Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 2 (June - December 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dutch singer/royalty fan extraordinaire johan vlemmix has made an ultra cheesy ode in honor of Amalia's birthday. its called "amalia you wave so sweetly at the camera" to listen, follow the link, scroll down and click "hier"
Welkom op de johan vlemmix website

I feel a bit guilty posting an example of the low end of dutch culture. so here's a link to some Rembrandts just to remind you that we are a great civilization
Rembrandt - Olga's Gallery

If there was ever a future Queen, it's Catharina-Amalia. She just lights up a room with that smile and personality. The Princess is a delight and credit to her people and family. I hope she has a wonderful birthday.

Sigh, that horrible johan vlemmix promised he would say away from the RF once and for all. IMO he just uses anything to get some publicity, and the RF seems to worked in the past. He once started a fanclub for Emily Bremers, ex girlfriend of the prince of Orange, and he also tried to get a seat in parlament with his ´Party of feast´.

I read in ´Story´ that Cor Horde, editor of Vorsten magazine, gave a sort of disney computer to the princess for her birthday, the gift was accepted and he received a letter from the palace, where the PoO and P. Maxima said that they appreciated the gift.

The more I see Amalia, the more I see Beatrix in her.

I'm not really suprised that they didn't accept the pony- it's not the kind of gift you can (or ever should) try to force on someone

And what would be next of they accepted the pony? They would probably get half a circus at Villa Eikenhorst over the years.

She should be studying Chinese and/or Arabic if she wants to learn some useful languages. China has the largest consumer market and Europe will have a Muslim majority within C-A's lifetime.

She should be studying Chinese and/or Arabic if she wants to learn some useful languages. China has the largest consumer market and Europe will have a Muslim majority within C-A's lifetime.

Isn't it a bit soon to be worrying about what languages she should/shouldn't learn? She's only four years old, I think Dutch and Spanish are really enough for now.

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here. Enjoy and happy posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom