Princess Máxima, Current Events 1 (October 2005 - May 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
carlota said:
i really can't wait to see maxima and willem the 30th dressed in gala!

Well, don't expect to mych of it, she probably won't be wearing a tiara, and even the other jewels will be very subdued, as always.

Marengo said:
me to, but there are limits. Two engagements a month, as the crownprincely couple now (who are 'full-time' royals and generously payed!!!) is, as we say in dutch, 'te gek voor woorden' (to crazy for words).

I agree with you its not very much (understatement) But if we look at the other heirs Haakon isn`t doing much, actually nothing until febuary, Frederik has since the new years receptions seen one children movie and one 3D movie and still nothng more schedueld for January, Victoria has been present for a sports gala and a meeting, only Felipe is going full force at the moment(Mary, Mette-Marit and Letizia still beeing on maternety leave) It seems January is very slow royal month

Might they be going to Davos for the economic forum, both Haakon and Victoria is going but they dont seem to list it in the calendars

I am not sure if he is going, but who knows. Is it as secretive as the Bilderberg conferences, they are not listed in the royal agenda either (quite rightly so).

I agree, January isn't the most active month for any RF, as you point out.

Does anyone know if she plans to come to the US any time soon?

BurberryBrit said:
Does anyone know if she plans to come to the US any time soon?

She was in New York in November/December :)
But this year I'm almost sure she dont comes to the US.

xxPatrickxx said:
She was in New York in November/December :)
But this year I'm almost sure she dont comes to the US.

Why don't you think she'll come here this year? Where was she in Dec?

BurberryBrit said:
Why don't you think she'll come here this year? Where was she in Dec?

She was in New York for a Dinner of the foundation of Mirco Finance :)

I think that because she will be going to Argentina this year, and she have already a lot of visits plannend in the country and to abroad, and not to the US. :) I'm sorry! :(

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=14216

Work visit by Princess Máxima to the head office ANWB on 8 February 2006

Her Royal Highness Princess Máxima of the the Netherlands has this afternoon in Wassenaar a work visit brought at the head office of the Royal Dutch tourists federation ANWB.

The Princess became goods received through the head management and taken around along a number ANWB-divisions.

Head manager Guido of Woerkom and its colleagues informed the Princess expanded over the work of the ANWB. By arrival became they waited for by a large number of wegenwachtauto's and newly ridden equipment. From the air, she was greeted by a trauma helicopter. In the Atrium, the Princess the exhibition looked at '60 year road watch' and got they in the new ANWB-museum Plainly an exposition over the history of the ANWB.

The Princess was informed by the head management over the position of affairs by the organization and the expectations for the nabije future. After that was taken around they by the Alarmcentrale, the editing of anwb. nl and by the Champion. The visit of the Princess was closed with an exposition on the division stirred manner ring.

8 February 2006

xxPatrickxx said:
She was in New York for a Dinner of the foundation of Mirco Finance :)

I think that because she will be going to Argentina this year, and she have already a lot of visits plannend in the country and to abroad, and not to the US. :) I'm sorry! :(

Thanks for the reply. I may be in Europe this Spring, so maybe I'll catch a glimpse of her then. :eek:

thank you very much for the video watcher! i loved the part of the workers of the place throwing serpentines and red papers when maxima passed behing them and the "welcome princess maxima" panel. maxima would have felt so proud... :)

Nice pictures of Maxima , she was dressed so well !

She is such a beautiful woman! I love the way she matches her styles. Such great contrasts.

this evening she attends the opening of the olympic games and she did the YMCA Dance.. it was so funny to see!!

xxPatrickxx said:
this evening she attends the opening of the olympic games and she did the YMCA Dance.. it was so funny to see!!

Are there pictures or videos of that?:D :D

I watched almost the entire show, but I missed that due to a kitchen-crises!!! :(

Maxima is so awesome. The people of her adopted country are very lucky to have her representing her nation around the world! :)

Thanks for the pictures of the Crown Princess, Carlota.She looks really lovely as usually she always is.And im sure that u guys also agree with me that she is really down-to-earth, she aalways has big smile, which makes her more and more friendly and nice person.

I have a question about Maxima and I just want to state first that I am not trying to stir anything.

Maxima looks very fair to me and she also have blonde hair. She looks very Northern European in comparions to the Argentienan people which I have met. They tend to have darker brown hair and a darker complexion (more olive tone).

So I was wondering if Maxima have European bloodline in her?

melissajames said:
I have a question about Maxima and I just want to state first that I am not trying to stir anything.

Maxima looks very fair to me and she also have blonde hair. She looks very Northern European in comparions to the Argentienan people which I have met. They tend to have darker brown hair and a darker complexion (more olive tone).

So I was wondering if Maxima have European bloodline in her?

I really would like to know now how YOU are looking if you says she looks fair to you

xxPatrickxx said:
I really would like to know now how YOU are looking if you says she looks fair to you

No, I meant her complexion is quite fair compared to the Argentinens I have met. Nothing about my complexion.

Look, I am not trying to stir anything here. Just wants to know if she has any Northern European ancestors/bloodline.

xxPatrickxx said:
its so nice to see the first pic, she waves to meeeee :d I also got a pic of that moment!!! haha I love her :p :p

Congratulations.:D :D
What a beautiful young woman she looks.

melissajames said:
No, I meant her complexion is quite fair compared to the Argentinens I have met. Nothing about my complexion.

Look, I am not trying to stir anything here. Just wants to know if she has any Northern European ancestors/bloodline.

[SIZE=-1]Basque, Spanish, and Italian ancestry[/SIZE]

Royal ancestors: http://worldroots.com/brigitte/argentina/maximazorreguetacerrutianc.htm
More:
- http://www.angelfire.com/in/heinbruin
s/Zorr.html
- http://www.wargs.com/royal/maxima.html
- http://www.juandegaray.org.ar/fvajg/docs/equipo

Thank you for the information The Watcher. :)

That's all I was looking for.

xxPatrickxx said:

Do you think she looks dark compared to Europeans? :confused:

BurberryBrit said:
Do you think she looks dark compared to Europeans? :confused:

In Latin America there have been a lot of "race mixing" we all have european, black and native blood so our fenotype isn't unique, there are a lot of people with dark hair and skin but take me for example, I don't have any european ancestors until my great-grandparents and yet I'm blonde and very white, I have "black" friends, "native" friends but we all know we are product of a mix.

The thing in Europe is that older generation are mostly caucasian while inmigration will have the same effect it had in America but not as extreme as it was here.

Máxima is quite white but she's like everyone else here product of a mix, she doesn't look darker than europeans but her native blood is still there and she should feel proud as I do of her origins.

I've given my two cents here, any questions?:D :D :D

melissajames said:

Ow sorry I didn't understand you!!! Sorry :)

crisiñaki said:
In Latin America there have been a lot of "race mixing" we all have european, black and native blood so our fenotype isn't unique, there are a lot of people with dark hair and skin but take me for example, I don't have any european ancestors until my great-grandparents and yet I'm blonde and very white, I have "black" friends, "native" friends but we all know we are product of a mix.

The thing in Europe is that older generation are mostly caucasian while inmigration will have the same effect it had in America but not as extreme as it was here.

Máxima is quite white but she's like everyone else here product of a mix, she doesn't look darker than europeans but her native blood is still there and she should feel proud as I do of her origins.

I've given my two cents here, any questions?:D :D :D
Thank you very much for explaining. :)

Now I have learnt a bit more about the people of Argentina and their history too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom