Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress on the 13th was the best in ages BUT then the next day ....what is that it is horrible looks like patchwork what is going on here just appalling I could scream these girls have an endless line of navvies to help and she leaves the palace looking like Littl' Orphan Annie OMG IMO

HRH will attend the first part of the National traffic exam for youngsters in Rosmalen,near 's-Hertogenbosch today.

In the evening HRH,along with HM and other members of the Royal Family,will celebrate HM Queen Margrethe's birthday in Copenhagen.

15-04-2010 Rosmalen Princess Maxima on a bycicle attended the start of the written part of the National traffic
safety examination at the Vlieger and Jeroen Bosch school in Rosmalen.

PPE Gallery

15-04-2010 Rosmalen Princess Maxima on a bycicle attended the start of the written part of the National traffic
safety examination at the Vlieger and Jeroen Bosch school in Rosmalen.

PPE Gallery

How appropiate today,lava around ones neck is soo up to date...:whistling:

Wow, that's a huge necklace!

Princess Maxima attended the conference 'Be Social, Make Profit: Financing the Future of Developing Countries’ as member of the UN in the peacepalace, The Hague

PPE Agency

The Princess was on a working visit at the Oranje Kazerne Schaarsbergen,near Arnhem,today where she
had talks with several military on their training and carriere.

HRH also visited a bootcamp where "bollen" receive their initial training in the first weeks.

22-04-2010 Schaarsbergen: Princess Maxima visited the Royal Army
in Schaarsbergen. During the visit the Princess was interested in the
military careers in the Royal Army. Princess Maxima spoke with several
soldiers about the training, dispatching and leaving the military service
as a veteran.

** ppe gallery **

An occasion to look forward to in Bella Italia as HRH Princess Máxima will baptise the new dutch luxury
cruise-liner "Nieuw Amsterdam" of the Holland America Line in Venice on july 4th.

The ship,285 meter long and 32 meter wide,carries 2106 guests and 929 crew is build in Venice and will
start her Maiden Voyage right after the ceremony.

The "Nieuw Amsterdam" will sail under Dutch flag and has Rotterdam as its home-port.

The Princess today as she received the report by the Commission on Monitoring talent to the Top,The Hague:

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe:)

Some additions to the pics from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** belga 1 ** belga 2 ** belga/anp **

That was a different occasion Iceflower,HRH had two official duties this afternoon.
The additional pics are from a meeting at Madurodam,The Hague,a miniature Netherlands.
HRH received ideas on educating youngsters in handling money,
one of them being to replace economy lessons on "handling money"
as too many youngsters have debts due to their mobile phone's,iPads and what not,
all these things we thankfully,didn't have in our day and age...grin...

http://www.madurodam.nl

Actually I knew about the two events today, but wasn't sure
what pictures I had found, so in order to avoid any confusion
I simply said nothing :D But thanks a lot anyway, lucien! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the princess wearing a legging??

An occasion to look forward to in Bella Italia as HRH Princess Máxima will baptise the new dutch luxury
cruise-liner "Nieuw Amsterdam" of the Holland America Line in Venice on july 4th.

The ship,285 meter long and 32 meter wide,carries 2106 guests and 929 crew is build in Venice and will
start her Maiden Voyage right after the ceremony.

The "Nieuw Amsterdam" will sail under Dutch flag and has Rotterdam as its home-port.
I can't wait to see P Maxima baptise the new cruise ship. My husband and I only cruise on Holland America! I wish I were going to be there!!:):)

Maxima always looks so happy doing her engagements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom