The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Dutch Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 06:49 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Sadly for us, she seems to prefer to spend her money elsewhere. Though this way the princess certainly gives us something to talk about.

BTW I have read in an old elsevier issue that Maxima has some private property to, from her pre-marital days, several millions (don't recall the exact amount, which they estimated).

Old 06-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marengo View Post
Sadly for us, she seems to prefer to spend her money elsewhere. Though this way the princess certainly gives us something to talk about.
Just curious but what other things would that be? Clothes? She seems to recycle a lot. By the way will there be pictures from her conference in Kenya?

Old 06-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verde Esmeralda View Post
As we say in Argentina..."ay por Dios, qué te pusiste nena???" ('for God's sake, what are you wearing girl??')

The only thing that allows me to believe that she is truly Máxima, is the smile... (the only resource left to dignify her appearance)
I have a feeling that this was a comfortable and bright outfit that she likes alot. Plus, her body isn't quite back to its pre-pregnancy form yet. The other outfits she's worn recently appear to be recycled maternity wear.
Old 07-17-2007, 10:06 AM
Royal Highness

A royal fan from Eindhoven (I do live in Eindhoven, but it is not me) has posted a princely thank you card on a local Eindhoven forum, see link:

Her Royal Highness
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
expresses her heartfelt gratitude
for the friendly congratulations
she was pleased to receive
by the occasion of her birthday.

The card shows the M, topped with a the royal crown.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:00 PM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M. View Post
A royal fan from Eindhoven (I do live in Eindhoven, but it is not me) has posted a princely thank you card on a local Eindhoven forum, see link:

Her Royal Highness
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
expresses her heartfelt gratitude
for the friendly congratulations
she was pleased to receive
by the occasion of her birthday.

The card shows the M, topped with a the royal crown.
I have the same one but in english
Old 07-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

What a nice gesture from the Princess.
Old 07-23-2007, 01:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Really appropiate. I am now regretting not having sent the postcard that came with Vorsten magazine, for Ariane's birth... I did sign the guestbook at Noordeinde though...
Old 07-23-2007, 01:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLLK View Post
Yes On every special ocassion(f.ex: a birthday, birth, etc) they send a card.. of course if you send one to them
Old 07-31-2007, 05:05 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Does anyone knows if it is true that Máxima has a Master by Boston University? I read that in a magazine but I am not sure if this information is correct.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post
Does anyone knows if it is true that Máxima has a Master by Boston University? I read that in a magazine but I am not sure if this information is correct.

Thanks in advance.
I don´t think so
The Dutch Royal House
Old 07-31-2007, 06:36 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regina View Post

Thanks in advance.
so it seems, according to this biography made by spanish newspaper ABC. it's quite a trustworthy one and they seem to have information that we didn't know about her.

Especiales ABC.es | Princesas de cuento de hadas
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 07-31-2007, 07:17 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Thank you, Princess Maxima and Carlota!

I read this information in a Portuguese magazine. I thought it was a bit weird since I've never heard of it before. It seems that ABC says the same. But why would the Royal House "hide" this fact?
Old 07-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
so it seems, according to this biography made by spanish newspaper ABC. it's quite a trustworthy one and they seem to have information that we didn't know about her.

Especiales ABC.es | Princesas de cuento de hadas
Yes.. but it has some "mistakes"... For example: it sais that Máxima has 3 stepbrothers, she speaks italian and that she completed her civic integration programme in 2004(but she finished it in 2005)

And the biography by the Royal House sais nothing about a Master in Boston
Old 07-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Serene Highness
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Maxima View Post
Yes.. but it has some "mistakes"... For example: it sais that Máxima has 3 stepbrothers, she speaks italian and that she completed her civic integration programme in 2004(but she finished it in 2005)

And the biography by the Royal House sais nothing about a Master in Boston
This link seems to have some mistakes about other Princesses. It says Princess Mary lost her mother when she was a child... that is not correct. I think Mary was 25 when this sad thing happened.
Anyway, thanks!
Old 08-10-2007, 01:57 PM
Courtier

Let's see... "Máxima: een vierde kindje!" (Máxima: a fourth child!) is the title on Story's cover this week:

Story

Is this a tricky title? A desperate grasp for royalist readers' attention, during the out-of-the-lens period of the Princess?
Old 08-10-2007, 02:31 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Let's see... "Máxima: een vierde kindje!" (Máxima: a fourth child!) is the title on Story's cover this week:

Story

Is this a tricky title? A desperate grasp for royalist readers' attention, during the out-of-the-lens period of the Princess?
I accidently saw that "headline" today while doing chores,and the comment I mumbled there and then......can"t repeat that here.Tricky?It's downright nonsense,for now that is,we never know for the future do we.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Well, before starting a debate on the possibility of a new pregnancy (which I find highly doubtful, though technically not impossible), I would like to know what the article actually says. Is there any concrete fact that would lead Story to make a cover out of it?

Btw, I've been browsing the web for extra info on this and ... nothing!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Story is not the most reliable source to say the least.
Old 08-10-2007, 04:06 PM
Courtier

I am certainly aware of its reputation ... but I'm just interested in knowing what in the world made them pop that cover out!
Old 08-10-2007, 04:16 PM
Majesty

Quote:
I am certainly aware of its reputation ... but I'm just interested in knowing what in the world made them pop that cover out!
Silly season!That's all,don't bother.

Closed Thread