten.Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima have put streetnames up on the "Horsten" estate.So there's a Prinses Amalialaan,a Prinses Alexia Julianapad and a Princess Ariane Wilhelminapad now.No long debates
in the streetnaming commisiion of the municipality of Wassenaar.

Maybe it will be just the girls that will go;"Why did she get a laan,and we got just a pad...:whistling:

Alexander and Máxima had the streetname plates as a gift at the birth of each Princess.
:flowers:

courtesy hja.
http://www.royalblog.nl/

Little Ariane turns one on thursday...

I want to know if they are going to do a photosession as they did when Alexia turned 2.

Maybe it will be just the girls that will go;"Why did she get a laan,and we got just a pad...:whistling:

I assume a laan is bigger than a pad? Sorry... I don't speak any dutch... could anyone please explain? :ermm:

I think a "laan" is usually an avenue where a "pad" is a road or street.

(just guessing from the similarities between Afrikaans and Dutch)

Laan is more like an avenue,a pad more like an alley..see...:rolleyes:

Magazine KEK (' A kidstyle magazine for cool parents of 4-12 year olds' , says their website...sigh) has a special dedicated to AMalia, with 'Amalia-fashion' , princess' moodboards, festive dresses and more of the sort. You can win an ' AMalia dress for your own child in the magazine too.

Website here.

Well, I was expecting to see some birthday pics. I'm a little disappointed. Possibly it's because there's a state visit that started today in the Netherlands? Maybe they will release some the day after. Yes, I'm still hopeful.

Did they release pictures of Amalia & Alexia's first birthdays? I figured they would do the same for Ariane.

I only hope we don't get a repeat of last year's October disappointment, when we didn't get pictures of the second birthdays for Emmanuel, Christian and Leonor. Hopefully we will get some good ones of Ariane, Isabella and Sofia since this is just their first. Although we might just see Isabella on the balcony for the queen's birthday next week. Hopefully we get to see Ariane later today!

Maybe we will get some, but I didn't expect any. I always thought that we got the picture for Alexia's first birthday because at that time there hadn't been pictures for quite a long time... Same with her second birthday, the do those photosessions, how often?, twice a year?, and the timing in midsummer was perfect.
We just saw so many pictures.... at Lech, Argentina...
So maybe it was just coincidence that we saw pictures/photosessions at the other birthdays. But if not.... Of course I won't complain if there will be pictures laters!

Obviously it is their choice and I respect their decision either way but I was expecting a photo. Purely because there has always been a release on the first birthday's and possibly a photoshoot which coincides with starting school or going on holidays. Even at Christmas there was a photoshoot in Argentina and then a release of new pictures.

Ahead of her 3rd birthday next week,here's HRH Princess Alexia:

ANP Beeldbank

Courtesy Royalimages/

She is the most beautiful of the three (so far) she is amazingly cute, thanks for the pix

I also think Alexia is the prettiest of the three girls right now. Ariane looks different then the others so it is still hard to tell who she will look like. Amalia is very cute and I think has the best personality of the girls. All three little ones are so precious!!

Does anyone know if any pictures will be released on the occasion of Alexia's 3rd birthday this thursday, or will they just wait until the photoshoot in Italy?

there will be a photoshoot in Wassenaar, the netherlands :)

How wonderful! When is it to take place?

So they have not released the date of the photoshoot?

I'm glad we have the chance to see the girls again, they're so cute!

I'm here again, people! I was very busy with politics. Things are not well in Argentina. But now, I'm taking some rest to see beatiful photos and read info about my beloved Royals. I can't wait to see the girls in the next summer photoshop!

Vanesa.:)

July, 11? That's mean TOMORROW!!!! YAY!!!:w00t2: I admit I was wanting so badly to see new pics of these two beatiful girls. They are very cute and adorable.

I also wants to see something new about the two Spain Infantitas, but the Royal Family wants to make me wait!!! :ohmy:

Vanesa.

It is said in several boulevar magazines that princess Amalia is allowed to skip class 1 at school, as she is advanced and able to read a little etc. So next year they claim she is going to 'Groep 2' .

Royalty magazine 'Vorsten Royale' received 200 replies on their request to send pictures of Amalia look-a-likes. They picked 9 girls to feature in this months magazine.

An article in Dutch ans some pictures here.

It is said in several boulevar magazines that princess Amalia is allowed to skip class 1 at school, as she is advanced and able to read a little etc. So next year they claim she is going to 'Groep 2' .

So, she's a rather clever girl! Good for her. :) I'm curious if we'll get an official statement about this or that the boulevard press is just speculating. I wouldn't be too surprised if it was true, though.

Me neither, I think it happens frequently at that age that children who are quicker go to the 2nd grade after just half a year in the 1st one, so... And she probably gets a lot of stimulation at home, in wrtinig, speaking different languages even, so.... Still you would expect that the the Orange-couple or RVD would have said anything in that direction (maybe they did and I missed it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom