The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 03:49 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

when royals join in on something while at at an event it makes it even nicer imo instead of them just attending and watching. Lovely video

Old 10-17-2007, 05:19 AM
Commoner

IMO Maxima looks very tired and streesed in these past months, her hair dosent look good and even when she smiles I feel there is someting difrent in her eyes, she is not GLOWING as she used to be. (maybe sadness or just tired)

could be that her schedule is to much for her , and benig a few months after giving birth, I think it effects her.

Old 10-17-2007, 05:39 AM
Majesty

HRH is to open the NSF,the new games plant of Royal Jumbo,...puzzling.Medemblik.
Het Koninklijk Huis
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 AM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar View Post
IMO Maxima looks very tired and streesed in these past months, her hair dosent look good and even when she smiles I feel there is someting difrent in her eyes, she is not GLOWING as she used to be. (maybe sadness or just tired)

could be that her schedule is to much for her , and benig a few months after giving birth, I think it effects her.
I think she looks good and she is a jolly woman. I think the differences you noticed (I've notice you) has to do with her look now. When she doesn't wear eye-shadow, her eyes seem a bit less open and emotive. When she dosn't wear a foundation her skin looks tired and not very pretty. Maybe she doesn't have much patience to care about make up or hair style like before, but I don't think it has to do with sadness.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:06 AM
Serene Highness

Haha, that's the Maxima we know, very down-to-earth and dancing along witht he rest. Love seeing her like this. This is the latin-part that isn't always allowed to be shown
Old 10-17-2007, 09:31 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

17-10-2007 Medemblik Princess Maxima has opened the Dutch Game Factory (NSF) of Jumbo in Medemblik (PPE)

I think she looks lovely, the pictures just show how much of a good time she had. The white outfit looks great

Pic 1
Pic 2
pic 3
More pictures found on ppe-agency

ANP pictures (pictures are beautiful)
Pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
Old 10-17-2007, 09:35 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
17-10-2007 Medemblik Princess Maxima has opened the Dutch Game Factory (NSF) of Jumbo in Medemblik (PPE)

I think she looks lovely, the pictures just show how much of a good time she had. The white outfit looks great

Pic 1
Pic 2
pic 3
More pictures found on ppe-agency
Thanks dazzling. Maxima looks great in these pictures. What a beautiful outfit!
Old 10-17-2007, 09:51 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

a few more pictures from seegerpress

Pic 1
pic 2
pic 3
pic 4
Old 10-17-2007, 02:18 PM
Serene Highness

She looks great! Slowly she seems to be regaining her figure. She is looking well.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamar View Post

Shalom tamar!!! Glad to see another Israeli in TRF!!

I was tended to agree with you but after this picture posted by dazzling I changed my mind
Old 10-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Here are a few more pictures from seegerpress, some are hilarious

Hilarious pictures
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
Picture 4

Very cute of Maxima
Picture 1
Picture 2
Old 10-17-2007, 08:25 PM
Gentry

Quote:

Hilarious pictures
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
Picture 4
i hate to see maxima laughing like this.... she seems a bit hysterical imo and it sounds like a fake laugh. Is she on a circus? She seems so exaggerated sometimes. I like maxima as long as she is discrete
Old 10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Hilarious pictures
Picture 1
Picture 2
picture 3
Picture 4

Very cute of Maxima
Picture 1
Picture 2
I love see Maxima laughing, she is SO NATURAL, how wonderful she is, a latin woman, that's obvious
Old 10-17-2007, 10:32 PM
Courtier

This is not meant to be a critisism of Maxima. But I was reading where people say she looked tired and not as good. I think she works very hard, but she lives hard too. She smokes, drinks, and has too much sun. It can take a toll on you. But this is only a guess. I don't think Maxima does anything halfway. She certainly looks like she enjoys every minute of her life. Lucky her!!
Old 10-18-2007, 04:30 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyLeonor View Post
I love see Maxima laughing, she is SO NATURAL, how wonderful she is, a latin woman, that's obvious
Old 10-18-2007, 07:26 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A few more pictures of Maxima from yesterday, i loved the ones where she's interacting & helping the workers

ANP pictures

Close up 1
Close up 2
Close up 3
Close up 4

Waving
Maxima with her picture

Children 1
Children 2

With worker 1
worker 2
worker 3
worker 4
Old 10-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think she looked lovely. She was spending time with children, some of the funniest people you could ever work with! She looks adorable.
BTW I had no idea she smoked
Old 10-18-2007, 07:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

Dazzling,

it is a 1000 piece puzzel she is holding (made from her picture)

Quote:
A few more pictures of Maxima from yesterday, i loved the ones where she's interacting & helping the workers

ANP pictures

Close up 1
Close up 2
Close up 3
Close up 4

Waving
Maxima with her picture

Children 1
Children 2

With worker 1
worker 2
worker 3
worker 4
Old 10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan alicia View Post
Dazzling,

it is a 1000 piece puzzel she is holding (made from her picture)
Oh thats really nice.
Here is another gallery of photos by Royalportraits, the pictures cant be enlarged but theyre fairly clear
Old 10-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriam View Post
Princess Letizia is a latin woman too, the Infantas of Spain are latin too, and you dont see this exaggeration when they laugh.
I think that the spanish are warm hearted and relaxed but the latin americans can be much more of both. I also think that it is within her personality not necessarily her ethnicity.

Closed Thread