Princess Máxima, Current Events 3 (October 2006 - April 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maxima look very very good, is obvious this pregnancy was better for than the another 2__________________
I agree that Maxima looks wonderful but she looks like she is going to have that baby before the 2nd half of April.

I like much to see the princess and I believe that already it has left little so that his baby is born.

She looked nice today, but a little tired...sort of washed-out.

marilla said:
CP Maxima will continue working until 2-nd April (two weeks before birth).

Pardon me but I'm a little confused. Does this mean she actually has an appearance on April 2? Because I can't find it on the RF's official web site. According to their web site Princess Maxima has an appearance on March 23. And it doesn't have anything for Maxima after that date. Maybe it is too early although April 2 isn't that far away and there are other things already posted for other members of the family in April.

the baby will be very tall. the bump is really big.

Is that the same outfit she wore to Turkey? She seems to be repeating a lot of her outfits lately. So after the baby is born she will be out for a month and a half?

16-03-2007 Utrecht Princess Maxima attended the National Marketdays of Young entrepreneurs at the shopping centre Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht - ppe-pictures

Aurora810 said:
Pardon me but I'm a little confused. Does this mean she actually has an appearance on April 2? Because I can't find it on the RF's official web site. According to their web site Princess Maxima has an appearance on March 23. And it doesn't have anything for Maxima after that date. Maybe it is too early although April 2 isn't that far away and there are other things already posted for other members of the family in April.

It is announced now Aurora,both on the RF website and at "our" own calender in this thread.:)

The Princess will attend the Prince Claus Chair Oratio,Utrecht.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Last edited:
dazzling said:
16-03-2007 Utrecht Princess Maxima attended the National Marketdays of Young entrepreneurs at the shopping centre Hoog Catharijne in Utrecht - ppe-pictures

ha ha ha maxima will have that baby is public one of these days!
she had a problem with the hair!

maxima is the princes than more work in her pregnancy, more than mary and letizia

lucien said:
It is announced now Aurora,both on the RF website and at "our" own calender in this thread.:)

The Princess will attend the Prince Claus Chair Oratio,Utrecht.

Het Koninklijk Huis

Thanks for the info.:)

she looks great. i liked her look in black coat. in her last outing, i think she should get rid of the dress, shes worn it about 5-6 times. the coat is lovely looks great on her. im impressed on how maxima is still carrying herself very well.

dazzling said:
she looks great. i liked her look in black coat. in her last outing, i think she should get rid of the dress, shes worn it about 5-6 times. the coat is lovely looks great on her. im impressed on how maxima is still carrying herself very well.

I think the Princess repeats so many coats because of her 'temporarily figure'.

:flowers:

I agree with Henri M. Just because she has the money to spend does not mean that she should have a new outfit everyday. Especially when those outfits only fit when she is pregnant. I think that she sets a very good example for others, and tries not to stand out in the fact that she does have more money than most people to spend on her wardrobe Every other person on the planet "recycles" clothes, so there is no reason for her to be different. Besides, I think that she looks good.

I have been to Utrecht yesterday and have made several pictures of Princess Maxima.......

Attachments

• DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0001.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC_0050.jpg
    DSC_0050.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 126
May I ask- maybe Henri M. who is an excellent Dutch Royal expert- why Maxima is titled Crown Princess Maxima on this thread; I thought her title is Princess Maxima of The Netherlands and her husband The Prince of Orange. Does she get this title officially or is it just this thread?
Thanks anyone

juliana said:
May I ask- maybe Henri M. who is an excellent Dutch Royal expert- why Maxima is titled Crown Princess Maxima on this thread; I thought her title is Princess Maxima of The Netherlands and her husband The Prince of Orange. Does she get this title officially or is it just this thread?
Thanks anyone

That will have been the freedom of the person who once started this thread.

By Royal Decree of 25 January 2002, nr. 41, Ms. Máxima Zorreguieta Cerruti is created Prinses der Nederlanden with the predicate Koninklijke Hoogheid.
There are two reasons why Máxima is officially not known as De Prinses van Oranje:
- since the title was made 'gender-neutral', the official opinion is that only the Heir(ess) Apparent is exclusively known as De Prins (Prinses) van Oranje
- the title De Prinses van Oranje is a title en titre courteoisie. Princess Máxima however is created a Princess in her own right. Her own rightful Dutch title Prinses der Nederlanden outranks the courtesy Dutch title Prinses van Oranje.

:flowers:

Last edited:
Empress said:
I agree with Henri M. Just because she has the money to spend does not mean that she should have a new outfit everyday. Especially when those outfits only fit when she is pregnant. I think that she sets a very good example for others, and tries not to stand out in the fact that she does have more money than most people to spend on her wardrobe Every other person on the planet "recycles" clothes, so there is no reason for her to be different. Besides, I think that she looks good.

i did not mean a new outfit for every event that comes up & i do agree she sets a good example. Money does not buy style, you get people who have money and dont dress well & repeat while lower do a better job this is not my discussion. I just meant that something new now & then would be nice to see instead of her repeating the same exact outfit or a mix-match :)

leon said:
I have been to Utrecht yesterday and have made several pictures of Princess Maxima.......

thanks for the pictures, she looks great, like the close-up, well done :flowers: she lookd very radiant with a busy week.do you have more to share ?

Minor events vs more formal events

Also keep in mind that these events are 'minor events', not that these are unimportant, but these are no official acts of state, or official visits or diplomatic or military events which require 'formal' clothing.

The Princess just attends a youth event, waves here and there and she leaves the venue again.

Compare it with the visit to Turkey: two day-outfits and one evening-outfit every day, for both the Queen and the Princess, complete with hats and gloves and all the necessary accessoires, jewelry and byoux.

You can clearly see the difference between a more formal and a less formal event. What also did struck me during the State Visit to Belgium: the Queen and the Princess has a regime of three outfits a day. Their Belgian hosts did not follow this at all.

Princess Máxima and Princess Mathilde at the welcome ceremony

The Queen and Queen Paola after the welcome ceremony

Then there was a lunch with the members of the Belgian royal family. After this the Queen and Princess Máxima changed their garderobe for the visit to the Mayor and Aldermen of Brussels. Queen Paola and Princess Mathilde however did not change their garderobe:

The Queen changed for a white outfit

Princess Máxima changed for a beige Oscar de la Renta outfit

Queen Paola has not changed her garderobe

Nor did Princess Mathilde

This took my attention because usually all details are very precious during State Visits. The same happened the next days: the Dutch ladies changing three times a day, the Belgians did not follow.

I have not been keeping up with Maxima's pregancies, when is she due again? I hear something about May?

thanks for the pictures. she looks good !!!!

Changing outfits during the day

Princess Máxima during the State Visit in Turkey

Day one:
morning (arrival ceremony)
afternoon (visit Ankara)
evening (state banquet)

Day two:
morning (visit technical university)
afternoon (engagement was annulled by the Princess)
evening (concert)

Day three:
morning (boat trip Bosporus River)
afternoon (visit Blue Mosque and Haya Sophia)
evening (diner with the President, I can't find a picture with the Princess)

Day four:
morning (Visit Topkapi Palace and Istanbul Modern)
morning (departure from airport)

I have the idea the other royal families are not changing that much during a day, probably with exception of Britain? We have seen the same speed of changing during the State Visits to Belgium, Argentina, Brazil and Chile during which the Princess accompanied the Queen. That means a LOT of hat-boxes and luggage!

Last edited:
Helen88 said:
I have not been keeping up with Maxima's pregancies, when is she due again? I hear something about May?
around end of April

Helen88 said:

She is reportedly due in the "later part of April". She has an appearance scheduled on April 2. So it is unlikely that the RF would want her out and about too close to her due date. But babies are sometimes unpredictable. Anyways to answer your question April is when the blessed event should occur.:flowers:

personal message to dutch baby...I will be out of town next week so please don't decide to come early because I don't want to miss your birth.:ROFLMAO:

I can't believe that it is true, but I heard that she wants to be there again for Koninginnedag (April 30th).

sjetajiem said:
I can't believe that it is true, but I heard that she wants to be there again for Koninginnedag (April 30th).

Most unlikely to me. :lol:

The events of Queen's Day will be held in Brabant, in the old fortified cities Woudrichem and 's-Hertogenbosch (Bois-le-Duc).

It are mass events, with lots of walking and I really doubt it if the Princess could cope with this.

Henri M. said:
Most unlikely to me. :lol:

The events of Queen's Day will be held in Brabant, in the old fortified cities Woudrichem and 's-Hertogenbosch (Bois-le-Duc).

It are mass events, with lots of walking and I really doubt it if the Princess could cope with this.

Maybe with a weelchair :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom