The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 02:12 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I am watching RTL Boulevard right now, they say that Maxima had to cancel her attendance at a conference with Stedman Graham (Oprah´s partner) in The Hague and Jurgen Rayman took over the presentation from her. Did anybody else hear anything abbout this?

Old 10-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Aristocracy

I bet she is pregnant

Old 10-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

I don't think she is pregnant, just sick
Old 10-09-2007, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy

A while ago they also talked about it in RTL boulevard. I thought it had something to do with the tickets. They are asking an entrancefee around 6 or 700 euro´s and because one has to pay to visit this, Maxima decided not to go..

I dont really remember what it was exactly, but it was something like this.
Old 10-09-2007, 02:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyne View Post
A while ago they also talked about it in RTL boulevard. I thought it had something to do with the tickets. They are asking an entrancefee around 6 or 700 euro´s and because one has to pay to visit this, Maxima decided not to go..

If this is this reason than good for her. She is part of royalty not celebrity who charge for their appearances. I don't think she is pregnant that would be way too soon!
Old 10-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
If this is this reason than good for her. She is part of royalty not celebrity who charge for their appearances. I don't think she is pregnant that would be way too soon!
Queen Beatrix give three times birth in three years....
Old 10-09-2007, 02:46 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyne View Post

Thanks for clarifying that, Marilyne. I understand why they didn´t want Maxima to support/attend a commercial lecture like this.

Edit: I see that some in the press say that she cancelled her attendance because of the recent upheaval about her speech. A bit far fetched IMHO, as she didn´t cancel her other engagements.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Heir Apparent

10-10-2007 Rotterdam Princess Maxima attended the start of the Music Matters and Every child an instrument event in Roterdam.

Gallery

PPE Agency
Old 10-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Courtier

Video from today: SKOEPS.nl/binnenland :: Maxima luistert naar de kinderen
Old 10-10-2007, 03:13 PM
Courtier

She looked really nice...but what's with THESE BLACK ROOTS?? It's the first time in many years I see her hair like that.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto
Old 10-10-2007, 04:50 PM
Courtier

Great photos, but I agree Verde Esmeralda. She needs to get her roots touched up.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:58 PM
Heir Presumptive

The fall colors were very flattering and she looks very fit again. I think she needs to keep her hair pulled back when she is making these types of visits. Her hair is too thin now to be left loose. I have to agree that the roots need touching up.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:10 PM
Aristocracy

i just ask myself what´s up with her hair....?

Why she don´t colour them??? And so i came back to my suspicion that she is pregnant or do you think she want to become brown???
Old 10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan View Post
do you think she want to become brown???
I hope she wants to become brunnette
Old 10-10-2007, 05:47 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I thought Maxima loked lovely today. Nothing over the top. Her outfit was fun especially with the necklace. It looked like a fun event.

ANP pictures
Picture 1
picture 2
Old 10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
Gentry

i bet she is pregnant. I thought she was blond (??).
thank for the pics everyone. You can see by the photos she has many immigrants there supporting her . I like her jewels and today she seems very delighted and happy.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Serene Highness

That was a nice outfit. She likes the very bright colors. She is doing a great job on her hair.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Gentry

She looked indeed very well - but a visit to the beauty salon to touch up those roots wouldn't hurt?
Old 10-11-2007, 05:11 AM
Heir Presumptive

might be, there is some discussion whether colouring your hair harms the unborn child. But she has never left her hair go brown during other pregnancies so..... she is probably just very busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tan View Post
i just ask myself what´s up with her hair....?

Why she don´t colour them??? And so i came back to my suspicion that she is pregnant or do you think she want to become brown???
Old 10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myriam View Post
i bet she is pregnant. I thought she was blond (??).
thank for the pics everyone. You can see by the photos she has many immigrants there supporting her . I like her jewels and today she seems very delighted and happy.
I was wondering who would pull out the pregnancy issue first, regarding the Princess' roots . Though it is true that during the first stages of a pregnancy you are not 'allowed' to bleach your hair, I can think of many other reasons in this case...

If you go to "Royals Hair Dyeing and Wigs" thread, you can see some pics I posted on Máxima's hair colour evolution.

Still, I don't think she wants to go back to being a brunette (in that case, the wisest thing would be to dye her hair completely or lower the tones in just one shot - can you imagine her hair half brunette, half blonde until it reaches a decent lenght to cut it ??

Closed Thread