Princess Máxima, Current Events 6 (March 2008 - October 2009)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
14-04-2009 Holten Princess Maxima attended the presentation of ''Girls and Technique'' at the Waerdenborch school in Holten.
The presentation is to get girls enthusiastic, about technical education, by speeddates between students and schools.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

14-04-2009 Holten Princess Maxima attended the presentation of ''Girls and Technique'' at the Waerdenborch school in Holten.
The presentation is to get girls enthusiastic, about technical education, by speeddates between students and schools.
[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Good to see an enthusiastic Maxima out supporting this project.

It is good to see her out again. Does anyone know why it seems to have been a long time since her last public engagement?

How can she possibly wear an orange skirt? doesn´t she have any advisors. Someone should tell her not to wear orange any more. Much less combined with fucsia.

How can she possibly wear an orange skirt? doesn´t she have any advisors. Someone should tell her not to wear orange any more. Much less combined with fucsia.

She has worn this same combination before.A sunny chica latina choice of cloth.:flowers:

She has worn this same combination before.A sunny chica latina choice of cloth.:flowers:

No at all, chicas latinas don´t have a such bad taste, unless you are going to dance salsa and have a bunch of flowers in your head. I had seen fucsia combined with red in some special cases, very delicate, but this is too much. She should stop with that obsession with orange and leave it only for the name.

Is that outfit for real crumbs it is horrible.

It's not my favorite outfit either but it is very much in line with this seasons fashion if you look at the big designers. Maxima looks great in vibrant colors, including orange.

I suspect you are corret prinsesbeagle but somethings are not for everyone if you know what I mean..... the colour is nice on her though I agree there.

I don't dislike the outfit but I think it's more proper to be used at a party, not to attend a school.

It seems Máxima really liked what this project is doing, since she said she will advice her daughters to follow a career in sciences and technology.

The fact that she´s dressed according to current trends or by designers doens´t mean something is appropriate for her or for the circumstances. Much less does it means it´s elegant. I particularly wouldn´t wear that even for a party. It´s just ridiculous. But i have to admit it has something of Maxima style, gaudy and loud, so i´m not surprised at all.

I can't say that I don't like the outfit. It looks good but she could wear better.
When I looked at her work, I can see that she does her work very well. I love her integration with public. She seems very sympathetic.

Princess Maxima was interviewed by business channel RTL-Z last week. The interview was about micro finance.

-
Blauw Bloed asked Maxima is the was technical, she replied that she was indeed a Beta student. They also asked if she was able to repair the tire of her bike, to which she replied yes: Player omroep.nl (after +/- 5 minutes).

Wonderful news, Lucien. And I'm also very happy knowing that Princess Maxima is in a cause about autism awareness. I've a friend who is not excatly autist, but kind of autist. He suffers from Syndrome of Asperges. I know who hard it is for his family and for himself. Asperges Syndrome allows autist to have communication with the exterior world, but they are self-centered and not able to have a real interest in other persons conversation or activities. They only speaks about themselves.Princess Maxima is doing a great job. Autist people realy needs help.Vanesa.

The only thing I like about this outfit are the earrings! The hat is way too big, completely out of proportion.

Last edited:
like the colors, and neat and attractive outfit.

BUT her hair is a mess! the hat is way too big, and sitting too far back on her head. and the earrings are too much in combination with the big hat and big bow.

i'm always amazed at the 2 maximas: beautifully put together in every detail, like last night, and then a mess with too much going on today.

There is no doubt about it she has to be the center of attention wherever she goes. She cannot make it any more obvious. Horrible look. Way over done for a daytime outing.

Well, she's clearly on a pink/red kick. Outfit aside, she looks like she is having a great time, and her smile is absolutely beautiful. She makes every royal visit look like it is the most fun event in the world, which is lovely to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom