Princess Margarita & Edwin de Roy van Zuydewijn, News 1 (February 2003-February 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess_Beatrix said:
I just read in a german magazine ( :p ), that there is a book written by a dutch journalist released in the netherlands, where he's speculating if willem alexander is the son of beatrix and claus.
He's writing about a guy called richard leakey from africa who looks like alex, and who could be the father of the prince....
is this really true? is this book existing?

I just cannot belive. :eek: This are such silly rumors by that autor....
Willem Alexander looks so much like his father claus......

I hate those writers who make stupid rumors just to become famous. :mad:
does anyone know anything about this author?

I have vaguely heard of the book, but nobody paid attention to it I think. The book didn't sell very well either :)

It's very similar to when Marina Mowatt turned on her parents, Princess Alexandra and Angus Ogilvy, some years back. Except that in her case the husband went quietly.

Surely people listening to Edwin state he was "doing everything for the benefit of the country" burst out laughing.

Edwin say that he will settle for 2 million euros (the things he doies for the benifit of the state ;)) But the public information service announced in a letter that he won't receive a penny, neither did tyhe RF ever propose a settlement.
According to 'De Telegraaf' the self-proclaimed DNA-researcher Peter Nugter has DNA samples of Margarita in his safe., They were given to him by Edwin and contain underwear, some hairs and saliva (?)/spit. It was the chairman of the republican society who introduced Nugter to Edwin.
According to Mr. Kemper, sollicitor of Margarita, the princess did speak to Nugter, but never gave him any DNA-samples, and refused to cooperate. So they obtained those in an illegal way.
According to the newspaper they want to show that Beatrix is not a descendant of King Willem I (!), so I assume they obtained DNA-sample from one of his other descendants?

think I read in the telegraaf that de roy claims margarita and he gave her underwear to the "dna man", how unbelievable is that, if she cooperated a bit of saliva would have been enough (so I was mistaken about her cooperating as I thought earlier).

Marengo said:
Edwin say that he will settle for 2 million euros (the things he doies for the benifit of the state ;)) But the public information service announced in a letter that he won't receive a penny, neither did tyhe RF ever propose a settlement.
According to 'De Telegraaf' the self-proclaimed DNA-researcher Peter Nugter has DNA samples of Margarita in his safe., They were given to him by Edwin and contain underwear, some hairs and saliva (?)/spit. It was the chairman of the republican society who introduced Nugter to Edwin.
According to Mr. Kemper, sollicitor of Margarita, the princess did speak to Nugter, but never gave him any DNA-samples, and refused to cooperate. So they obtained those in an illegal way.
According to the newspaper they want to show that Beatrix is not a descendant of King Willem I (!), so I assume they obtained DNA-sample from one of his other descendants?

Marengo said:
De Telegraaf is wrong, they want to show that Wilhelmina is not the daughter of Queen Emma (but why?), more info http://www.allthingsroyal.nl/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=420&view=findpost&p=19261 (in Dutch)

susan alicia said:
think I read in the telegraaf that de roy claims margarita and he gave her underwear to the "dna man", how unbelievable is that, if she cooperated a bit of saliva would have been enough (so I was mistaken about her cooperating as I thought earlier).

I was wondering about the same thing. And 'De Telegraaf'claims to have this information from the DNA-man himself. As mr. Nugter didn't deny it elsewhere I assume 'de Telegraaf'is right.

I think the DNA experiment won't be harmfull for the RF btw, even if Nugter claims that there are no DNA-matches I think not many will take that seriously (even if he is right).

IMO the most harmfull thing can be the tapes of the Queen, especially if she said things which are not in line with her constitutional role.

It is funny that on monday Edwin said in that programme that he hoped that Margarita will come back to him while yesterday and today informations tards spreading that he will divorce if he gets 2 million euros!!!

According to some on the Benelux royals MB, the reason why the couple didn''t divorce yet is that Margarita will have more possibilities to claim her tapes/ saliva (and underwear) back while she is still married.

What do you/other people here think would be the best strategy of the court? Just settle (though it will be a public settlement as Edwin isn;t very good in keeping things to himself) or sue (and risk the possibility of losing)?

PS. Pieter and Margriet were so right in their interview with 'de Volkskrant'that you have to be very carefull in selecting your partner in marriage, especially in this family!

The Watcher said:
De Telegraaf is wrong, they want to show that Wilhelmina is not the daughter of Queen Emma (but why?), more info http://www.allthingsroyal.nl/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=420&view=findpost&p=19261 (in Dutch)

I find that such a strange story, I wonder what caused them to research this. It doesn't sound very credible, especially as Wilhelmina was born when her half-brother and heir were still alive and IF the court was so desperate to get a spare they would surely have selected a boy instead of a girl.

I wonder how he can prove his point. Does he need DNA-samples from various descendants of Queen Emma's siblings? I don't think the Abel-Smith family will cooperate, considering Queen Beatrix (and especially Queen Juliana) was (/is?) close to them. I can not imagine the princely family of Wied (descended from Emma's sister, Queen Pauline of Wurttemberg) , the dukes of Saxe-Coburg, the RF of Sweden, or the Waldeck-Pyrmont family will cooperate either. And I assume to prove his point, Nugter needs DNA-samplss from descendants of at least two of Emma's siblings.

I do not think that what anyone says in the privacy of their home can be held against you, she could have been tired or in a bad mood when saying something that might be considered controversial.

I would not give him money first of all because it is just not right and secondly people will wonder how terrible it must be what she said if they do.

Marengo said:
I was wondering about the same thing. And 'De Telegraaf'claims to have this information from the DNA-man himself. As mr. Nugter didn't deny it elsewhere I assume 'de Telegraaf'is right.

I think the DNA experiment won't be harmfull for the RF btw, even if Nugter claims that there are no DNA-matches I think not many will take that seriously (even if he is right).

IMO the most harmfull thing can be the tapes of the Queen, especially if she said things which are not in line with her constitutional role.

It is funny that on monday Edwin said in that programme that he hoped that Margarita will come back to him while yesterday and today informations tards spreading that he will divorce if he gets 2 million euros!!!

According to some on the Benelux royals MB, the reason why the couple didn''t divorce yet is that Margarita will have more possibilities to claim her tapes/ saliva (and underwear) back while she is still married.

What do you/other people here think would be the best strategy of the court? Just settle (though it will be a public settlement as Edwin isn;t very good in keeping things to himself) or sue (and risk the possibility of losing)?

PS. Pieter and Margriet were so right in their interview with 'de Volkskrant'that you have to be very carefull in selecting your partner in marriage, especially in this family!

here is a picture of margarita i have made myself at the baptise of little alexia in wassenaar, it looks like she is back in the family!

Attachments

• 100_2044 atr.JPG
    100_2044 atr.JPG
    13 KB · Views: 271
I think Edwin should be locked up. That man is just insane in the brain. :mad: What is he trying to prove? All those silly presumptions. I think it's a good thing that the DRF doesn't want to give him a penny. I agree with susan alicia on that matter.

The Watcher said:

Unfortunately my Dutch is not good enough to grab all the information but I do wonder, too why someone should want to prove that Queen Wilhelmina wasn't the daughter of Queen Emma? I mean, AFAIK, you can only (if at all!) prove with Princess M.'s DNA a descent through the female line. So only the connection Wilhelmina-Emma could be checked but not the connection Wilhelmina-Willem III.

Okay, if Wilhelmina was born to Queen Emma while Queen Emma was legally married to the king and the king accepted the baby as his, then at least here in Germany she would be legally the king's daughter, no matter who the biological father was. If, as I could imagine, the law is the same in the Netherlands, then there is no sense in proving whether Wilhelmina was biologically the king#s daughter or not, because today it wouldn't matter at all, because the princess, later Queen Wilhelmina had been legally the king's daughter and as such his heiress.

But - if the child was not the daughter of Queen Emma, then of course she could not have legally been the king's daughter and his heiress. That could have eventually some consequences for the current queen, but only eventually as I don't know if there was a law needed to install Wilhelmina as queen. If there was such a law, then the legal claim for Wilhelmina and her descendants would not come from the legal birth of Wilhelmina but from this law - making her and her daughter and grand-daughter legally queens no matter who Wilhelmina's parents were.

But - isn't it very, very unbelievable that someone could have pulled such a stunt with a potential heiress? Someone was bound to know and the truth would have come out. So for me this is absolutely ridiculous and only made up to hurt the royal family!

.. Just read on the benelux royals MB that Margarita 'lost' the original version of the Beatrix-tapes, while Edwin claim his copy was stolen from the safe in a bank (I believe he spreaded more copies around btw). Probably he will sue the bank.

The situation is getting stranger and stranger. Maybe a good theme for the next James Bond?

btw I agree completely with your observations, Jo Palentine, it seems to surreal for words.

Last edited:
Marengo said:
.. Just read on the benelux royals MB that Margarita 'lost' the original version of the Beatrix-tapes, while Edwin claim his copy was stolen from the safe in a bank (I believe he spreaded more copies around btw). Probably he will sue the bank.

The situation is getting stranger and stranger. Maybe a good theme for the next James Bond?

James Bond - yes! ... or a soap opera. Poor Beatrix! Well I hope she doesn't give in to Edwin's blackmail attempts. Let the boy say what he wants. Unless he's got some really shocking news (like the Queen is a serial murderer & has hundreds of bodies buried in the basement of the palace!! :eek:), I don't think it will have a long term affect on the Royal Family's public image.

Marengo said:

Yes, this really is a weird business. Way too complicated for a Bond movie, imo... :p It's just as Jo of Palatine says: how on earth can it be that Wilhelmina isn't Emma's daughter?! Switched at birth, as happens in lots of beautiful soap opera's which don't have to do much with the real world? If she wasn't Willem III's daughter: okay, that's possible, but then she has been accepted as such and there's no problem, is there?

And all that should be proven with tapes which exist and don't exist at the same time?! :confused:

I think I'm going to stick by my comment that Edwin should be locked up. In a mental institution, that is... that man is delirious! :eek:

Why would she do this? If her relations with the royal family are bad enough (if this really is a fact) then her relations are now in the ground with this bombshell she just exploded. She just sounds bitter and resentful. Maybe some of the things she says is true but the rest could be caused by her resentment.

Poor Beatrix? In 'my' version of the soap opera she would be the evil genious behind the missing tapes, secretly outsmarting everybody, Squidgy ;)

I really wonder about that as well Maxie, as I said previously, there still was an heir during Wilhelmina's birth and Prince Hendrik, the kings brother, also was still alive a remarried to a prussian princess. Even IF they were so desperate for an heir to select one from somewhere, it would make MUCH more sence to select a boy.

Well, I agree Maxie, he has a bit of a deranged look in his eyes and seems violent (I believe that was said in the divorce papers which were stolen from Margarita some time ago, that he was abusive).

Kelly said:
Why would she do this? If her relations with the royal family are bad enough (if this really is a fact) then her relations are now in the ground with this bombshell she just exploded. She just sounds bitter and resentful. Maybe some of the things she says is true but the rest could be caused by her resentment.

what do you mean exactly, Kelly? Margarita has mended with her family I think (though wounds probably take some time to heal), and she is sueing her husband, not her family.
Edwin is bitter and resentfull indeed (maybe with good cause, we do not know), and it seems he just wants some money.

Marengo said:
what do you mean exactly, Kelly? Margarita has mended with her family I think (though wounds probably take some time to heal), and she is sueing her husband, not her family.
Edwin is bitter and resentfull indeed (maybe with good cause, we do not know), and it seems he just wants some money.

Oops!:p I seemed to have read only the first couple of newspaper clips and not the rest. About all the dirty talk Margarita was doing about the DRF. Never mind then. How long have they been married by the way?

I believe they are still married, so since 2001?

BTW, Margarita doesn't even know where her husband lives these days. Her lawyers had to publish the announcment when they meet in court in an advertisement in newspapers, as Edwin isn't registered at any place. They will meet in court on march 30th.

Marengo said:
I believe they are still married, so since 2001?

BTW, Margarita doesn't even know where her husband lives these days. Her lawyers had to publish the announcment when they meet in court in an advertisement in newspapers, as Edwin isn't registered at any place. They will meet in court on march 30th.

So he isn't registered anywhere? Maybe he's already in a mental institution, who knows? :p It would explain all the weird stories and threats which are coming from him all the time... :rolleyes:

Marengo said:
Poor Beatrix? In 'my' version of the soap opera she would be the evil genious behind the missing tapes, secretly outsmarting everybody, Squidgy ;)

Good one Marengo! Never even thought of it, but, who knows, you may be right! As they say, "All is fair in love and war!" And the "love" part is definately over ... so now its war.;) Who knows what the Queen is plotting, as we speak ...

Posted by Sal on the Benelux Royals MB:

According 'De Volskrant' is the queen determined to bring the 'Margarita-case' to a good end. In 2003 the queen was sometimes struck by feelings of panic and despair but now she confident to win the juridical battle (behind closed doors)between Margarita and Edwin de R v Z about the secret recordings of the conversation between Margarita and the queen. Maragrita wants the tapes back. The content is a row between Margarita and Beatrix.
Before this summer Edwin is threatening to publish that converstation in a book.

The only thing the staff of the queen fears is that, according a high civil servant, is that the quotes of the queen will be used for commercial purposes: "a house cd with: Margarita, a little devil has taken over you".

The palace thinks that Edwin de R v Z just wants money from his short marriage with someone from the Oranje-family. It is said that he wants 2 million euros for doing nothing with the tapes. Edwin denies this.

But another risc that the palace feares, is that Margarita's mother, princess Irene, will pay the amount out of guilt just to let him stop with his ongoing activities. De Roy frequently takes part (by telephone) at a talkshow on tv. Last week he told that he couldn't return the tapes because they supposedly were stolen from a safe of a bank. The spokesman of that bank did not know anything about a safe that was opened illegal.

This guy is a total nightmare! Why doesn' the just slink back under his rock?!

Zonk1189 said:
This guy is a total nightmare! Why doesn' the just slink back under his rock?!

Because he wants to see some money of the Royal Family. Not that he's going to see some, but I think he's the only person in the Netherlands who isn't aware of that... :p

royal scandals go dutch

I would really be interested to know how many monarchs or royals have been sired ouside the royal wedding bed;)
As to the allegations, QW was either not her mothers daughter or not her fathers child, who but Queen Emma will know the whole truth? And what would it proove?
The norwegian King has almost admitted to the fact that he was most likely the son of a british GYN and what did it change? Nothing.
So if those DNA samples proove that Margarita is not a descendant from Queen Emma, well there is a lot of grounds to cover in between.
Anyway, if I was to proove something like this I would certainly go ahead and do the testing and publish the telling results. It is hardly likely that those testers have any professional ethics anyway and if they are so convinced, what hinders them to show the world their proof and let the RF do the defense.
BTW I have never heard of the funny accusation, that WA is Richard Leakeys son:D
Where was Beatrix to meet him? While doing excavations of australopithecus in Tansania?:D
Anyway those are my two cents and my first post here on TRF, hello to everybody nice chatting with you:)

hi fee, welcome here, and I agree with your (very first) post, even if everything is proven it wouldn't change a thing, most people simply don't care...

well if they make a cd with house music and bea saying the same sentence over and over again :p perhaps the palace could demand in court that some of the profits goes to a good cause

Marengo said:
Posted by Sal on the Benelux Royals MB:

According 'De Volskrant' is the queen determined to bring the 'Margarita-case' to a good end. In 2003 the queen was sometimes struck by feelings of panic and despair but now she confident to win the juridical battle (behind closed doors)between Margarita and Edwin de R v Z about the secret recordings of the conversation between Margarita and the queen. Maragrita wants the tapes back. The content is a row between Margarita and Beatrix.
Before this summer Edwin is threatening to publish that converstation in a book.

The only thing the staff of the queen fears is that, according a high civil servant, is that the quotes of the queen will be used for commercial purposes: "a house cd with: Margarita, a little devil has taken over you".

The palace thinks that Edwin de R v Z just wants money from his short marriage with someone from the Oranje-family. It is said that he wants 2 million euros for doing nothing with the tapes. Edwin denies this.
But another risc that the palace feares, is that Margarita's mother, princess Irene, will pay the amount out of guilt just to let him stop with his ongoing activities. De Roy frequently takes part (by telephone) at a talkshow on tv. Last week he told that he couldn't return the tapes because they supposedly were stolen from a safe of a bank. The spokesman of that bank did not know anything about a safe that was opened illegal.

That would be fun Susan, maybe she can use her connections with rapper Ali B for that one (or with the justice minister)!

Anyway, today there was a huge article in 'De Telegraaf'about Peter Nugter, the 'DNA-doctor who wants to prove that beatrix is not a descendant of King Willem I. Accordig to the article he will prove this by proving that she does not descend from Helena of Waldeck, nee Nassau, mother of Q. Emma. How he got her DNA samples is beyond me, and it doesn't prove anything IMO,a s she still can descent from the King in the male line.
Anyway, in the article it was sdaid that Mr. Vinken is the ''evil genius' behind this. He is a multi milionaire and former CEO of Elsevier-Reed. He is a member of the republican society and apparently has had contacts with Edwin. Hans van den Bergh, chairman of the republican society arranged contact between Peter and Edwin.
BTW Peter has vanished in thin air btw, and is also a member of a socialist/republican group.

Next week they will appear in front of the court I think.

God, are people really that stupid?:mad:
No wonder why the world is like this right now:rolleyes:

Very smart of the republican society to get mingled up in this wicked stuff, now even less people are going to take them seriously... :rolleyes:

If it's true what the Telegraaf tells us, btw. I don't believe one bit of it. Though Edwin is a pretty stupid fellow, so it might as well be true... :p

I suggest that the story writers of some famous soap opera pick this up. They can make a nice and totally bizarre story line out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom