The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 07:47 AM
Majesty

The three Princesses will grace this years annual Children Stamps with photo's taken by their dad.

Long ago...Prince Claus did the same and took pictures of his three sons that graced the stamps in 1972.Nice tradition.

Old 03-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Courtier

New portraits of Amalia, Alexia and Ariane:

Fan van Máxima » Nieuwe portretfoto’s prinsesjes

Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post

LOVELY lovely LOVELY
Old 03-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are too cute!
Old 03-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Courtier

Lovely! They are beautiful.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:07 PM
Gentry

Beautiful girls!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Royal Highness

i LOVE the new pictures of the dutch princesses, they are so grown-up already, Princess Amalia is so grogeous looking like a young lady, love her long hair!!

Alexia looks a lot like Maxima, Ariane is so much like Willem-Alexander and Amalia is a mixture between her father and her grandmother Queen Beatrix^^
Old 03-23-2012, 09:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Such beautiful little girls, they sure has grown a lot since I last saw them.
Amalia and Ariane resembles their father and little Alexia is her mother's daughter.

Old 03-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Heir Presumptive

great great photoS! amalia look exatly like her grandmother. alexia have this mother's face, and ariana look so much like her father
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 03-25-2012, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post

Lovely girls indeed but the pictures released as new portraits are quite disappointing regarding the setting they were taken in. The flowers in the background look like they could be in a public place. The lighting is quite dark as well. We have seen nicer in the past.
Thank you for sharing.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:44 AM
Nobility

Many thanks for the pics of little princesses !!!
They are absolutely cute !!!
I specially love the portrait of Princess Catharina-Amalia, she is a real beauty !!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:09 AM
Serene Highness

Lovely portraits. They're cute kids. And noticed all three of them have really nice eyebrows.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:17 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Lovely girls indeed but the pictures released as new portraits are quite disappointing regarding the setting they were taken in. The flowers in the background look like they could be in a public place. The lighting is quite dark as well. We have seen nicer in the past.
Thank you for sharing.
Well my guess is that they were taken around christmas, considering the colours of the flowers? Christmas is usually spent on Castle het Oude Loo, which would explain the dark wooden table in the background. It was the prince of Orange who took the pictures btw.
Old 03-25-2012, 11:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Well my guess is that they were taken around christmas, considering the colours of the flowers? Christmas is usually spent on Castle het Oude Loo, which would explain the dark wooden table in the background. It was the prince of Orange who took the pictures btw.
I dont see any dar wooden table just the girls and the flowes! the girls are realy cute!
Old 03-25-2012, 11:49 AM
Nobility

Lovely photos, very cute girls. I like especialy Catharina-Amalia´s portrait. She´s realy beautiful girl.
Old 03-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

I believe Ariane will be her generation's Princess Madeleine. She has a very spunky and independent look to her and I can imagine as the youngest she is getting away with more than the two older siblings. She'll be breathtakingly beautiful as a young woman.
Old 04-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Amalia, Alexia and Ariane of the Netherlands star in the traditional labels child caring
Amalia, Alexia y Ariane de Holanda protagonizan los tradicionales sellos solidarios infantiles

Google Google Translate
Old 04-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Royal Highness

I love the photos of the girls. I agree that maybe the photos were taken during their Christmas holidays as their dresses seem to have a wintery look.
Old 04-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Lovely pictures.
Amalia is a spitting image of her father and grandmother, whereas Alexia looks more like Maxima.
I have no idea who Ariane resembles though; she doesn't look much like either of her parents.
Old 04-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Royal Highness

^if you see pictures of Willem-Alexander as a kid, who'll see how much she resembles her daddy!!! absolutely cute^^

although i dont find Ariane that beautiful as much as Alexia who is a beauty herself, but i would rather want a daughter like Ariane, shes so adorable and really full of life, she has a nice charater.

Amalia is another talk, shes my favourite, of course shes beautifull but i LOVE that attitude of hers, a pose of a young lady and older sister, she might look out for her sisters at school.
she'll be one day a great queen im sure^^

Tags
alexia, amalia, ariane, catharina - amalia, princess alexia, princess alexia (2005 -), princess amalia, princess ariane, princess catharina-amalia