Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So HM the Queen will open an exhibition in Palace Het Loo on May 7th, about Máxima being in the Netherlands for 10 years.

On May 16th there will be a special NOS portrait of the princess (much like the one they made of the prince when he turned 40 probably.

On the 27th May there will be a special concert in the royal concert building in Amnsterdam by the concertgebouw orchestra, directed by Mariss Jansons. Daniel Berenvoim (pianist from Argentina) will also perform. The princess is the patroness of the orchestra. According to the website of the RF Máxima will invite people that she has worked with closely the last 10 years (+family & friends).

Note that most seats will be available for the normal public. So I think that she will only invite a select group of people, and that many foreign guests will be unlikely. You can book tickets at www.concertgebouw.nl.

Apparently they want to empathise that the princess is Dutch for 10 years. The court seem to ahve been trying to emphasize her dutchness ever since the princess' remarks on the Dutch identity in 2007, which were not too well received, much to the surprise of the princess and her advisors.

Last edited:
So HM the Queen will open an exhibition in Palace Het Loo on May 7th, about Máxima being in the Netherlands for 10 years.

On May 16th there will be a special NOS portrait of the princess (much like the one they made of the prince when he turned 40 probably.

On the 27th May there will be a special concert in the royal concert building in Amnsterdam by the concertgebouw orchestra, directed by Mariss Jansons. Daniel Berenvoim (pianist from Argentina) will also perform. The princess is the patroness of the orchestra. According to the website of the RF Máxima will invite people that she has worked with closely the last 10 years (+family & friends).

Note that most seats will be available for the normal public. So I think that she will only invite a select group of people, and that many foreign guests will be unlikely. You can book tickets at www.concertgebouw.nl.

Apparently they want to empathise that the princess is Dutch for 10 years. The court seem to have been trying to emphasize her dutchness ever since the princess' remarks on the Dutch identity in 2007, which were not too well received, much to the surprise of the princess and her advisors.

No,I don't think so,the Court isn't trying that much to change the view Máxima rightfully expressed and was so gladly kicked around by certain people from a certain signature.Maximá's remark was just as there isn't one "typical" dutch to be found,all regions differ and then there are the differences within each and every Province and region.So,regardless what they say/said/remarked on bla bla boards and other kindergartens,Máxima was right.I recall your remark,and rightfully so,when you once said that it was typical dutch to claim anything as typical dutch.Remember?:p

The Princess invited private guests as well,so outside the circle of people she worked with/met the past 10 years.Private guests as there are the friends in simular positions across Europe.:)

Last edited:

A nice additional gallery from ppe:

Princess Máxima visited the new Korzo theater in Den Haag, February 1st, 2011.
The theater provides space for choreographers, musicians, filmmakers and video
artists to create their stories into dance, muisc and theater.

** ppe gallery **

Bag from www.longchamp.com

Designer: Longchamp

IMO it's not her most beautifull bag, but he cost just 70 euro's :)

Princess Máxima attended the awards ceremony of the Best Learning Company
and Best Practice 2010 Trainer of the Netherlands in Rotterdam, March 3rd,

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** belga/anp ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Self-made pictures:

dscf0501j.th.jpg

Maxima was very happy today. She gave me her signature. (Or how do you say that in English? ;) )
More photo's: http://www.maximaiscool.nl/index.ph...aart&catid=35:activiteiten&Itemid=61#comments

Last edited:
maximaiscool,
I love the photos and thank you for sharing them. I'm glad that you were able to get her autograph today.

:previous:

Thank for sharing also. What a thrill to have Maxima give you an autograph.:flowers:

Last edited:

Here are some more pics from today:

Princess Máxima attending the opening of the new building for elderly people
with dementia in Zutphen, today, March 15, 2011.

** ppe gallery ** belga gallery **

Last edited:
I prefer to see the Princess with her hair 'up' but she looked very charming on these pictures. The colour blue and the accessoires were nice.

:flowers:

HRH Princess Máxima will hand-out the traditional annual Apples of Orange on tuesday may 17th at Noordeinde Palace.

HM The Queen and HRH The Prince of Orange will be in attendance.

well, the article is a bit far fetched. Although the article is right in saying that princess Máxima is the most popular person in the country, it doesn't mean that the duchess of Cambridge will be the most popular person in the UK if she follows Máxima's example. Different countries, different habbits!

well, the article is a bit far fetched. Although the article is right in saying that princess Máxima is the most popular person in the country, it doesn't mean that the duchess of Cambridge will be the most popular person in the UK if she follows Máxima's example. Different countries, different habbits!

Totally agree with you :)
Different countries, different habbits!...They have also different personalities, characteristics etc.etc.etc.
Meybe in the begging she gonna be popular in UK, but I don't think that Duchess of Cambridge would be the most popular person :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom