Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Empress

Heir Apparent
Country
United States
wapen_kinderen2.jpg

Welcome to Part 3 of the threads dedicated
to the daughters of Prince Willem-Alexander & Princess Máxima:
Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia and Princess Ariane

The previous thread can be found here.

While posting, please remember our Community Rules.

For quick overview, have a look at New posting rules

• All pictures posted here, must be posted with the permission of the copyright holder. Links to the pictures can be posted freely
  • No watermarked pictures can be posted
  • Everyone is entitled to have his own opinion: don't forget to be respectful!
Have Fun! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the ´Telegraaf´ newspaper the little bag that Amalia was wearing at her first schoolday has become very popular. The company that makes the bags is from Tilburg and can barely meet the demand.

How man children do the Crown Prince and Crown Princess of the Netherlands Have?

3, the Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane.

I read in Hola that Ariana was taken in her maxicosi! But I though she didn't fit anymore into a small maxi cosi. How many months Ariana have?

I read in Hola that Ariana was taken in her maxicosi! But I though she didn't fit anymore into a small maxi cosi. How many months Ariana have?

Almost nine months; she's born in april 2007:flowers:

she must be almoust over her maxi cosi, my son with nine months didn't fit anymore into the maxi cosi!

I must confess I'm worried about little Princess Ariane. I'm afraid she could have some inmuno-deficiency trouble. These are controlable nowadays, but it's awful for the baby and the parents...Hope I'm scared for nothing. But why the media didn't say WHICH one was Ariane's problem? :neutral:

Vanesa.

I read that the latest illness that sent her to the hospital in Argentina where the Photographer Showdown happened was a respitory problem brought on by the change in climate.

She might just have overly sensitive lungs..

TRH Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima have released several pictures of their daughters taken during their Christmas holiday in Villa La Angostura as a thank you towards the press for leaving them alone during the holidays.

Well,except that awful argentinean "Journalist" moment that is,that is condemmed by the Argentineans btw,....

The RVD will publish the pictures tomorrow.Now,if that isn't something to look forward to,then I don't know what is.They are very cute/funny/nice and were taken by daddy himself.
:flowers:

Last edited:
Hooray! I can't wait to see the pictures and thanks for the heads up, Lucien.

well done! it just shows they have class, unlike those journalists harrasing them even in hard times and on holiday in a foreign country. now, this is a lesson for them. very well done, quite a good reaction (to the inopportunity and stupidity of those journalists) and gesture (to the dutch people). it's just a way of showing how rude they were.

Thats very kind of them! Considering THAT woman. They are always very generous with their photo's. I would rather see picture produced with permission that those of the paparazzi

What a beautiful pictures, I specially like Amalia hugging Alexia, and the three girls smiling together :wub:

They are growing up so quickly. Amalia has lost the "toddler" look.

love the photos, thank you so much and the landscape it is marvellous!
the girls are so cute! and they look that they are having fun!

Aww, Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia are so adorable hugging! What a gracious move on the Crown Prince and Princess's part.

OMG! The kids are so cute! Smiling and hugging each other :wub:

well done! it just shows they have class, unlike those journalists harrasing them even in hard times and on holiday in a foreign country. now, this is a lesson for them. very well done, quite a good reaction (to the inopportunity and stupidity of those journalists) and gesture (to the dutch people). it's just a way of showing how rude they were.

I absolutely agree! Honestly I didn't expect this 'kindness' from the Prince, after the sad incident in Bariloche. Anyway, I believe it was aimed to both dutch and argentinian people, due to the fact that the pictures were also sent to local media:

Revista Caras

Easyer to see if you have 'm all in a row...:rolleyes::greatidea:

PPE Agency

Courtesy HRH The Prince of Orange.

Prince Willem-Alexander is becoming an expert in portrait photography.:lol: the way he took the pictures were excellent. nice focus and good choice of backdrop. best of all, of course, were the subjects.

Cute little girls! I love that picture when Alexia and Amalia are hugging too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom