Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea (Marengo?) if and when the Princess and her family go on holiday and if they will have a photo shoot. I would love to see it if they do!!!

Yes,the family is off to Tavarnelle,Italy with HM next month,and yes,there will be a photoshoot again.:flowers:

Thanks lucien!!!!!!!!!!!!

HRH Princess Máxima will receive the first copy of the jubilee book,"Flame of the Spirit",of the Council of Churches at it's 40th anniversary meeting,Jacobi kerk,Utrecht,saturday june 21st.
Het Koninklijk Huis

HRH attended and speeched at,a conference for legislaters and bankers at Brasilia,Brazil yesterday,organised by the National Bank of Brazil.HRH also had bilateral talks with legislaters from Peru,Bolivia,Columbia and Brazil yesterday and today.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Het Koninklijk Huis

HRH is to return in The Netherlands tomorrow morning,she is scheduled to have a function tomorrow in Utrecht,
Het Koninklijk Huis
and will accompany Alexander to the EC 2008 match Russia - The Netherlands in Basel tomorrow evening.
Het Koninklijk Huis

On sunday evening HRH is to attend the closing night of the Holland Festival at Royal Theatre Carré,Amsterdam.
Het Koninklijk Huis

On wednesday HRH and Alexander will attend the Netherlands Day at the Expo 2008,Zaragoza,Spain.
Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
HRH received the first copy of the jubilee book `Flame of the Spirit` at the 40th anniversary gathering of the Council of Churches.

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/ v/d Werf

God no, that hairband ... Laurentien's look is back !!

Fortunately she got back into looking great at this afternoon's football match...

I just want to know, 'were there any animals harmed in the making of this look' hehe. Love the outfit, and at least the hair was pulled back neatly.:lol:

am1st2.jpg

Maxima wore that trousers twice earlier...

Before her wedding:
ANP Beeldbank

and 30 mei 2008

am7yz1.jpg

Sources: picturepress.nl/ Home

<Edit Marengo>: pictures posted with permission

Last edited by a moderator:
very nice updating with the top. shows off her slim arms.

i really like her silvery gray outfit from the church jubilee event. she's slimmed down very nicely from baby number 3! the jacket and skirt (love the vertical pleats) fit perfectly, are flattering, and a lovely color.
Hate her shoes - ankle straps and long, pointy toes!

Tought Maxima looked beautiful today, her outfit was nice and her eyes sparkled quite nicely in some pictures.

She always has such a warm and happy smile on her face whenever she is photographed, and these photos are no exception. Maxima seems like a truly happy person.

She always has such a warm and happy smile on her face whenever she is photographed, and these photos are no exception. Maxima seems like a truly happy person.

Yes, I always check out her current events thread if the weathers bad out, or if I'm feeling down, just for that wonderful smile :)

Oh like the suit HATE the hair.

More pics from Troonopvolgers!

I'd just recognised the dress, when I scrolled down and saw it... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she looks fabulous as always. Even though her hair is messy, it somehow works for her.

Princess Maxima attended the National meeting Micro Finance in Nieuwegein.
The Princess is member of the Council of Micro Finance.

PPE Agency

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the community centre the New Jutter in Utrecht.

PPE Agency

Very nice article. Maxima looked like she was enjoying being at the community center.

A clip of the visit, look here.

And Hola has some pictures too, look here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom