Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics! In the one on the horse she looks like Amalia, in the one in Maryland Kindergarten (Jardin Maryland) she's the spitting image of Alexia! Or better say: Alexia's the spitting image of her mother when she was young!

The Princess will receive a copy of a book on Cruyff Courts today,sport facilities for less priviliged youngsters,an initiative by Johan Cruyff,our national football legend.He has succesfully founded many sport courts throughout the Netherlands,The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

The Princess will receive a copy of a book on Cruyff Courts today,sport facilities for less priviliged youngsters,an initiative by Johan Cruyff,our national football legend.He has succesfully founded many sport courts throughout the Netherlands,The Netherlands Antilles and Aruba.

This sounds like a very wonderful idea-providing access to sport for children who may not have access to nicer facilities due to poverty. Perhaps this will be something that Maxima would consider getting involved in, or learning more about. She seems to enjoy sport, and she is wonderful with children.

ANP Beeldbank

courtesy royalimages:flowers:

What is it with the recent spate of painted nails? Maxima is not the only one, I h ave seen several of the princesses with nails painted. I just don't like it!

I have to admit I have gotten used to the "natural" look or clear polish with french tips, but oh how boring! It is great to see colour again and why am I not surprised that Maxima is leading the charge? :cool:

Now so long as she doesn't break out in a fervour of patriotism (as she is wont to do) and paint them orange . . . . . . . :D

A nice casual look from the Princess today.

I also like her wavy hair, it makes her look young. She looks great!

Princess Máxima looks so beautiful! I love her hair style, really. It gives her a fresh looking and she looks not only younger but also even more beautiful.

Maybe Dutch women will follow this hair style tendency, it's very inspiring, IMO.

I do not like curls when you have a chubby face, be it a lovely, cheerfull face as she has.
Sleek hair would suit her more imo.

i loved the "oh so dutch" outfit maxima wore for the biennale. :)

Maybe it was a private visit? I can't find anything on the royal website about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom