Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Royal Highness visited the Task-Force Parttime Plus café in Leiden last night.

There was a discussion on combining care with work,a job.
The discussion was launched by a "Wheel of Fortune" showing arguments pro- and contra to work longer hours.

The Taskforce Parttime café contributes to recommendations that will be offered to the Government and social partners on march 20th.

Today february 9th,HRH,member of the dutch Microfinance Council,will visit two companies in Vlissingen ( Flushing),Zeeland.

Last edited:
Her Royal Highness visited the Task-Force Parttime Plus café in Leiden last night.

08-02-2010 Leiden Princess Maxima and Pia Dijkstra, Chairman of the
Taskforce Deeltijdplus and Jette Klijnsma at the DeeltijdCafe of the
Taskforce in Leiden.

** ppe gallery **

Princess Máxima will open the Womens Inc. Festival 2010 at pakhuis De Zwijger,Amsterdam tomorrow monday march 1st.

The four Princesses returned from Vancouver on sunday.

Last edited:
Princess Máxima will open the Womens Inc. Festival 2010 at pakhuis De Zwijger,Amsterdam tomorrow monday march 1st.

01-03-2010 Amsterdam: Princess Maxima arriving at the opening of the
International Inc. WOMEN. festival in Amsterdam. The organization WOMEN
Inc. wants with the six-day festival draw the attention to women and their
capabilities.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Good Pics Fanvanmaxima!!! But I have to say I totally dislike the way Máxima was dressed!! Horrible dress.

Princess Máxima will attend the opening of the annual national flower show the "Keukenhof" on wednesday march 17th.

This year the Keukenhof will be opened by Mrs. Svetlana Medvedeva,wife of Russian President Dmitri Medvedev as
this years theme is; "From Russia with Love" .

Welkom | Keukenhof

:)

Thanks so much iceflower and fanvanmaxima! Great pictures.:flowers:

You are welcome, Katrianna! :flowers:

Princess Maxima attended the premiere of the musical ''Daughters
of Africa'' at theater Carre in Amsterdam, March 11, 2010. 12 young
African women perform in a musical with African music and their
own interpretation of Western songs.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

HRH Princess Máxima will attend the official opening of the flower exhibition at the Keukenhof by Mrs.Svetlana Medvedeva,
wife of Russian President Dmitry Medvedev today.

This years theme is:" From Russia with love"

Welkom | Keukenhof

The "Keukenhof" used to be the herbal garden belonging to the castle of Jacoba of Bavaria in the 14th century.

Last edited:
I am just reading a book about countess Jacqueline of Holland (aka Jacqueline/Jacoba of Bavaria)! She lived there in the 15th century btw, though the castle was built earlier for the van Teylingen family.

I wonder if the flowers will be out already, we did have a old winter and I haven't seen anything here, not even the first green buds on the trees.

I am just reading a book about countess Jacqueline of Holland (aka Jacqueline/Jacoba of Bavaria)! She lived there in the 15th century btw, though the castle was built earlier for the van Teylingen family.

I wonder if the flowers will be out already, we did have a old winter and I haven't seen anything here, not even the first green buds on the trees.

Oh but you surely must have seen the daffodils,crocussen,sneeuwklokjes etc that popped up like "that" (snap of a finger),
they're everywhere here...not even a mile from vous...

Here,everything is been made ready for the official opening today,much is from the greenhouses ofcourse,but the bulbs are up and out too,not in exuberance but they pop up too.They've been teeming with a fervour to come up after that oldfashioned wonderfull,fantastic
but glad it's over winter we had indeed:

ANP Beeldbank

And,Rotterdam yesterday:

ANP Beeldbank

:flowers:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?zoektype=2&search=17-03-2010%20Lisse

courtesy ppe

http://www.royalimages.nl/search.pp?mailingid=18281&flush=1

courtesy royalimages.

"Madre,que zapatos....".....grin...the shoes and the rocks in her poor ears don't do it for me this time,
although the shoes are ton sur ton with Mrs.Medvedeva's outfit...as if they changed footwear,just for fun...grin..

Last edited:
I really love these flower events in the Netherlands. They seem so magical to me. Its nice to Maxima at these events!

On monday the 29th HRH will visit the Amsterdam University College.

The AUC offers a combined course by both the Free University of Amsterdam and the University of Amsterdam on international and interdisciplinary education.

Later that day HRH will participate in a video chat with youngsters and experts on how to deal with money at Hyves,Amsterdam.

13-04-2010 Veldhoven: Princess Maxima attended the opening of
the 10th Michael-Wing System at the Maxima Medisch Centrum in
Veldhoven. With this system, a combination of laptops and hygienic
keyboards, children can use the internet to contact their parents,
friends and school.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ The best she has looked in a while. I love how she always interacts so much with children

Princess Maxima is welcomed on Wednesday by initiator Rietje Compiet
and deputy mayor Maarten van Poelgeest prior to a working visit to the
Foundation Mode met een Missie (Fashion with a Mission) in Amsterdam,
April 14, 2010.

The Foundation offers work in fashion studios to women with severe
problems like addictions and to homeless women. They work on the
fashion label Ami-e-toi, which is set up by the Dutch fashion designer
Claes Iversen.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.