Princess Máxima, Current Events 5 (September 2007 - March 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More pictures from Máxima opening the station Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena - royalportraits gallery. Lovely pictures, especially the close up's.

thanks.

i hope not to be offensive but everytime maxima attends an event in the netherlands the majority of people assisting are the immigrants (africans and arabs). where is the dutch people? these last pictures... so many africans, even the singer is african. i have nothing against africans i would ask the same if they were chinese. i just find it strange.

she is travelling so much, i think she needs a rest. sometimes i think maxima is an international executive, not a dutch princess.

i love hair hat and her earrings.

Myriam said:
"i hope not to be offensive but everytime maxima attends an event in the netherlands the majority of people assisting are the immigrants (africans and arabs). where is the dutch people? "

I am not sure how to respond to this without being harsh but arabs and africans there in holland are also dutch. So do you mean caucasian dutchmens? There are many caucasians in holland who maybe really american, french, swiss, latin (ala princess Maxima) ect. Dutch people are all around and she is well aware of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.

i hope not to be offensive but everytime maxima attends an event in the netherlands the majority of people assisting are the immigrants (africans and arabs). where is the dutch people? these last pictures... so many africans, even the singer is african. i have nothing against africans i would ask the same if they were chinese. i just find it strange.

she is travelling so much, i think she needs a rest. sometimes i think maxima is an international executive, not a dutch princess.

i love hair hat and her earrings.

This is The Netherlands,the people you see are dutch as well,we do not make distinctions,or worse,like seems to be the custom in your country,even with it's,what,history....No offence ofcourse,just pointing it out very clearly.

HRH isn't shortsighted,she feels the world doesn't stop at our borders,and guess what,it doesn't.She is very much a woman of our time and acts accordingly.

Okay, now we've established that the people myriam's talking about are Dutch and since this isn't the appropriate venue for exchanges of insults about different countries, it's time to move on to Crown Princess Maxima's Current Events.

LadyK
Dutch Forums Moderator

{response to deleted post removed - Elspeth}

As for Princess Maxima, I agree too: she is always happy, cheerful and acting the way a Crownprincess must act. Everytime I see her performing some official duty, it confirms me that she will be a good consort. I'm happy for her and for her country. :flowers:

Vanesa.

When a moderator says "it's time to move on," it's time to move on. I've just had to do yet more cleanup. I hope the mods won't have to delete any more posts because people feel that moderator warnings are somehow not relevant to them.

Elspeth

Royal Forums administrator

Last saturday Princess Máxima took her eldest daughters out to see the arrival of Sinterklaas in Wassenaar,the dutch variation,since centuries,of Santa Claus,and THE children's feast of all feasts.And there they were,amidst all other parents and children,enjoying and
singing along.Wonderfull.

Video:
Story

Courtesy Polyemma who posted the link at the BRMB.(I know,I dislike rags and such,but heck,this was just too cute to let slip)

Great picture!(And,as an exception,approved by the RVD)
The Benelux Royals Message Board: princess Maxima takes her daugthers to a parade in the streets

courtesy Guillermo,BRMB

Awwwww...lucien, thanks so much for that picture. It really shows that above all, Maxima is a MOTHER. The girls are beautiful as always. Very very cute.

Happy Thanksgiving!:thanksgiving:

great pics! she is not only an amazing mum but also very close to people and quite normal. alexia is messing her hair up, and she does not mind: with other princesses you feel they need to be "picture perfect" 100% of the time. also, everyone looks quite at ease around her!

Thank you Lucien for the picture -- Loved it -- Maxima is truly a Mother first and her family enjoys being with her. How great to let a child mess with hair and not worry that she looks pin box perfect. Can't think of many CP in the world who would let this happen. Maxima must be very comfortable with her life at this stage and the ease of her happiness shows. Prince Alexander must have been so proud and happy when he saw photos while he was in NY. I could just imagine his broad smile when he saw them. Lovely Thank you again Lucien.

I find it rather odd that the RVD allowed magaziens Story and Prive to publish these pictures. Though I am happy to see the princesses at any time, it would be a breach of the media code under normal circumstances. I wonder why the RVD/court allowed the pictures to be published of Sinterklaas....maybe to show some Dutchness of Maxima after the upheaval about her speech on the Dutch identity?

Not that the arrival was around 13.00, while she attended the opening of the Bijlmer/Arena station only a few hours later.

Marengo: I find it rather odd that the RVD allowed magaziens Story and Prive to publish these pictures. Though I am happy to see the princesses at any time, it would be a breach of the media code under normal circumstances. I wonder why the RVD/court allowed the pictures to be published of Sinterklaas....maybe to show some Dutchness of Maxima after the upheaval about her speech on the Dutch identity?

A couple of years ago (or was it last year?) we also saw some pics of Amalia and WA at a 'Sinterklaasoptocht' in Wassenaar. Therefore I don't think this has anything to do with the fact that they want to show Maxima's Dutchness

I find it rather odd that the RVD allowed magaziens Story and Prive to publish these pictures. Though I am happy to see the princesses at any time, it would be a breach of the media code under normal circumstances. I wonder why the RVD/court allowed the pictures to be published of Sinterklaas....

Maybe because these pictures are good to her image right now. :rolleyes:
Yes, the pictures with the children are sweet but I think all other princesses are swet mothers too :)

she has an education from where she comes from, that family is first, where even people with money, take care of their own kids, even between the rich in Argentina it is not very common to have nanies, I wonder how she handled this???? specially when she goes in this trips and not to see the girls, I am sure it is very hard for her.
i am sure what she is doing with the girls here is like another mother there or in Argentina, she is a mother down to earth, is what her mother would have done with her , it is nothing to do with her image, is from her heart!

I don't know if this the right thread but I would like to ask two things

- Yesterday I was lunching out and I heard two ladies close to me speaking about Máxima's childhood. They said she was a shy little girl (I already knew that from secure fonts). Later, one of them said Maxima had several problems in her teenage years, when she was studing at her private school in Buenos Aires. They also mentioned another girl. What I didn't understand was if Máxima was severly bullied by the other girl or if Máxima was the severe bully. Does anyone know anything about this episode of her life??

- Does Máxima replies to all the mail letters that her fans send her?

Maybe because these pictures are good to her image right now. :rolleyes:

I think it's all because of the good hearted nature of the Sinterklaas celebrations. It such a classic dutch tradition and people love to see their royals participating in it. It's just healthy PR to allow the press to publish some pics of it. And besides that Maxima really doesn't need an image boost here, believe me. :rolleyes:

I don't know if this the right thread but I would like to ask two things

- Yesterday I was lunching out and I heard two ladies close to me speaking about Máxima's childhood. They said she was a shy little girl (I already knew that from secure fonts). Later, one of them said Maxima had several problems in her teenage years, when she was studing at her private school in Buenos Aires. They also mentioned another girl. What I didn't understand was if Máxima was severly bullied by the other girl or if Máxima was the severe bully. Does anyone know anything about this episode of her life??

- Does Máxima replies to all the mail letters that her fans send her?

To the first question, I've also been told she was a very shy girl. But I've never heared about her beeing bullied at school.
About the second question, no. Her Private Secretary reply to them.

I think that we'll never know the answer on the first question. It's all just speculation. Her friends have been very loyal so far, there's not much known about Maxima's life before she became a princess.

I think that we'll never know the answer on the first question. It's all just speculation. Her friends have been very loyal so far, there's not much known about Maxima's life before she became a princess.

That's true;). All I know is that she was shy, a neighbour of the Zorreguieta family and a classmate of Máxima at Northlands college told that to me.:)

Certenlly she did not have a wild life before becaming a princess , otherwise it would be in the news! she probably was a normall girl from middle class argeninean familly with family values, we never listen about previous boyfriends either, anyone knows anything about it????

I've never listen about Máxima's boyfriends. Probably she had one or two but nothing important.
I had no idea that Máxima was a shy girl! Well if she was, she did a good work wirh herself. :)
I don't believe Maxima was bullied at school (or she was a bully) because she studied in a very good private college, and usually this kind of private schools don't allow nasty behaviours and lack of respect between students. Sometimes harsh comments can happen of course, but I don't think she was "severely attacked".

29-11-2007 Amsterdam Princess Maxima arriving at the celebration 'RNW60! Hear the World'' of Radio Nederland Worldbroadcasting at the Concerthall in Amsterdam.

PPE Agency

Thank you for the pics, Princess Maxima and tdarlene!

Máxima's dress is SO beautiful!! I love everything about it. Great choice this time!

The bouquet of pink flowers is just... superb! :flowers:

WOW! She looks beautiful! Like some vintage princess...

I'm very impressed by Máxima's outfit - it almost makes up for all the truely hideous outfits she's worn over the past few months! I especially like her little capelet (although, from afar, it reminds me a little of some of Bea's hats ;))

Great choice for Maxima, thats a lovely dress & flowers match nicely, love the hair, bolero looks nice too but when close. This looked like a lovely evening, i guess now Maxima was just mixing W-A by her side.

More pics from Hola

She was beautiful indeed. I'm glad when she dresses so elegant like this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom