Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 3 (December 2007 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see Amalia with her team, we know not very much from her sports.

Last edited:
On monday princess Ariane will go tos chool for the first time. Like her sisters she is enrolled on the Bloemcampschool in Wassenaar:

Prinses Ariane maandag naar de basisschool | nu.nl/achterklap | Het laatste nieuws het eerst op nu.nl

The princess will start in group 1A of the school, with teachers Carla and Yvonne. The same teachers of princess Alexia. The princess will be brought to school by her parents.

Is 1A kindergarten or grade 1? Do her sisters still go to the same school?

Is 1A kindergarten or grade 1? Do her sisters still go to the same school?

It is grade 1,not really kindergarten,it's beyond that,and yes,Ariane's sisters are at the same school.:)

Big sister Amalia is in 4th grade as she is doing so well
she skipped a class,and sister Alexia is in 2nd grade now.

Last edited:
It is grade 1,and yes,Ariane's sisters are at the same school.:)

Lucien, Is Amalia only 7 yrs old and already in 4th grade? Wow! She must be very smart! Good for her!

It is grade 1,not really kindergarten,it's beyond that,and yes,Ariane's sisters are at the same school.:)

Thanks. Which year did she skip?

lucien said:
Because she is doing so well,like I said,she's just very clever,she was ahead of her class,hence.:)

I think dazzling meant which grade she skipped? I'm guessing third grade?

I think dazzling meant which grade she skipped? I'm guessing third grade?

She skipped part of first grade. (For example, Amalia started school in December in first grade, and after the summer holiday, she started second grade instead of doing another full year of first grade)

It is extremely difficult to skip third grade, however, skipping part of the first grade is a lot easier, my sister did it. :flowers:

PR

Last edited:
:dutchflag:
On her fourth birthday:HRH Princess Ariane:

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy anp

There most probably will be a photo-moment tomorrow when her parents
bring her to school for the very first time.:)

Why is Princess Ariane starting school in April?

Here in the Netherlands, you start school after you turn 4. (Although it isn't mandatory until the child reaches the age of 5) Ariane turns 4 today, so she officially starts school tomorrow. Of course it is likely she already went a few days.

PR

I see, But she'll only gave a couple of months till the summer holidays Does she go back to the same class in September, then?

Princess Ariane's first day to schoo:l:)

" Look,I got a new bag""...

RTL XL

Last edited:
Princess Ariane with Princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander and sister Princess Amalia and Princess Alexia on her first schoolday at the Bloemcampschool in Wassenaar.
April 11, 2011

PPE Agency Wassenaar

Belga Picture

Last edited:
Last edited:
Very cute. Lovely how the big sisters show her to her class and everything. :D

Tnks for all the lins, ladies!
How I enjoy seeing children dress like that. It should be more common.
And their sleepy faces ^^?! presh

I like the part where Máxima and W-A look through the window at the end of the video ;)

Thank you for the video links and the photos. The older sisters take their role very seriously. I enjoyed seeing the interaction between them.

How fast time went by! I didn't even realize Ariane is old enough for school- thought she had another year to go.

And Amalia is very tall! Wow!

i love this girls, how cute and funny they are. i absolutely love the next generation of heirs and their respective brothers and sisters.
and yes, Amalia is so tall, but i already noticed it for awhile, even on Victoria's wedding, where Ingrid and Amalia are only one month apart and Amalia is way taller than her. she's a big young lady right now, so beautiful

Wow they are growing up SO fast. I love what Ariane said about having a new bag! What a cute family.

I was about to say the same thing, they really are all grown up now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom