Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the hair band and her VERY blonde hair look likes barbie yes, but she looks young

The shoes don't help either. She does not look good at all. While I think she is one of the best dressed CPs, she did not do it this time. Sorry Max!

Thanks for the pictures Patrick, they are very nice.
The good thing about Maxima is that, inspite of the way she dresses, she has this charisma which is much more important then her clothes, while in some princesses it is the other way around (in my opinion).

i agree very much on the barbie look, not my favourite at all. i loved the coat and the shoes but the upper part (the hair with the curls and the hat) wasn't nice at all. i think the hat looks as it there were many things in it and the curls are not really nice on a person with short hair.

my favourite today was the purse. i think infanta elena also has one in pink, they are definetely lovely.

Does anyone know what time Maxima and Mathilde arriving in Breda??? Thank you

Maxima looks really cute. :)
I like that she makes bold fashion choices.

At first glance I liked everything about it. But now I dont. The coat has a horrible shape and the hat, just to much going on on such a little band. I do like her hair though. The curls are really pretty.

thanks for the photos, everyone...

i don't like her look today.. there's something just make me itch. she always looks great always, but this time.. it's not right.

This time I didnt like her outfit..so many things together and imo didnt fit well :confused:

The outfit is too serious and matronly for someone as bright and bubbly as Maxima is;)

tiny weeny ones from royalimages.nl

Princess Máxima visits in Wervershoof the ‘Holland Flowers Festival’. During the annual festival thousands of flowers and plants are situated in a large flower garden. In grounds that cover no less than 4.500 square metres, you can feast your eyes on a delightful sea of flowers. Known for highly creative landscape designs, garden designer Robert Broekema aims to surprise and inspire visitors.

really does nothing for her the out fit ! makes her look like she wearing her mothers clothes! but must say really like her bag,

purple_platinum said:
tiny weeny ones from royalimages.nl

Princess Máxima visits in Wervershoof the ‘Holland Flowers Festival’. During the annual festival thousands of flowers and plants are situated in a large flower garden. In grounds that cover no less than 4.500 square metres, you can feast your eyes on a delightful sea of flowers. Known for highly creative landscape designs, garden designer Robert Broekema aims to surprise and inspire visitors.

I think Maxima looks different, but still good!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's too much grey and too much pearl! Even 2 necklace!

Marengo said:
The good thing about Maxima is that, inspite of the way she dresses, she has this charisma which is much more important then her clothes,

I do not agree.
I really like Maxima, she has such a warm smile.
But in my eyes her clothes very often overshadow her charisma.

Since she is a public person her clothes are very important, they say something to the public.
To me there seems to be a strange difference between her warm, down-to-earth personality
and her over-the-top way of dressing.

More images from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00155710.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00155710.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 145
  • pre-SEEGER00155707.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00155707.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 131
  • pre-SEEGER00155711.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00155711.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 131
  • pre-SEEGER00155715.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00155715.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 135
  • pre-SEEGER00155719.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00155719.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 154
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
More from seeger, set 2

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 167
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 162
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 183
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 187
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Princess Maxima (without W-A) will attend the baptism of Prince Sverre Magnus, 4 March. The Norwegian newspaper [FONT=verdana, arial]Vg is almost sure she is one of the godparents. The palace will announce the godparents next week.:)
[/FONT]

Máxima will attend Sverre of Norways' christening on March 4th!!!!!

good news!! after this news, i'm almost certain she'll be one of the godmothers. hmm... Sverre will probably have future queens as his godmothers (maxima & mary). we'll have to wait & see...

thanks for the news, the watcher!

The Watcher said:
Princess Maxima (without W-A) will attend the baptism of Prince Sverre Magnus, 4 March. The Norwegian newspaper [FONT=verdana, arial]Vg is almost sure she is one of the godparents. The palace will announce the godparents next week.:)
[/FONT]

Yay! That's great news, The Watcher! I think she'd make an excellent godmother for a cute little prince with such a great name! :)

so am i right in taking this is Maxima's first time as a godparent to a royal child?

that would be so nice! the norwegian and dutch cp couples seem to have a good relationship so it wouldn't be a big surprise.

Why is WA attending the royal baptism?

Maxima has to be, by far, the most beautiful and "normal" princess. I think she is so loving. She is just herself. The Dutch people are so lucky.

Its official that HRH Princess Maxima is the godmother of Prince Sverre Magnus

Prince Sverre Magnus’s godparents

The godparents chosen by Their Royal Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess for their son Prince Sverre Magnus will be Her Majesty The Queen, Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Her Royal Highness Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Mr. Espen Høiby, Mr. Bjørn Steinsland and Ms. Marianne Gjellestad.

The christening of Prince Sverre Magnus will take place at the chapel inside The Royal Palace in Oslo, on Saturday 4th March.

http://www.kongehuset.no/dt_kongehuset_newsstyle.asp?gid=504&mgid=24&aid=5486

interesting that the bonds between the younger generations of the Norwegian royal family and the dutch are so close. Laurentien is godmother to Leah Isadora. We have seen photos of MM and H hanging out with WA and M.

I am not really aware of Beatrix being especially close to Harald and Sonja. Of course most royals are close, but Beatrix is known to be close with Margarethe. While I am sure Mary and Frederick get along well with M and WA, I dont get the impression there is an especially tight bond there.

Can't wait for this Saturday. Any clues on what CP Maxima will wear to this special event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom