Princess Máxima, Current Events 4 (April - September 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly for us, she seems to prefer to spend her money elsewhere. Though this way the princess certainly gives us something to talk about.

BTW I have read in an old elsevier issue that Maxima has some private property to, from her pre-marital days, several millions (don't recall the exact amount, which they estimated).

Sadly for us, she seems to prefer to spend her money elsewhere. Though this way the princess certainly gives us something to talk about.

Just curious but what other things would that be? Clothes? She seems to recycle a lot. By the way will there be pictures from her conference in Kenya?

As we say in Argentina..."ay por Dios, qué te pusiste nena???" ('for God's sake, what are you wearing girl??')

The only thing that allows me to believe that she is truly Máxima, is the smile... (the only resource left to dignify her appearance)

I have a feeling that this was a comfortable and bright outfit that she likes alot. Plus, her body isn't quite back to its pre-pregnancy form yet. The other outfits she's worn recently appear to be recycled maternity wear.

A royal fan from Eindhoven (I do live in Eindhoven, but it is not me) has posted a princely thank you card on a local Eindhoven forum, see link:

Her Royal Highness
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
expresses her heartfelt gratitude
for the friendly congratulations
she was pleased to receive
by the occasion of her birthday.

The card shows the M, topped with a the royal crown.

A royal fan from Eindhoven (I do live in Eindhoven, but it is not me) has posted a princely thank you card on a local Eindhoven forum, see link:

Her Royal Highness
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
expresses her heartfelt gratitude
for the friendly congratulations
she was pleased to receive
by the occasion of her birthday.

The card shows the M, topped with a the royal crown.

I have the same one but in english;)

What a nice gesture from the Princess.:flowers:

What a nice gesture from the Princess.:flowers:

Really appropiate. I am now regretting not having sent the postcard that came with Vorsten magazine, for Ariane's birth... I did sign the guestbook at Noordeinde though... ;)

Does anyone knows if it is true that Máxima has a Master by Boston University? I read that in a magazine but I am not sure if this information is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Does anyone knows if it is true that Máxima has a Master by Boston University? I read that in a magazine but I am not sure if this information is correct.

Thanks in advance.

so it seems, according to this biography made by spanish newspaper ABC. it's quite a trustworthy one and they seem to have information that we didn't know about her.

Especiales ABC.es | Princesas de cuento de hadas

Thank you, Princess Maxima and Carlota!

I read this information in a Portuguese magazine. I thought it was a bit weird since I've never heard of it before. It seems that ABC says the same. But why would the Royal House "hide" this fact?

so it seems, according to this biography made by spanish newspaper ABC. it's quite a trustworthy one and they seem to have information that we didn't know about her.

Especiales ABC.es | Princesas de cuento de hadas

Yes.. but it has some "mistakes"... For example: it sais that Máxima has 3 stepbrothers, she speaks italian:ermm: and that she completed her civic integration programme in 2004(but she finished it in 2005)

And the biography by the Royal House sais nothing about a Master in Boston:flowers:

Yes.. but it has some "mistakes"... For example: it sais that Máxima has 3 stepbrothers, she speaks italian:ermm: and that she completed her civic integration programme in 2004(but she finished it in 2005)

And the biography by the Royal House sais nothing about a Master in Boston:flowers:

This link seems to have some mistakes about other Princesses. It says Princess Mary lost her mother when she was a child... that is not correct. I think Mary was 25 when this sad thing happened.
Anyway, thanks! :flowers:

Let's see... "Máxima: een vierde kindje!" (Máxima: a fourth child!) is the title on Story's cover this week:

Story

Is this a tricky title? A desperate grasp for royalist readers' attention, during the out-of-the-lens period of the Princess?

Let's see... "Máxima: een vierde kindje!" (Máxima: a fourth child!) is the title on Story's cover this week:

Story

Is this a tricky title? A desperate grasp for royalist readers' attention, during the out-of-the-lens period of the Princess?

I accidently saw that "headline" today while doing chores,and the comment I mumbled there and then......can"t repeat that here.Tricky?It's downright nonsense,for now that is,we never know for the future do we.

Well, before starting a debate on the possibility of a new pregnancy (which I find highly doubtful, though technically not impossible), I would like to know what the article actually says. Is there any concrete fact that would lead Story to make a cover out of it?

Btw, I've been browsing the web for extra info on this and ... nothing!

Story is not the most reliable source to say the least.

I am certainly aware of its reputation ... but I'm just interested in knowing what in the world made them pop that cover out! :blink::blink::blink:

I read the complete article from Story, but it's certainly not based on facts, it's just pure speculation.
I don't think that Princess Máxima is pregnant right now, but I do think that's she and Prince Willem-Alexander will have a fourth child relatively soon.
And maybe even a fifth child, although that chance will be slim.
But it is widely expected among royal watchers that there will be a fourth child. This view was aired shortly after the birth of Princess Ariane.
And personally I think they will be hoping for a little Prince, but I am sure they will be equally as happy with a fourth daughter...:)

I read the complete article from Story, but it's certainly not based on facts, it's just pure speculation.
I don't think that Princess Máxima is pregnant right now, but I do think that's she and Prince Willem-Alexander will have a fourth child relatively soon.
And maybe even a fifth child, although that chance will be slim.
But it is widely expected among royal watchers that there will be a fourth child. This view was aired shortly after the birth of Princess Ariane.
And personally I think they will be hoping for a little Prince, but I am sure they will be equally as happy with a fourth daughter...:)
Why not the twins? ;)
Btw, I don't remember but there where any twins in the DRF?

Why not the twins? ;)
Btw, I don't remember but there where any twins in the DRF?

Yes.

HRH Margarita Maria Beatriz Princess de Bourbon de Parme, Countess de Colorno
&
HRH Jaime Bernardo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Count de Bardi

Twins of HRH Carlos-Hugo Prince de Bourbon de Parme, Duke of Parma and of HRH Irene Princess of the Netherlands, Princess of Orange-Nassau, Princess of Lippe-Biesterfeld

:flowers:

According to some malicious rumours Queen Beatrix was part of twins too, her still-born brother is supposed to be burried in the gardens of Soestdijk Palace.

According to some malicious rumours Queen Beatrix was part of twins too, her still-born brother is supposed to be burried in the gardens of Soestdijk Palace.
you've got to be kidding! This is completely off topic, but would you happen to know where those (presumably completely false) rumors stem from? Never heard that rumor before, interesting.

On topic: I hope for poor maxima she's not 'with child' currently. It seems to me that the birth of Ariane and the infant's consequent medical issues must have taken some toll on the future queen..at least, in the days she was supposed to be recovering from the birth, she was traveling back and forth to the hospital to visit her critically ill newborn, that must be ultra-stressful.

And they are just that,malicious rumours.Popped up I think two decades ago or so,originating from some frustrated "queen" wishing to have his own claim to fame,or was it that nauseating Kikkert,anyway,n'importe pas.Our present Queen came to this world solo at Soestdijk Palace.

Btw,even in those days,in case of twins Princess Juliana would have been atmitted to hospital instead of dilivering her child at home.

It was indeed Kikkert who first wrote down this rumour in his book(s), and he sticks to it too. But after he fooled me with the marriage candidates of the PoO -he said that after Emily Bremers the PoO would certainly only marry royalty, as Queen Beatrix would have it no other way- he lost a lot of credibility with me ;).

Now back to Maxima: articles like this are bound to appear from time to time. In a few weeks there will probably be one pagazine that claims that the couple has ´finished´ their family and this was the last child, opthers will say she will get pregnant soon, in a few years, now etc etc.

Now back to Maxima: articles like this are bound to appear from time to time. In a few weeks there will probably be one pagazine that claims that the couple has ´finished´ their family and this was the last child, opthers will say she will get pregnant soon, in a few years, now etc etc.

Yes, and I also think that this cover was an attempt to shorten the (long?) absence of Máxima, since Alexia's birthday and Kenya, and have something to pull out until September 1st. And since it is a fact that boulevard magazines increase their sales a 20-30% when Máxima is on the cover... well no further explanation needed then ;)

Thanks HendrikJan77 for checking it out!

Truthfully, I think the pregnancy rumor and the dressing habits of the Princess are just because she has not lost all of her baby weight that she put on with her last pregnancy. She takes longer to bounce back as opposed to other Crown Princesses.
So I think the media starts rumors because of sales and nothing else to say about her. And she is just trying to disguise the left over baby fat with her clothes. Something practically every woman does after having a baby (or 3).

Ok, now I see the Privé cover of this week (I know I know most of its info is crap and not reliable. Still I am curious about the title...), it says "De wraak van Máxima: Marijnissen niet welkom" (from what I understand, it means 'Máxima's revenge: Marijnissen not welcome'). Who is Marijnissen, and why should it be a revenge for the princess?

Privé

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom