Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucien, thank you for your explanation. I am proud of CP Máxima.

I think its wonderful that this is raising so much money! I'd love to work alongside Maxima and Willem too!

On monday it already was over 750.000 euro's!:)

Máxima,ofcourse requested two records to be played too and donated for that.Her second choice was "Woman" by dutch singer Anouk,a rocky lady with tattoo's and raw texts but apparently a favorite of Máxima as she attended a concert by Anouk recently.Question by dj Giel Beelen;"Do you have tattoo's too?" had besides a negative answer a Máxima in stitches of laughter.

Good for them for raising so much money! That's a funny story lucien. Actually I could see Maxima getting a tattoo, discreetly of course. ;)

It's nice to know that she likes Anouk. Her album is absolutely amazing.

I can see Maxima getting a tattoo- what would she get, her royal monogram? no, I dont think so either. Anouk was a good choice!

any news in where she spend xmas?

Do the Dutch royals spend their Christmas and New Year's holidays in the Netherlands or do they go on vacation?

Do the Dutch royals spend their Christmas and New Year's holidays in the Netherlands or do they go on vacation?
i wonder the same where do they spend the holidays?

Maxima said that she and her family would stay at home this Christmas :)

HRH Princess Máxima will attend the hand-out of the EBBA Awards tonight.Oosterpoort Groningen at the Eurosonic Noorderslag,
Europe's largest festival and conference for the Live Music Industry.

With the Award artists are in the spotlights who got successfull with their first album outside their own countries borders,but within Europe.
For the Netherlands it will be Esmée Dinters who receives and EBBA.
Well done!

The European Border Breakers Award is an intiative of the European Commission in cooperation with the European Broadcasting Union.
The event will be aired live throughout Europe by the EBU Network.:)

But be sure it Is cold there! Europe is having one of the colder winter it was ever seen. Here - Buenos Aires in the middle of the most horrid summertime she ever suffered from- these last days was quite the oposite. :hotwater:

Vanesa.

Yes we talked in the phone with a couple of friends in europe and told us how cold it is and for this my surprise to see Macima just with a dress short sleeves!

But be sure it Is cold there! Europe is having one of the colder winter it was ever seen. Here - Buenos Aires in the middle of the most horrid summertime she ever suffered from- these last days was quite the oposite. :hotwater:

Vanesa.
It seems places everywhere are experiencing extreme weather, including the United States. :sad:

Yes, Esmée Denters said of meeting her:
''I met the Princess of the Netherlands today! She is sooooo beautiful!''

Last edited by a moderator:
On monday it already was over 750.000 euro's!:)

Máxima,ofcourse requested two records to be played too and donated for that.Her second choice was "Woman" by dutch singer Anouk,a rocky lady with tattoo's and raw texts but apparently a favorite of Máxima as she attended a concert by Anouk recently.Question by dj Giel Beelen;"Do you have tattoo's too?" had besides a negative answer a Máxima in stitches of laughter.

Btw,this great event raised over 7,5 million euro and had 10.6 million viewers for their telly's for a week.
Not bad.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom