Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 2 (June - December 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was it that Maxima and the girls went to see? It seemed to be quite fun for them, BTW. Was Ariane there as well? She's probably too little to enjoy such a thing...

Sinterklaas , who brings the presents to the dutch kids. ;)

Watermark-free pictures by HOLA! :
LA PRINCESA MÁXIMA CON SUS HIJAS, AL OTRO LADO DE LAS VALLAS

Kind of like Santa Claus for U.S. children?

And those were great pictures. Alexia seemed a little bit upset in the first picture (is it just me, or does she seem to get upset a lot? and then quickly recover? it might be the Latina in her, no offense to any Latinos out here. I was that way as a child, too!) and Amalia was just very sunny and smiley as always, it looked like. I like the second one, too, of Alexia messing up Mommy's hair! And of course, Maxima with her ever-present camera!

Lovely family, people must be very fond of them, impossible to be more likeable than this family

The girls look so adorable! Thanks for the pictures. I am glad to see them out and about so happy.

Aww love that picture of Alexia messing up Maxima's hair. If Ariane was well she sure hid well! LOL:flowers:

Wow...These girls are beatiful, for sure. I like them a lot. But the more important thing is that they seems to have personnality. :)

Vanesa.:wub:

yes, the girls are so cute andbeautifull, I wonder is she speaks with them in spanish, it would work at their advantage in life is she learn both languages at the same time!

yes, the girls are so cute andbeautifull, I wonder is she speaks with them in spanish, it would work at their advantage in life is she learn both languages at the same time!
Yes, she speaks to them in spanish, you could see it in the video at the Lech photoshoot in February. I think it is great that they learn both languages at an early age!

do you have the link for listening the video at the lech phootoshoot?
i am glad, I do the same with my daughter, at this age their are like sponges, they learn so quick and so natural for them!!!!!

This is the thread for the Lech photoshoot: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f17/lech-photosession-11-february-2007-a-11986.html
and this is the videolink : NOSJOURNAAL - Máxima gaat niet skiën, Amalia wel where she said something like: "abajo con Ama?" to Alexia when she wanted to go down to Amalia. Willem-Alexander and Máxima said themselves (I don't remember when tough) that they wanted to raise the girls in Duch and Spanish.
What languages are you raising your daughter in, ashelen?

Last edited:
TO Lilytornado:
thank you for the link, yes she said: "abajo con mama"
about my daughter-she just turn 6 last week- she speaks spanish and english and we have some times friends that they come to visit us, from france and denmark , and both they speak their langugae to her, so she knows how to count in french and danish up to 10, my husband speak 7 languages and myself 4, we want her to learn many languages as she can, I would like the danish too becasue my parents were danish.

Last edited:
Very cute pics. The mystery of Maxima's almost always messy hair has been solved, i think. :D

According to newspaper ´De Telegraaf´ television presentor Henny Huisman will go to Villa Eikenhorst on December 7th (Amalia´s birthday) and he will try to give a pony. The pony was handed over by a family, but Henny will give it as part of the show ´Max & Loretta´.

He hopes that the Princess and her parents will accept the gift personally. I have to say that I have my doubts that the gift will be accepted at all, let alone that it will be accepted by any royal in person. Anyway, we will see...

Last edited:
it is not a bad idea a pony, I am sure the girls would love it, but you have to take care of the pony, eventhought they had the economic situation to pay soembody for that it is a lot of responsabilty and i doubt they will accep it!

I also doubt that they would like to accept a present like that. I would be afraid that it could set an precedent and people would start sending little puppies, kittens, guinea pigs etc.
However I am sure with the stables they already have and the fun with riding that Mother, Father and Grandma share (I once saw Maxima riding on the beach in the Netherlands:rolleyes: big surprise to me...) I assume that the girls will grow up with horses and ponies too.

declined

They have politely declined the offer. The pony will not be accepted.

Well I hope the pony will at least go to a loving home, if not to the triple-A girls :)

An article not only about Amalia turning 4yrs but also about her going to school and about photographers/reporters

Princess Amalia's birthday today
...The child already speaks Spanish, Dutch and some English.... - article

Intresting to know that she already speaks 3 languages. For Spanish, would she learn it from her parents. It would be nice if she would learn French as well

Why should she learn French?

Personally, I think its a language all royals should speak, most future heirs do speak it if im not mistaken;)
Anyways, i really do hope Amailia will have a nice time at school. School looks nice, school's web-site btw, In the Netherlands, at schools, do they teach a second language?

Happy Birthday Princess Amalia!

Personally, I think its a language all royals should speak, most future heirs do speak it if im not mistaken;)
Anyways, i really do hope Amailia will have a nice time at school. School looks nice, school's web-site btw, In the Netherlands, at schools, do they teach a second language?

Yes, they do. In this school Amalia will learn English. At 12 she will go to a 'middelbare school' (secondary school) and here she will learn German and French. In some schools you can also learn Spanish..

I'm really not surprised that they kindly refused the pony. Im also surprised there hasn't been concern shown yet over no pictures like with Prince Christian. I suspect it is because we will get a photoshoot on monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom