Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The pictures have been removed. :(

^but they did with Ingrid and Leonor. it was about future female monarchs^^

Amalia is too adorable for words! She is so bubbly. :D

Amaila is too cute! She looks so much like Beatrix!

She appears to be a very sweet little girl and a good big sister.

Aww how cute! I love how WA and Maxima so adoringly listen and encourage her!

Wonderful little film ! I enjoyed it very much !

Watch out world, because Netherlands got talent :D. She has such a sweet voice. I hope her parents will continue to encourage her to sing as she grows older.

Wasn't she wonderful & so natural,the Princess seemed oblivious to the fact that it was being filmed.

I believe it was a Carol on St Nicholas?

The clip comes from an NOS documentary about Princess Máxima on the occassion of her 40th birthday (in May). Princess Amalia is indeed singing a St. Nicholas song (celebrated on December 5th, one day before her birthday). So the video is at least 1 year old.

The three Princesses will grace this years annual Children Stamps with photo's taken by their dad.:flowers:

Long ago...Prince Claus did the same and took pictures of his three sons that graced the stamps in 1972.Nice tradition.

i LOVE the new pictures of the dutch princesses, they are so grown-up already, Princess Amalia is so grogeous looking like a young lady, love her long hair!!

Alexia looks a lot like Maxima, Ariane is so much like Willem-Alexander and Amalia is a mixture between her father and her grandmother Queen Beatrix^^

Such beautiful little girls, they sure has grown a lot since I last saw them.
Amalia and Ariane resembles their father and little Alexia is her mother's daughter.

great great photoS! amalia look exatly like her grandmother. alexia have this mother's face, and ariana look so much like her father

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom