Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (October 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that she looks fresh and radiant today.

Henri M. said:
Indeed. I believe Princess Máxima will stop with her public appearances in the second week of April.

Isn't that pretty much when she's going into labour?

amina1 said:
I noticed that her skin looks much much better, she doesn't have that dark brown/orange in her cheecks, did something or found right foundation/blush
she looks so radiant and happy:flowers:

yes, fortunately she listened to my prayers and stopped the blush - craze :blush:

regarding the date, i thought she would be giving birth in the first two weeks of april..

Princess Maxima at the exhibition of World Portraits at the Museon in The Hague. World Portraits is an initiative, for people from 3rd world countries, to share in the profits by selling their portraits. The Hague, THE NETHERLANDS - 05/03/2007 - isifa picture gallery

HRH Princess Máxima this morning attended the start of the "Thousand and One Force" project at the palace church,The Hague.The project aims at stimulating women of ethnic minorities to participate in volunteer work.

PPE Agency

Courtesy PPE.

Thanks Lucien, do you know hat this project is about?

I must say again that Maxima seems rather busy, despite her pregnancy, thumbs up for that. i even forgive her the coat repetiton, so soon ;)

Nice to see Ronald Plasterk there to, the new minister of education. Maxima is meeting the new gov. officials in a rapid pace, last week she enjoyed the company of Maxime Verhagen and Maria van der Hoeven, and now Plasterk and Donner...

Hi Marengo!

The project was initiated by the PAVEM commision of which the Princess was a member.

Het Koninklijk Huis

:flowers:

She still is rather busy isn't she?In Istanbul last week she stated she would continue to work until shortly before the delivery,all OK if she feels up to it.Her agenda has functions till early april,with or without wearing her most comfortable recycled attire..grin.The brooch is new tho......

About the government members,don't know if she "enjoys" (all of-) their company or is plain stuck up with them....

Last edited:
Marengo said:
Thanks Lucien, do you know hat this project is about?

I must say again that Maxima seems rather busy, despite her pregnancy, thumbs up for that. i even forgive her the coat repetiton, so soon ;)

Nice to see Ronald Plasterk there to, the new minister of education. Maxima is meeting the new gov. officials in a rapid pace, last week she enjoyed the company of Maxime Verhagen and Maria van der Hoeven, and now Plasterk and Donner...

..and Vogelaar

More pictures:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Now now, we have to stay positive Lucien, so let's assume she enjoys them all, though 4 days with the Limbourgian accents of Verhagen and van der Hoeven must have been such a trial (sorry Henri M ;))

And Watcher you are right, I assume the lady in the tunic on Maxima's right is Ella Vogelaar (Integration), and next to her a new secretary of state to <Jet Bussemaker?)

Maxima looks wonderful today.Im glad that she wore that outfit again and without the hat, its a great suit

Maxima seems to be exceptionally busy. I don't see any engagements for her after 16 March (unless they haven't been put up on the calendar yet) so maybe she will be going on maternity leave soon.

She is looking very big and carrying quite low. So there might be a baby in early April rather than later in the month (pure supposition of course):flowers:

Didn't she just wear that coat the other day? I still think it's pretty, and I love the brooch, but repeating so soon that I recognize it?

She looks really wonderful to be in advanced pregnancy but I'm guessing she will soon have to really start taking things easy. Second, third, fourth babies sometimes come pretty fast and I'm sure she wants to be rested up beforehand.

LadyK said:
Didn't she just wear that coat the other day? I still think it's pretty, and I love the brooch, but repeating so soon that I recognize it?

yes she did March 2, 2007. Maybe she doesnt want to get new cloths since she has a month left of her pregnancy, or wearing what fits till she needs to get new things. though i dont mind it, its great piece.I like the brooch it gives it a great touch, dont you think ?
this is a great picture

Jackswife said:
She looks really wonderful to be in advanced pregnancy but I'm guessing she will soon have to really start taking things easy. Second, third, fourth babies sometimes come pretty fast and I'm sure she wants to be rested up beforehand.

thats ture, i think shell start slowing down when she thinks she can no longer carry on & she has been working quit hard lately so who can blame her. her next event is on March 15 & 16, but sometimes things on the calender just pop up :)

maxima look radiant! sure that baby will be a big baby!

getpic.aspx

Source: Dutch Photo Press (.com)

dazzling said:
yes she did March 2, 2007. Maybe she doesnt want to get new cloths since she has a month left of her pregnancy, or wearing what fits till she needs to get new things. though i dont mind it, its great piece.I like the brooch it gives it a great touch, dont you think ?
this is a great picture

You're right, Dazzling... i was about to suggest making an avatar out of it...

dazzling said:
this is a great picture

what a wonderful photo! she's glowing. i didnt like this outfit very much when she wore it in Turkey with the hat but I do really like it here. especially with that gorgeous borach.

I'd agree as well.When i saw the pics on PPE Agency, she looked much better this time without the hat, i could not say why, but the hat just does not match there.

Maxima this very beautiful soon will have the safe baby that this time is a boy. thanks for the photos.

monica said:
Maxima this very beautiful soon will have the safe baby that this time is a boy. thanks for the photos.

Well, we don't know if it's a boy ;)

marilla said:
CP Maxima will continue working until 2-nd April (two weeks before birth).
she's really busy! How long will she stay away from official duties after the birth?

I don't think that that is already announced. But the court did already say that she will NOT attend Queensday on april 30th.

How long is the usual marenity leave in The Netherlands btw?

Here are some photos from today:
Princess Maxima has attended the opening of the exhibition ''Maurits and the Orange secret'' at the Dutch Army Museum in Delft.
PPE Agency

Marengo said:
How long is the usual marenity leave in The Netherlands btw?

About 6 weeks before birth and about 10 weeks after it, I thought. :flowers:

Illustrious ancestor to her spouse

tdarlene said:
Here are some photos from today:
Princess Maxima has attended the opening of the exhibition ''Maurits and the Orange secret'' at the Dutch Army Museum in Delft.
PPE Agency

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, The Princess of Orange, visited the exhibition in honour of Maurits of Nassau, Prince of Orange (1567-1625), (double click to blow the picture) one of the most renowned strategists of his era.

Prince Maurits is an ancestor of the present Prince of Orange. He was a son of Willem I of Nassau, Prince of Orange and of Princess Anna of Saxony, daughter of the Great Elector Moritz von Sachsen.

Maurits de Nassau,
Prince d'Orange,
Comte de Vianden, Buren et Leerdam,
Vicomte d'Anvers et Besançon,
Baron de Breda, Grimbergen, Herstal, Diest, IJsselstein, Cranendonck, Eindhoven, Ville de Grave et le Pays de Cuyk, Warneton, Orpierre-Trescléoux, Saulnerie, Arlay et Nozeroy,
Sieur de Sankt-Vith, Bütgenbach, Daasburg, Hambroeck, Gageldonk, Itteren, Meerssenhoven, Gestel, Strijp, Stratum, Hoboken, Hingene, Zichem, Vorst, Meerhout, Londerzeel, Hoeleden, Acquoy, Kortgene, Borsselen, Sint-Maartensdijk, Jaarsveld, Odijk, Beverweerd, Neuchâtel, Châtillon, Chastelbellin, Valenzin, Lièvremont, Hortal, Dammartin, Montfaulcon, Salins et La Joux.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, The Princess of Orange, visited the exhibition in honour of Maurits of Nassau, Prince of Orange (1567-1625), one of the most renowned strategists of his era.

Prince Maurits is an ancestor of the present Prince of Orange. He was a son of Willem I of Nassau, Prince of Orange and of Princess Anna of Saxony, daughter of the Great Elector Moritz von Sachsen.
maxima look very very good, is obvious this pregnancy was better for than the another 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom