Princesses Catharina-Amalia, Alexia and Ariane, News 1 (September 2005 - June 2007)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, what cute pics! Thanks for posting them, Wieske!
The photos have surely been taken on the same day that the christening took place, as the girls and Maxima wear the same dresses..

I see alexia more similar to Williem alexander but she have some of mxima too

Indeed beautiful children. Im not sure about their names, but the eldest one looks like a trouble maker.

dazzling said:
Indeed beautiful children. Im not sure about their names, but the eldest one looks like a trouble maker.

That is a very strong statement to say about a not even yet 3 years old girl. :sad:

Princess Emma said:
That is a very strong statement to say about a not even yet 3 years old girl. :sad:

I think you got me in the wrong way. I didnt mean it in a way that she is an agressive girl. I mean it in a way that she looks like one of those children who run around alot, throw things around. its kind off cute when a child does that ( got the names right now im talking ablout Princess Amilia)

I think princess Amalia is very kind girl and she is like other 3 years old children. You can't wait that she will quietly sitting and doing nothing. I don't know, but in my oppinion she really doesn't look like hyperactive child.

mims111 said:
I think princess Amalia is very kind girl and she is like other 3 years old children. You can't wait that she will quietly sitting and doing nothing. I don't know, but in my oppinion she really doesn't look like hyperactive child.

I agree with you. Most kids around 3 are "hyperactive" in the sense that they are high and low and all over the place exploring, and not in the medical sense of the word. That's what being a kid is all about; looking, learning, scraping your knees, climb trees and exploring. Anything else I'd say is unnormal when you are 3 y.o. :)

I agree that Princess Alexia is more like Princess Maxima than Princess Amalia. The last one is much like her father when he was a boy, and of course is very similar in facial features to her grandmother, Queen Beatrix.:)

Vanesa.

at the end of the video, Maxima said: if this isn't sweet, then what is?!

I think Amalia is getting cuter as she grows older :)

Last edited:
Amalia takes after the Prince's family. In that first picture, I can see a lot of Beatrix in her face.

nordishbynature said:
Amalia turns 3 in a few days, do you think there will be new photos?
I think so. In 2004 the RVD published 2 pictures (but not at her birthday because the death of Prince Bernhard). And in 2005, there was a photo session at her birthday in Buenos Aires

In this weeks Story Magazine, there are some pictures of Amalia and her Father. Something with Sinterklaas. Has someone seen the pictures?

bozena said:
In this weeks Story Magazine, there are some pictures of Amalia and her Father. Something with Sinterklaas. Has someone seen the pictures?

Well not all of them, just the front page of the magazine at www.story.nl Apparently she and W-A went to see the arrival of Sinterklaas in the Netherlands, or maybe his arrival in Wassenaar. I'll try and buy it later this week, I'd love to see more of it. It was quite cute, Amalia was sitting on her father's shoulders. It was SInterklaas yesterday, I bet they had a big party at the house with a lot of presents for the girls. :flowers:

it's great to see amalia angain, she look very happy but the photo is very small

Ooooow... a most relaxed and happy dad with the absolute apple of his eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
prinsesbeagle said:
I have made a small scan of one of the two pictures in Story. It's a bit bigger than the one on the maximaiscool weblog and you can see who Maxima is reaching out to...

You mean Amalia...but thanks a lot for scanning!!! Lovely picture!
So cute she reaches out the left hand...she needs some more Queentraining...:lol:

xxPatrickxx said:
New pics Amalia and Alexia, 4th birthday HRH Princess Amalia of the Netherlands. (c) ANP

There you go...you make the same mistaka as ANP...
It's her third birthday Patrick!!;)
Still don't like the dresses...:bang: Máxima how could you???

AmaliaExtremely adorabe! :wub:

Amalia and Alexia have exactly Máxima's face in this picture.
Especially Amalia looks alot like her mum!

In this picture she reminds me of her grabdma Queen Beatrix! I cannot exatly say what it is, but she looks alot like her!

Last edited:
great photos! but is amalia 3th birthday not 4, I am right? she born in december of 2003?

Amalia looks unbelievably like her dad and her grandmother!!! With the adorable chubby round face, blond hair she just looks like her dad. It's the way she holds her head and her stance (especcially around the shoulders and in her arms) that remind me a lot of her grandma.

Wonderful pictures! The similarity between the daughters and the princess is striking!

The pictures o Amalia´s birthday are so cute but the dresses are horrible:sick:

Wonderful pictures.

I like it that they do dress the daughters a bit 'oldfashionedly'. It suits them better than the newest Oilily or Mexx Bébé or Villa Happ.

The resemblance to grandma Beatrix and dad Alexander as toddlers is amazing!

Last edited:
The Princes married in 2002, so she was born in 2003; she will be 3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! AMALIA. She looks after the Queen a lot, the cheeks and the mouth are the same, the little one is more Zorreguieta.

Yes! I think the same ...Princess Catharina Amalia is a spitting image of her greandmother, Queen Beatrix, but Princess Alexia is more Zorreguieta's look-a-like! :D However, we must wait until both of them could grew up a little...

Vanesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom