Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks for the pics of little princesses !!!
They are absolutely cute !!!
I specially love the portrait of Princess Catharina-Amalia, she is a real beauty !!

Lovely portraits. They're cute kids. And noticed all three of them have really nice eyebrows.

Lovely girls indeed but the pictures released as new portraits are quite disappointing regarding the setting they were taken in. The flowers in the background look like they could be in a public place. The lighting is quite dark as well. We have seen nicer in the past.
Thank you for sharing.

Well my guess is that they were taken around christmas, considering the colours of the flowers? Christmas is usually spent on Castle het Oude Loo, which would explain the dark wooden table in the background. It was the prince of Orange who took the pictures btw.

Well my guess is that they were taken around christmas, considering the colours of the flowers? Christmas is usually spent on Castle het Oude Loo, which would explain the dark wooden table in the background. It was the prince of Orange who took the pictures btw.
I dont see any dar wooden table just the girls and the flowes! the girls are realy cute!

Lovely photos, very cute girls. I like especialy Catharina-Amalia´s portrait. She´s realy beautiful girl.

I believe Ariane will be her generation's Princess Madeleine. She has a very spunky and independent look to her and I can imagine as the youngest she is getting away with more than the two older siblings. She'll be breathtakingly beautiful as a young woman.

I love the photos of the girls. I agree that maybe the photos were taken during their Christmas holidays as their dresses seem to have a wintery look.

Lovely pictures. :)
Amalia is a spitting image of her father and grandmother, whereas Alexia looks more like Maxima.
I have no idea who Ariane resembles though; she doesn't look much like either of her parents.

^if you see pictures of Willem-Alexander as a kid, who'll see how much she resembles her daddy!!! absolutely cute^^

although i dont find Ariane that beautiful as much as Alexia who is a beauty herself, but i would rather want a daughter like Ariane, shes so adorable and really full of life, she has a nice charater.

Amalia is another talk, shes my favourite, of course shes beautifull but i LOVE that attitude of hers, a pose of a young lady and older sister, she might look out for her sisters at school.
she'll be one day a great queen im sure^^

^if you see pictures of Willem-Alexander as a kid, who'll see how much she resembles her daddy!!! absolutely cute^^

although i dont find Ariane that beautiful as much as Alexia who is a beauty herself, but i would rather want a daughter like Ariane, shes so adorable and really full of life, she has a nice charater.

Amalia is another talk, shes my favourite, of course shes beautifull but i LOVE that attitude of hers, a pose of a young lady and older sister, she might look out for her sisters at school.
she'll be one day a great queen im sure^^

:previous:

I could not agree more with you :flowers:

The three princesses are beautiful :rose:.Definitly Amalia looks like Queen Beatrix and WA, Alexia like Maxima and Ariane like WA ;) :)
I love them all , but must say my favorite is also Amalia , she has special charisma :heart1:

Very lovely pictures. The girls are gorgeous.

i wonder if one day WA and Maxima will allow Amalia (or even all of the girls) to go to Koninginnedag. or they are not really allowed to take part of this event...

The 3 princesses are on this years 'children stamps'. These stamps are sold every year by schoolchildren, the proceeds go to charity. This year 200.000 children will be involved in the project.

http://mercury.vm135.remotion.nl//w...ontent/2012/2012 Postnl - kinderpostzegel.pdf

The prince of Orange took the pictures himself. Prince Claus did the same in 1972:

NOS Nieuws - Prins Claus maakt foto's van prinsjes voor kinderpostzegels

And in 2005 Princess Máxima and princess Amalia received the stamps outside Noordeinde Palace.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/foto-e...ls-door-prinses-maxima-27-september-2005-4944

Last edited:
I really like the stamps,the 3 Princesses look so cute!

Last edited:
Last edited:
He doesn't officially.
He decided to celebrate his 40th birthday at a larger scale.

Will Amalia be after the inauguration of her father have more official duties or will she enjoy the same life like now?

Will Amalia be after the inauguration of her father have more official duties or will she enjoy the same life like now?
I doubt Amalia or her sisters will have any official roles until they are at least 18 (in Amalia's case, possibly 16).

Amalia, Princess of Orange at 9 years old. Quite a big thing for someone so young. I'm sure she'll do well and make her parents, grandmother and Netherlands proud.

I can't wait to see what the future will be like for her.

I doubt Amalia or her sisters will have any official roles until they are at least 18 (in Amalia's case, possibly 16).
I completely agree. I cannot see her protective parents having her participate in any official roles at such a young age. However in time we might see the AAA team showing up at King's Day or other lighter events.:)

The princesses Amalia, Alexia en Ariane left yesterday with their parents for their annual wintersportholiday. But this year the depature was rather special, because they took the royal train. Willem-Alexander used to travel by train to Lech when he was a kid and he wants his girls to have the same experience.
They left at Amsterdam yesterday evening and nice pictures were made of the cute princesses who really seem to look forward to their holiday.

source: Nos and koninklijkhuis.nl

Prinselijk paar per trein naar Lech - NOS Nieuws

Prins van Oranje, Prinses Máxima en hun dochters per trein naar Oostenrijk - Het Koninklijk Huis

A twitter message by HvNl presenter Sandra Schuurhof:

https://twitter.com/SandraHVNL

Sadness at the Bloemcamp school of the three princesses. A boy of 12 years old died of cancer. From the Horsten estate and with the helicopter of Queen Beatrix he made a last fly over the school. The princesses and the 420 students formed a heart, all of them holding a small red flag.

A twitter message by HvNl presenter Sandra Schuurhof:

https://twitter.com/SandraHVNL

Sadness at the Bloemcamp school of the three princesses. A boy of 12 years old died of cancer. From the Horsten estate and with the helicopter of Queen Beatrix he made a last fly over the school. The princesses and the 420 students formed a heart, all of them holding a small red flag.

That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read. That's a wonderful display of unity for this boy.

Since Princess Catharina-Amalia will be princess of Orange after the abdication of her grandmother, it is time to close this thread. The new thread can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom