Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct HM!
The ladies are all working in Brussels for the EU and among them was 'Iron Neelie', eurocomissioner Neelie Kroes. The group tries to network this way as it isn't easy for dutch women at the top (we have the lowest rate of women at work and in top functions of the EU I believe). The group has 160 members.

The website of the RF has a picture of Maxima in Brussels for the network meeting.

Click here.

I am wondering what the guy is doing there though, as it was about a female's network.

Magazine JFK called Maxima the most clever blonde of the country. On the second place was model Doutzen Kroes and no3 was actress Hannah Verboom.

Clip here.

The website of the RF has a picture of Maxima in Brussels for the network meeting.

Click here.

I am wondering what the guy is doing there though, as it was about a female's network.

I cant load the site Marengo, this is all I get:

OBJ.GETOBJECT
!=
!CONNECTIONID=2h@OuKE@@hW9pD8XH1!b8xG5jif1WBRzecGa59bs5WzcZWno7p!8nhb9oWM9xXGw
!DSNAME=
!SESSIONID=1ySrofBeqys7l14qVxDU@p5K78L9!DmM!6Az1FIsdrhsUhCp3M4aGxJh@OuGEX@h
!STATUSCODE=196622
!STATUSSTRING=Invalid Discovery Server name
DSNAME=
NOBLOB=true
OBJECTID=25043
SESSIONID=1ySrofBeqys7l14qVxDU@p5K78L9!DmM!6Az1FIsdrhsUhCp3M4aGxJh@OuGEX@h

Does anyone have any suggestions?

SIMTRADE FAIR 2008 IN ROTTERDAM
Gallery
London Features International

Thanks for the link Paty! I am not wild about this dress. Animal prints are best in small amounts (i.e.-a scarf, shoes, maybe a small clutch). This dress just isn't very flattering on Maxima. However, her smile is so lovely, and she always looks like she is having a great time.

Máxima looks good, apart from the hair. The light outfit is appropriate considering the tempratures we are having over here (25+ degrees). Is she wearing a bracelet with a peace-sign btw?
I thought the princess would actually speak about debts and such to teenagers but this makes more sense IMO (it would be rather odd if a rich woman will teach teenagers that are in debts how to economize)

Last edited:
:dutchstandard:
Ahead of her 37th birthday this saturday,here's HRH Princess Máxima of The Netherlands,nuestra querido chica latina.Gracias a Dios.

ANP Beeldbank

Great pictures. Horrible skirt but the top is ok. What I really like about Maxima is that it doesn' t matter where you put her, next to the Queen of Spain or a saleswoman of the Albert Cuijp market and she will enjoy it and share her enthausiasm.

And opening the Birth Clinic at The Hague today as well:

ANP Beeldbank

Courtesy Royalimages/Vincent Jannink.:flowers:

I like Maxima because she always seems so very enthusiastic, no matter what the situation. I have a feeling that she is a very positive person. It's nice to see someone who clearly enjoys life and the work that they are doing!

She is going to be very bussy on next couple of weeks. Its only good news for us..

She is always smiling and happy. Netherlands people must be hapy with a happy Crownprincess! :D

But, I'm very glad she is is working so hard these last time. I like Princesses with their duties well accomplished.

Vanesa.

As you can see here, we are very happy with her. She is no 1 in any poll they have here, about brightest blondes, nicest mother, best daughter-in-law etc etc. Though I am usually more for introverted royals I have to say that Maxima is the best thing that could happen to the RF.

--

As a sidenote: the princess looked very good today IMO.

As you can see here, we are very happy with her. She is no 1 in any poll they have here, about brightest blondes, nicest mother, best daughter-in-law etc etc. Though I am usually more for introverted royals I have to say that Maxima is the best thing that could happen to the RF.

--

As a sidenote: the princess looked very good today IMO.

Oh I agree,she's the Jewel in the Crown,our wonderfull,precious,remarkeble chica latina.Bless her!

Some more from last night:
PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE/Nieboer.

Well, I suppose that any woman the PoO would have had married would have been one of the most popular women in the country (unless she would have been seriously unpleasant) but the Maxima-effect is quite in another legue indeed. The open mouths and messy hairstyles don;t seem to bother anybody ;).

Anyway, HRH is celebrating her birthday today, according to the Telegraaf she does so at Villa Eikenhorst with only a few close relatives and friends.

Lovely pictures! Her dress looks very good on her, and I absolutely love the shoes! She looks radiant as ever!

well, I actually think she wore worse things than this one, the mushroom hat for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom