Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
when royals join in on something while at at an event it makes it even nicer imo instead of them just attending and watching. Lovely video

IMO Maxima looks very tired and streesed in these past months, her hair dosent look good and even when she smiles I feel there is someting difrent in her eyes, she is not GLOWING as she used to be. (maybe sadness or just tired)

could be that her schedule is to much for her , and benig a few months after giving birth, I think it effects her.

IMO Maxima looks very tired and streesed in these past months, her hair dosent look good and even when she smiles I feel there is someting difrent in her eyes, she is not GLOWING as she used to be. (maybe sadness or just tired)

could be that her schedule is to much for her , and benig a few months after giving birth, I think it effects her.

I think she looks good and she is a jolly woman. I think the differences you noticed (I've notice you) has to do with her look now. When she doesn't wear eye-shadow, her eyes seem a bit less open and emotive. When she dosn't wear a foundation her skin looks tired and not very pretty. Maybe she doesn't have much patience to care about make up or hair style like before, but I don't think it has to do with sadness. :)

Haha, that's the Maxima we know, very down-to-earth and dancing along witht he rest. Love seeing her like this. This is the latin-part that isn't always allowed to be shown :flowers:

17-10-2007 Medemblik Princess Maxima has opened the Dutch Game Factory (NSF) of Jumbo in Medemblik (PPE)

I think she looks lovely, the pictures just show how much of a good time she had. The white outfit looks great

Pic 1
Pic 2
pic 3
More pictures found on ppe-agency

ANP pictures (pictures are beautiful)
Pic 1
pic 2
pic 3

Last edited:
17-10-2007 Medemblik Princess Maxima has opened the Dutch Game Factory (NSF) of Jumbo in Medemblik (PPE)

I think she looks lovely, the pictures just show how much of a good time she had. The white outfit looks great

Pic 1
Pic 2
pic 3
More pictures found on ppe-agency

Thanks dazzling. Maxima looks great in these pictures. What a beautiful outfit!

She looks great! Slowly she seems to be regaining her figure. She is looking well.

Shalom tamar!!! :flowers: Glad to see another Israeli in TRF!! :)

I was tended to agree with you but after this picture posted by dazzling I changed my mind :D

This is not meant to be a critisism of Maxima. But I was reading where people say she looked tired and not as good. I think she works very hard, but she lives hard too. She smokes, drinks, and has too much sun. It can take a toll on you. But this is only a guess. I don't think Maxima does anything halfway. She certainly looks like she enjoys every minute of her life. Lucky her!!

I love see Maxima laughing:lol:, she is SO NATURAL, how wonderful she is, a latin woman, that's obvious :D

Princess Letizia is a latin woman too, the Infantas of Spain are latin too, and you dont see this exaggeration when they laugh. :rolleyes:

I think she looked lovely. She was spending time with children, some of the funniest people you could ever work with! She looks adorable.
BTW I had no idea she smoked:ohmy:

Princess Letizia is a latin woman too, the Infantas of Spain are latin too, and you dont see this exaggeration when they laugh. :rolleyes:

I think that the spanish are warm hearted and relaxed but the latin americans can be much more of both. I also think that it is within her personality not necessarily her ethnicity.

I think that the spanish are warm hearted and relaxed but the latin americans can be much more of both. I also think that it is within her personality not necessarily her ethnicity.
I agree. I believe that Maxima is quite simply a more gregarious and outgoing personality than the Infantas.

This is not meant to be a critisism of Maxima. But I was reading where people say she looked tired and not as good. I think she works very hard, but she lives hard too. She smokes, drinks, and has too much sun. It can take a toll on you. But this is only a guess. I don't think Maxima does anything halfway. She certainly looks like she enjoys every minute of her life. Lucky her!!
Also, genetics play a role in this as well. What did her mother's complexion look like at this age? Some people are blessed with better skin (small pores, better elasticity) than others.

Sorry, but the Infantas and Princess Letizia are not latins, they are from Europe :ohmy:

Yes lilytornado, i know there is a Latin Europe or southern Europe but the language is not in question here.

Yes lilytornado, i know there is a Latin Europe or southern Europe but the language is not in question here.

They're called chica's latina's nonetheless.:)

Máxima dancing in Rotterdam last wednesday :D
YouTube - Jumpen met HKH Prinses Maxima

A bit late, but I thought that this was both hilarious and a bit sweet of her. It makes you feel good that royals can be connected with real life. I'm guessing that this is quite a popular dance in the Netherlands, seeing as there were a lot of videos of it on YouTube, it seemed mostly with young kids and teens. I thought I saw some girls at my school doing a very similar dance that they say they saw on the internet, so who knows, it might catch on in the U.S. pretty soon!

MADD Day on saturday.HRH will volunteer at the Groene Hart Hospital,Gouda.

HRH will return late on friday after a almost two weeks abroad and away from her girls.Máxima,who's still in India,
gets the same question every day when she calls home she said;"Mama are you on your way home already?"

According to royalblog.nl, Maxima has already returned home to her girls. She had canceled her attendance at the Finance Meetings in New Dehli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom