Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 02:34 PM
Heir Presumptive

More pics!
PPE Agency
PPE Agency

Old 05-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Yikes! Terrible shoes, and what's more she looks like she is wearing a large red garbage bag! It just looks like a mish mash of fabric with no shape at all!

Old 05-28-2008, 03:05 PM
Moderator Emeritus

The shade of red actually suits her... but her outfit is a mess.

The skirt .. urgh- I hate it. Balloon Skirts really don't look good at her at all.
And she should have worn high heels with that outfit.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

She really doesn' t have a clue how to dress, does she? At least 95% of the time she looks like a mess, which is difficult considering the budget she has to buy clothes. Most women can find something more elegant at a regular C&A shop than this latest monster she is wearing. Anyway, her vivacity and genuine interest save the day as usual, so...

Any idea what former minister Sybilla Dekker is doing there by the way?
Old 05-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't have a clue what's going on here has she had an operation on her feet and she has to wear those shoes? It is unbelievable!!!!! Honestly...... I won't even buy those shoes the bag is nice the outfit prety but all together appalling I have said it before whoever she uses to advise she needs someone new.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

what she was thinking? the skirt is terrible and the shoes does not match the outfit, who is dressing her? her enemy!
Old 05-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I don' t think she has a stylist. Of course that makes her less plastic and shows more of her personality and such, and being royal is not the same as being a catwalk princess.. but still, it is rather worrisome if your 70 y/o mother-in-law dresses better than you do (not to mention 65-y/o princess Margriet and 68 y/o Princess Irene).
Old 05-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Well never mind the shoes, but those toes!!!!!!! Put some color on them for crying out loud.

Mind you, I just don't like feet, unless they are cute little chubby baby feet, but adult feet should never be ensconced in open toed shoes at a work event or formal event. The beach, at home, in your garden, wherever, but not at work, and not in her position. yuck.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Courtier

egads! what an outfit! It looks as if she wore this outfit to bed to save time on getting up and getting ready in the morning!
she's worn some crazy outfits before, but this one is a doozy!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:39 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
She really doesn' t have a clue how to dress, does she? At least 95% of the time she looks like a mess, which is difficult considering the budget she has to buy clothes. Most women can find something more elegant at a regular C&A shop than this latest monster she is wearing. Anyway, her vivacity and genuine interest save the day as usual, so...

Any idea what former minister Sybilla Dekker is doing there by the way?
While Minister she initiated the Talent to the Top thing.

Máxima,she looks tired/absent minded,as much as she genuinely loves to laugh/smile,she has trouble doing it all the time now.
There are men,women and pregnant women,don't tell 'm what to wear let alone critisize,
you'll have a load of hormones in your neck you never ever get rit of.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:42 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

I was a GREAT fan of Máxima's style when she was still unmarried. All her clothes were elegant, modern and very proper. Still nowadays, when she goes to Argentine, she chooses pretty clothes with very nice accessories, but when she is attending some official event, she tends to choose all these horrible outfits.

I just don't believe she doesn't know how bad she looks with this. What's the need to call attention to her own messy appearance when she is a smart and very nice lady? If she wasn't cleaver or if people didn't notice her presence, I could understand the need of such exibicionist fashion.
IMO, this skirt is awful and tacky.
Old 05-29-2008, 07:49 AM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

The colour(red) looks great on her, but the outfit is horrible!!
Old 05-29-2008, 08:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima View Post
The colour(red) looks great on her, but the outfit is horrible!!
I totally agree, the color is great but that bubble skirt with flats is just, well, yuck!
Old 05-29-2008, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Well most of the time she is very well dressed... sometimes you miss...
Old 05-29-2008, 02:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09 View Post
Well most of the time she is very well dressed... sometimes you miss...
I agree. It is nice to see that even Crown Princesses have ugly days. She does look very nice in red, however, this may be one of the ugliest outfits I have ever seen Maxima wear.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress View Post
Well never mind the shoes, but those toes!!!!!!! Put some color on them for crying out loud.

Mind you, I just don't like feet, unless they are cute little chubby baby feet, but adult feet should never be ensconced in open toed shoes at a work event or formal event. The beach, at home, in your garden, wherever, but not at work, and not in her position. yuck.
You are so funny -- not liking feet -- made me laugh, plus I tend to agree to a certain extent.

But, no matter what Maxima wears, her personality pulls her through the day and she seems to "get away with it". I believe she must have someone "help" her with clothes as she just doesn't have the time to shop, etc., with her busy schedule, children, husband and social life! Heavens, I don't have that busy a life and even for me shopping for clothes takes hours per large social event (and look at all the events she attends).
Old 05-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Three nice pics from Hola
Galerías de imágenes
Old 05-29-2008, 04:46 PM
Royal Highness

I'm not a huge fan of her hair. It looks sloppy, like she was in a rush to leave and let it air-dry and didn't comb it out properly afterwards.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:09 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Three nice pics from Hola
Galerías de imágenes
I dont mind what she wears, if she can walk with the confidence, (even with that flat shoes) it's OK with me!
Old 06-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

03-06-2008 Amsterdam Princess Maxima visited the MS ( Mulitple Sclerose) Centrum Amsterdam at the VU Medical Centre and the Dutch Brain Bank in Amsterdam.
PPE Agency

Closed Thread

Tags
current events, maxima, news, princess maxima