The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 11:14 AM
Majesty

HRH attended Burendag ( Neighboursday) at the city of Deventer today.

ANP Beeldbank

Old 09-20-2008, 11:22 AM
Nobility

She looks very nice and fresh today!
The jacket reminds me of s suit she has worn, is it a recycle?

Old 09-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucien View Post
Here it is sgl.
Thank you, Lucien!

She looks lovely in the photos from Neighboursday.
Old 09-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
Thank you, Lucien!

She looks lovely in the photos from Neighboursday.
Some more:

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE/
Old 09-20-2008, 05:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:

ANP Beeldbank
Quote:
Some more:

PPE Agency

courtesy PPE/

Troonopvolgers!: Maxima in Deventer.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Serene Highness

Maxima looked good as far as her outfit was concerned. However, her hair was a disaster. I'm not sure if it was windy out or if she just has a bad habit of running her fingers thru her hair and accidentally messing it up. Her occasional issues with a few strands never really bothers me but today her hair appeared out of control.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora810 View Post
Maxima looked good as far as her outfit was concerned. However, her hair was a disaster. I'm not sure if it was windy out or if she just has a bad habit of running her fingers thru her hair and accidentally messing it up. Her occasional issues with a few strands never really bothers me but today her hair appeared out of control.
To be honest, her hair is the thing about her that really irritates me (which is a great thing really, that my biggest gripe is so superficial), because I feel that it wouldn't be difficult to make a big improvement to it.

I think however that we just have to learn to live with it, I dont see any indication its likely to change soon.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

this is not new, her hair is alwaysmessy,
Old 09-20-2008, 10:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
this is not new, her hair is alwaysmessy,
I know, thats why it irritates me so much
Old 09-20-2008, 11:13 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marmi View Post
I know, thats why it irritates me so much
doesn't she has an stylist person????? forme itis more irritatin the brwons spot in herface!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
doesn't she has an stylist person?????
I dont know the answer to this. Have wondered from time to time though.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:37 AM
Courtier

Quote:

ANP Beeldbank
This is a nice suit, looks new. Too bad about the hair. She should use some kind of gel or mousse and slick it back into a cute ponytail like she wore to Araine's baptism.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:40 AM
Serene Highness

I think it is just that Maxima's hair is so very fine that it is hard to tame unless put in a very severe style using a lot of products. Probably why she started to lighten as that usually gives the hair more body. Doesn't seem to bother her, so I guess we should get used to it.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I have about the finest hair I have ever seen (people are always stunned) and I also have many blonde highlights put through it (during summer at least), but I can keep mine tidy...

I think it is just something that is just not important to her. I just find it a pity that next to a great outfit we so often see such messy hair.

But anyway, we are getting off topic (either the mods could move this discussion to the appropriate thread, or I think we need to end it).
Old 09-23-2008, 06:01 AM
Commoner

A curious article:

El espia marroquí que se codeó con la Princesa Maxima

The moroccan spy who was with Princess Maxima

El espía marroquí que se codeó con la princesa Máxima · ELPAÍS.com
Old 09-23-2008, 06:14 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

A true story sadly, the Maroccan government paid him (note that some sources say they threatened his family) to spy at the Rotterdam police. Here a picture of Maxima and the spy.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:38 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ana Bolena View Post
A curious article:

El espia marroquí que se codeó con la Princesa Maxima

The moroccan spy who was with Princess Maxima

El espía marroquí que se codeó con la princesa Máxima · ELPAÍS.com
Insane.The guy was sacked,but!But got a job at Rotterdam Airport instead!!Now he's on hold there too,ofcourse,but only after there was an outcry both by the public as well as parliament.Two Moroccan diplomats have been declared persona non grata and immediatly kicked out of the country last week by the Foreign Minister.Other prominent Moroccans had also been requested to do certain favours on behalve of Mohamed VIth government.We will never ever tolerate this sort of thing,it has gone way way too far already.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Heir Apparent

This is crazy! How did he meet Maxima, and why does Morocco feel the need to spy on the Rotterdam police?
Old 09-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
This is crazy! How did he meet Maxima, and why does Morocco feel the need to spy on the Rotterdam police?
One of the projects on integration was the cause they met,he was involved with helping youngsters find apprenticeships at the airport in Rotterdam.

Morocco,and its,what shall I call them without getting too nasty,but ok,I'm sure you catch my drift.Moroccons born wherever in the world always get and hold the Moroccan nationality throughout their lives regardless if they live abroad or not and also have the,in this case,dutch nationality.The Moroccan intifada,as it was called in parliament last week by populist maverick Geert Wilders.The creep that is referred to as spy sent personal information on moroccans here back to that load of sand and mountains in the north of Africa,he was requested to by the Moroccan government,they love to spy on their own and anything else with a heartbeat.OUT!!What is the most incredible is that he got fired with the police,but did get the always with a safety-risk load job on a international airport.Incredible,and absolutely stupendous.Hopes are he will have to give in his dutch passport & nationality,and will be ousted to his "motherland".That's how it is,and I am objective.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
Majesty

HRH Princess Máxima will attend a congress on micro-insurances,Eureko-Achmea,Zeist tomorrow afternoon.
Het Koninklijk Huis

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=26406

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, maxima, news, princess maxima