Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (October 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mims111 said:
Thank you Henri for clearing that up! :flowers:
Also, may it be possible, that Maxima has something like secretary or something like that?

There is a particulier secretariate for the Prince of Orange and his spouse. The Prince has a small staff at his disposal.

In the beginning of Máxima's royal life, the Queen has detached mrs. O.A. ('Lieke') Gaarlandt-Van Voorst van Beesd, Hofdame, in Máxima's service. This Hofdame is a very distinghuised lady (they all are) who can look pretty sturdy, and looks like a tough lady to work with. I think she has been given the order to 'model' miss Zorreguieta into the royal framework.

On this picture you see Máxima and her regular Hofdame, mrs. O.A. ('Lieke')Gaarlandt-Van Voorst van Beesd. She is recognizable by the nassaublue ribbon with a golden crowned 'B' on her lapels:
http://www.anp-photo.com/downloadpicturepreview.pp?id=2109787

On this picture you see Máxima and her Hofdame again. You see that she looks like a tough lady to cooperate with:
http://www.anp-photo.com/downloadpicturepreview.pp?id=1055009

I don´t like the dress at all! But she looks nice and happy!

I don't like this dress either (even if it is better then the last one).
It looks like a combination of what Mabel would wear and what Beatrix could wear :rolleyes: .
But I agree that she looks happy! I like her hair!

How different opinions we have!!!! I don´t like the last dress, it´s kind of animal print,I prefer the shiny one!

The leopard print dress is awful. The cut is okay, but the fabric... princesses shouldn't be allowed to wear prints like these...:sad:

I really see nothing wrong with this dress, I like it sorry

princesses shouldn't be allowed to wear prints like these...:sad:[/quote] I agree with you Maxie :ohmy:

Maybe I have lost the remainings of my fashion sense but I do like Maxima's dress. Not that it's something that would be my first choice but it's ok. And it suits Maxima.

What is it thats not nice in Maximas dress? It looks very comftable, loose and easy to move in when pregnant. It shapes her body and fits well. Loved the print as well. She looked happy and comftable

dazzling said:
What is it thats not nice in Maximas dress? It looks very comftable, loose and easy to move in when pregnant. It shapes her body and fits well. Loved the print as well. She looked happy and comftable
I am totally agree with you. Everything (the dress, the smile, the make-up, the happy pregnant princess) looked perfect together.

love the dress

You haven't lost your fashion-sense, Avalon! That dress is perfect and completely up to date with the latest fashion (animal prints).

Maxima looks radiant and the dress looks pretty and comfortable.

I think she looks nice in the dress she also looks comfortable.

maybe the dress is comfortable and yes, animal-prints are modern.. but this dress looks awful on Maxima.
I have to be honest: Maxima has always been my favourite Princess, but the last time she dresses badly.. I wonder what's going on . It seems she trys to be in "trend" in every way..It's sad, because I liked the way she used to dress alot... Maybe a new stylist would be a good thing.

I think Maxima looks great...I actually love the dress. Prints are hard....they don't flatter everyone..but she looks beautiful!

Princess_Beatrix said:
maybe the dress is comfortable and yes, animal-prints are modern.. but this dress looks awful on Maxima.
I have to be honest: Maxima has always been my favourite Princess, but the last time she dresses badly.. I wonder what's going on . It seems she trys to be in "trend" in every way..It's sad, because I liked the way she used to dress alot... Maybe a new stylist would be a good thing.

Animal print especially "lepord print" is in for fall/winter 2006 and is used in all colors espcially red and blue. Almost every designer house is using it for this season.:flowers: So, Maxima is in fashion:ROFLMAO:

I don't find her print as garish as some others I've seen on celebs. Yes, leopard is very "in" now. I don't have a problem with it.

I think she looks fine in that dress, the cut of the dress fits her perfectly.
And Maxima always looks great in brown.

I see nothing wrong with the dress. In fact, I think it is quite flattering. Where I do find fault is the in over all look of the Princess, the finishing. Máxima lately, for whatever reason, has been looking very unkempt. She may wear very flattering pieces, but whether it is her hair or her accessories, she looks downright sloppy.
Case in point, her look at the Erasmus prize today:

http://s2.supload.com/image.php?get=4074650.jpg

What I find most interesting is that she can look very elegant and refined at official gala events, a stark contrast to her day wear. I wonder why it is seemingly so difficult to apply the same principles in that area.:cool:

First shiny silver fabric, now leopard print?! Eek. Maxima is dressing like the trophy wife of some nouveau-riche Texas oilman. Someone needs to stop her.

Tinika said:
First shiny silver fabric, now leopard print?! Eek. Maxima is dressing like the trophy wife of some nouveau-riche Texas oilman. Someone needs to stop her.

You took the words right out of my mouth!!'

One hour ago I saw in 'Blauw Bloed' (a royalty program on Dutch television) the couturier Edgar Vos stating about Queen Beatrix: She is The Queen. And she dresses in what people expects from a Queen.

Máxima has lost this principle out of her eye. Yes, it might be modern and fashionable. But is she dressing accordingly her high and exalted status? I think that -besides The Duchess of Cornwall- no any other spouse of a Heir has such an own (!) budget at her disposal. What she manages to do with that budget.... the tears jump in my eyes!
:sad:

Last edited:
Princess Maxima looks great with the shiny outfit and the animal print one. She always looks awesome. She is so beautiful, natural and modern. I love the way she dresses!!

The princess once again looked absolutely radiant.

I hope she keeps dressing the way she does. And I also hope she keeps her hair loose. She had a period where she kept putting her hair up and it just made her look old. Besides, loose hair seems to be the trend right now.

As for Henri: I'm not even going to bother commenting on the name thing. You're so obviously having a bad time right now that you can only radiate negativity. *ignoring you from now on*

Pics 27.11.2006

Princess Maxima attended the tv serie C Yourself at the Pathe Tuschinski theater in Amsterdam. NETHERLANDS-27/11/2006 - isopix

Maxima 1 Maxima 2 Maxima 3

27-11-2006 Amsterdam Princess Maxima attended the tv serie C Yourself at the Pathe Tuschinski theater in Amsterdam.

See the PPE Gallery here.

She looked really beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom