Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown Princess Máxima has opened the exhibition "Life in the country" at the Museum Broekerveiling in Langedijk today, July 5, 2012.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

** dichtbij.nl: Prinses Maxima opent nieuw gedeelte Broekerveiling ** translation **

** rtvnh.nl gallery: Prinses Máxima opent expositie Broekerveiling **

** dpp gallery: Princess Maxima visits 100th anniversary Broekerveiling **

And one more gallery from yesterday:

** dpp gallery: Princess Maxima attends introduction concert of Concertgebouw **

Last edited:

Crown Princess Máxima has made a working visit to the Central Military Hospital (CMH) in Utrecht today, September 4, 2012. She also toured the Emergency Hospital that cooperates with the Central Military Hospital and the University Medical Center (UMC) Utrecht.

** Pic **

Crown Princess Máxima attended a meeting "The digital age, a golden age for citizens worldwide?" in the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Tuesday 4 September 2012.
PPE Agency

Good to see the princess back at work again, it seems she lost some weight during her 2 months of holiday. I wonder were in the museum this exhibition was since the main building is only supposed to be re-opened in April 2013.

The other lady in the picture is Jvr. Alexandra Jankovich de Jeszenice. According to the caption she is one of the best friends of the princess. She also is one of the godparents of princess Alexia.

Jankovich is a managing director of media company Spark & Co and married to guitarist Martien Oster. The company organised the meeting at the museum.

It seems that the princess is still not wearing her wedding ring, or any other ring for that matter. On one of the pictures her middle finger seems blue, so maybe she has a small accident?

On September 7 Crown Princess Máxima also attended the final day of the Summer School of the Oranjefonds in Doorn.

** Pic **

wow i guess she had to have training for that! good for her!

Princess Máxima is swimming right now in Amsterdam in occasion of the Amsterdam City Swim. Together with more than 1000 participants. They are raising money for the ALS Nederland, a charity for muscle disease. Princess Máxima is swimming 2,028 kilometer.

Fan van Máxima » Prinses Máxima zwemt voor ALS Nederland

Google Vertalen

2,03 km is no laughing matter; you really have to be trained for it.I used to be a gymnast, but not sure I'd be able to swim the distance (at least, in a good time) without any training beforehand.

Good luck to Maxima and all the other participants; they are doing it for a very worthy cause. :)

Last edited:
Looks like she had the best support - a loving husband and three adorable young ladies. :)

Last edited:
The cause was to raise money for research of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS). A lot of other Dutch celebrities and Olympians were swimming too.

At the finished the prince of Orange and her 3 daughters were waiting for her.

Máxima volbrengt zwemtocht grachten - AT5 Nieuws

They swam 2 kilometers, from the Maritime museum, over the Amstel river to the Keizersgracht. The water is very dirty so kuddos for them for swimming there. Anybody with wounds was advised to get an injection against tetanus.

---

The chairman of the City Swim is Marc ter Haar, one of the witnesses of the civil wedding of Prince Willem-Alexander and Princess Máxima.

http://www.amsterdamcityswim.nl/570-marc-ter-haar.html

Last edited:
Swimming that distance is no joke! She did a great job for a wonderful charity! Way to go Maxima! What a way to set an example for her daughters. Love her!

:previous:
She is amazing, definitely it's not a JOKE!!! She is the best :heartflower:

Has it become a new trend for Crown Princesses to swim in canals? :blink:

Good grief, we may have to put a leash on the other CP's to prevent them from jumping into canals.

Anyway, well done Maxima.
She's one of my favorite CP's simply because of her positive spirit.

Yes, it the new black :ROFLMAO:. Now I am just patiently waiting for Camilla to jump in the Thames:flowers:

Has it become a new trend for Crown Princesses to swim in canals? :blink:

Good grief, we may have to put a leash on the other CP's to prevent them from jumping into canals.

Anyway, well done Maxima.
She's one of my favorite CP's simply because of her positive spirit.

According to RTL Boulevard princess Máxima has trained for this in Eindhoven with professional swimmers: Olympic gold medallist Pieter van den Hoogenband and his trainer Jacco Verhaeren. According to Verhaeren they also filmed the princess while swimming, to give her better tips about the technique. Verhaeren says that she already swims on a regular basis.

The princess only trained in Eindhoven once, for 1 1/2 hours and continued it in a pool closer to home.

http://nos.nl/artikel/416810-topcoach-gaf-maxima-zwemles.html

RTL XL

In the clip Princess Alexia says that she is 'super proud' of her mother.

Last edited:
Yes, of course she had to train for that but ifsh doe it in rgular basis , may be it wasnot so hard!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom