Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - October 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
23-05-2006 Princess Maxima at the conference PaFemme in Breda.
PaFemme is a foundation to stimulate the black and migrantwomen in the Dutch society.

from PPE

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 276
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 241
Pictures from today from Cor Viveen BN/De Stem without watermarks part 1

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 173
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 282
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 220
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 258
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 206
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 201
Pictures from today from Cor Viveen BN/De Stem without watermarks part 2

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 243
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 161
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 159
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 168
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 206
  • 18 cor viveen.jpg
    18 cor viveen.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 154
Thanks to all of you for the photos. And Misshelen! it is great to see you back! I've been missing your posts.

misshelen this is really beuatifull photos, many, many thanks.

Thanks for the pictures! Maxima looks great, and the outfit seems youthfull.

More from Royal Image

Attachments

• RI230502.jpg
    RI230502.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 554
  • RI230506.jpg
    RI230506.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 232
  • RI230508.jpg
    RI230508.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 240
  • RI230509.jpg
    RI230509.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 213
  • RI230511.jpg
    RI230511.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 222
  • RI230512.jpg
    RI230512.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 220
  • RI230513.jpg
    RI230513.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 228
  • RI230514.jpg
    RI230514.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 222
I like this outfit on her... it's very slimming. She really should find a hairstyle that's easy to work with and manage.
She cracks me up with the faces she makes that are caught on film. She's so expressive. :D

fanletizia said:
23-05-2006 Princess Maxima at the conference PaFemme in Breda.
PaFemme is a foundation to stimulate the black and migrantwomen in the Dutch society.

from PPE

is the lady walking behind her, her lady-in-waiting?

Maxima looks great! It just brightens my day to see her smile. She always seems to enjoy life. Her outfit is okay, not her best but definitely not her worst. :D

I really like her jacket, I'm not too fond of the pants, though. :eek:

saphills said:
is the lady walking behind her, her lady-in-waiting?

The lady who is walking behind Maxima is not a lady in waiting but she is a member of Maxima's staff. I have seen her in the NOVA documentairy/interview as well when she went with Maxima visiting a prison for juveniles and a neighbourhoodcenter in Rotterdam. I believe she coordinates and advices Maxima on which causes to visit etc.

Maxima does not have her own lady-in-waiting, but she 'borrows' one from her mother-in-law, Mrs. Lieke Gaarlandt-van Voorst tot Beest. The lady in waiting usually attends more formal things and is usually impeccably dressed (while this lady seems rather business-like).

I think Maxima will only get her own lady-in-waiting(s) when she becomes Queen. It wouldn't surprise me if Samantha, Baroness Rengers (nee Deane) will become a lady-in-waiting (Maxima's best friend, married to one of WA friends) or Jvr. Vanessa Loudon (childhoodfriend of the RF).

Marengo said:
The lady who is walking behind Maxima is not a lady in waiting but she is a member of Maxima's staff. I have seen her in the NOVA documentairy/interview as well when she went with Maxima visiting a prison for juveniles and a neighbourhoodcenter in Rotterdam. I believe she coordinates and advices Maxima on which causes to visit etc.

Maxima does not have her own lady-in-waiting, but she 'borrows' one from her mother-in-law, Mrs. Lieke Gaarlandt-van Voorst tot Beest. The lady in waiting usually attends more formal things and is usually impeccably dressed (while this lady seems rather business-like).

I think Maxima will only get her own lady-in-waiting(s) when she becomes Queen. It wouldn't surprise me if Samantha, Baroness Rengers (nee Deane) will become a lady-in-waiting (Maxima's best friend, married to one of WA friends) or Jvr. Vanessa Loudon (childhoodfriend of the RF).

Thank you very much for the very complete info, Marengo....appreciated!

I wonder what's in that big purse of hers? I know big purses are very fashionable right now, and make sense for women who have a lot of things to carry for their various work and family responsibilities. But I wonder what Maxima carries when all she's doing is coming and going from these functions where her role is usually ceremonial.

Marengo said:
or Jvr. Vanessa Loudon (childhoodfriend of the RF).

Wasn't she a former girlfriend of Prince Willem-Alexander? That would be quite strange, being a LIW when she could've been Queen!

I don't think she was, though the boulevard magazines always claimed had a relationship. As far as I know the CP had two (serious) relationships before Maxima: with Emily Bremers and Yolande Adriaansen.

The lady with her looks spanish. What nationality is she?

very nice

I love Maxima,s purse. The light pink leather purse with metal handles. I first saw her carrying it in Sao Paulo and then Argentina´s state visits. Anyone knows which brand is it?.

I like her outfit, very nice but maybe her hair could be arranged in a better way.
Thanks Marengo for the info.

:)

Orianna said:
I love Maxima,s purse. The light pink leather purse with metal handles. I first saw her carrying it in Sao Paulo and then Argentina´s state visits. Anyone knows which brand is it?.

I like her outfit, very nice but maybe her hair could be arranged in a better way.
Thanks Marengo for the info.

:)

Hi Orianna that purse is from Peter Kent www.peterkent.com.ar, a bag amker from Buenos Aires, Argentina:)

a nice new blog Maxi its for me easy to follow , go on !!! with Maximania.

Kelly said:
The lady with her looks spanish. What nationality is she?

I am not to sure but I believe she comes from Colombia originally.

Millllll Gracias Princess Emma

I have never heard this brand. How did you know it was from Peter Kent!
Are you Argentinian?
Thanksss so much

Orianna:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom