The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathia_sophia View Post
^if you see pictures of Willem-Alexander as a kid, who'll see how much she resembles her daddy!!! absolutely cute^^

although i dont find Ariane that beautiful as much as Alexia who is a beauty herself, but i would rather want a daughter like Ariane, shes so adorable and really full of life, she has a nice charater.

Amalia is another talk, shes my favourite, of course shes beautifull but i LOVE that attitude of hers, a pose of a young lady and older sister, she might look out for her sisters at school.
she'll be one day a great queen im sure^^

I could not agree more with you

The three princesses are beautiful .Definitly Amalia looks like Queen Beatrix and WA, Alexia like Maxima and Ariane like WA
I love them all , but must say my favorite is also Amalia , she has special charisma

Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Majesty

Very lovely pictures. The girls are gorgeous.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 04-10-2012, 03:44 PM
Serene Highness

Cute little Dutch princesses!
Old 04-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Royal Highness

i wonder if one day WA and Maxima will allow Amalia (or even all of the girls) to go to Koninginnedag. or they are not really allowed to take part of this event...
Old 09-17-2012, 07:30 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The 3 princesses are on this years 'children stamps'. These stamps are sold every year by schoolchildren, the proceeds go to charity. This year 200.000 children will be involved in the project.

http://mercury.vm135.remotion.nl//we...rpostzegel.pdf

The prince of Orange took the pictures himself. Prince Claus did the same in 1972:

NOS Nieuws - Prins Claus maakt foto's van prinsjes voor kinderpostzegels

And in 2005 Princess Máxima and princess Amalia received the stamps outside Noordeinde Palace.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/foto-en...mber-2005-4944
Old 09-28-2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

I really like the stamps,the 3 Princesses look so cute!
Old 10-27-2012, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia & Princess Ariane, Part 3 (Dec 2007-)

Amalia, Alexia and Ariane are so adorable- Amalia would make the perfect Queen of the Netherlands one day. Every time you see them in pictures, they're always wearing cute little outfits- especially when they all match!

Google Image Result for http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/cbb/2007/09/03/willem_alexander_33139ej_willem_p_b.jpg

I've never seen this picture before.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

It was taken at the 40th birthday celebrations of the Prince of Orange. It took place in September instead of in April 2007, because of the birth of Princess Ariane.

Topic: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-a-13516.html
Pictures from PPE.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:51 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Princess Catharina-Amalia, Princess Alexia & Princess Ariane, Part 3 (Dec 2007-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Robijn View Post

It was taken at the 40th birthday celebrations of the Prince of Orange. It took place in September instead of in April 2007, because of the birth of Princess Ariane.

Topic: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...7-a-13516.html
Pictures from PPE.
I never knew that the Prince of Orange had his own birthday celebration.
Old 10-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Courtier

He doesn't officially.
He decided to celebrate his 40th birthday at a larger scale.
Old 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM
Majesty

There Will be a new princess of orange
Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Beautiful photo gallery from Hola.com:

Princess Amalia,the new heir to the Netherlands throne.
La princesa Amalia, la nueva Heredera al trono de Holanda

She was such a cute baby.
How fast she´s grown up, she´s a little lady already

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 01-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Will Amalia be after the inauguration of her father have more official duties or will she enjoy the same life like now?
I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:20 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by principessa View Post
Will Amalia be after the inauguration of her father have more official duties or will she enjoy the same life like now?
I doubt Amalia or her sisters will have any official roles until they are at least 18 (in Amalia's case, possibly 16).
Old 01-30-2013, 12:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

Amalia, Princess of Orange at 9 years old. Quite a big thing for someone so young. I'm sure she'll do well and make her parents, grandmother and Netherlands proud.

I can't wait to see what the future will be like for her.
Old 01-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemisia View Post
I doubt Amalia or her sisters will have any official roles until they are at least 18 (in Amalia's case, possibly 16).
I completely agree. I cannot see her protective parents having her participate in any official roles at such a young age. However in time we might see the AAA team showing up at King's Day or other lighter events.
Old 02-16-2013, 04:43 AM
Commoner

The princesses Amalia, Alexia en Ariane left yesterday with their parents for their annual wintersportholiday. But this year the depature was rather special, because they took the royal train. Willem-Alexander used to travel by train to Lech when he was a kid and he wants his girls to have the same experience.
They left at Amsterdam yesterday evening and nice pictures were made of the cute princesses who really seem to look forward to their holiday.

source: Nos and koninklijkhuis.nl

Prinselijk paar per trein naar Lech - NOS Nieuws

Prins van Oranje, Prinses Máxima en hun dochters per trein naar Oostenrijk - Het Koninklijk Huis
Old 03-14-2013, 07:34 AM
Administrator

A twitter message by HvNl presenter Sandra Schuurhof:

https://twitter.com/SandraHVNL

Sadness at the Bloemcamp school of the three princesses. A boy of 12 years old died of cancer. From the Horsten estate and with the helicopter of Queen Beatrix he made a last fly over the school. The princesses and the 420 students formed a heart, all of them holding a small red flag.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
A twitter message by HvNl presenter Sandra Schuurhof:

https://twitter.com/SandraHVNL

Sadness at the Bloemcamp school of the three princesses. A boy of 12 years old died of cancer. From the Horsten estate and with the helicopter of Queen Beatrix he made a last fly over the school. The princesses and the 420 students formed a heart, all of them holding a small red flag.
That's one of the sweetest things I've ever read. That's a wonderful display of unity for this boy.
Old 04-29-2013, 10:14 AM
Administrator

Since Princess Catharina-Amalia will be princess of Orange after the abdication of her grandmother, it is time to close this thread. The new thread can be found here.

Tags
alexia, amalia, ariane, catharina - amalia, princess alexia, princess alexia (2005 -), princess amalia, princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia