Princess Catharina-Amalia, News and Pictures 3 (Dec 2005 - July 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria1999

Aristocracy
City
Los Angeles
Country
United States
Here, in LA is 10 min. before midnight so...Happy Birthday to the little princess:)

Yay! A big 'hoera!' for our little princess! :)

I made a video with pictures of the little princess, because her birthday.
You can download it here: http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FRY2U094CYIX3P87AKY3370HY

First song is Dutch, Trijntje Oosterhuis with 'Nu dat jij er bent'. Trijntje wrote this song because the birth of Catharina-Amalia. Second song (little part of it): You are so beautiful (Joe Cocker). :)

Happy birthday to PRINCESS CATHARINA AMALIA!

Obviously, our traditional set of pics of the birthday baby PICTURES COURTESY OF ROYALIMAGES, RTL.NL, NOS.NL, DW-WORLD, CEBUCO, ROYALPORTRAITS

Last edited:
Marengo said:
Miffy also celebrates the birthday of Catharina-Amalia on the royal website. The family tree of Miffy is given and you can draw pictures of the royals to a the right place in this tree.

http://www.koninklijkhuis.nl/content.jsp?objectid=10884

aaawww.... that must be the best gift to celebrate a princess' birthday so far. so original... haha... cute little game!
i'm liking the dutch crownprincely family more & more. i like how they announced Maxima's 2nd pregnancy by publishing a letter written by Amalia.
so original.... :) :) :)

Happy 2nd Birthday, Princess Catharina-Amalia !!!

purple_platinum said:
aaawww.... that must be the best gift to celebrate a princess' birthday so far. so original... haha... cute little game!
i'm liking the dutch crownprincely family more & more. i like how they announced Maxima's 2nd pregnancy by publishing a letter written by Amalia.
so original.... :) :) :)

Happy 2nd Birthday, Princess Catharina-Amalia !!!

that's true purple_platinum.. i forgot of that. the royal house of the netherlands has such an original way of doing things...

Happy Birthday Amalia!!
Feliz Cumpleaños!!!

Todays its a lovely day here in Argentina..very suny and windy:D :)

it would be cute if the argentinians sing Happy Birthday to erfprinses on the place where they stayed..
i hope the little princess have a fun day. Is WA with her in buenos aires?

purple_platinum said:
it would be cute if the argentinians sing Happy Birthday to erfprinses on the place where they stayed..
i hope the little princess have a fun day. Is WA with her in buenos aires?

No he is i The Netherlands for the annual Prince Claus awards, an event which will happen today. I believe the Queen, WA, Laurentien, Constantijn, Mabel and Friso will be present.

The Watcher said:
I made a video with pictures of the little princess, because her birthday.
You can download it here: http://s58.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FRY2U094CYIX3P87AKY3370HY

First song is Dutch, Trijntje Oosterhuis with 'Nu dat jij er bent'. Trijntje wrote this song because the birth of Catharina-Amalia. Second song (little part of it): You are so beautiful (Joe Cocker). :)

very lovely little video! really nice to see.. thank you for making it!:)

Feliz Cumpleanos, Amalita!

Oooh, the Miffy thing is just sooooo great! I really do adore it! Thanks for posting it Marengo! I will give it a try later on... ;)

And the video you made is great too, the Watcher! :)

News from the Benelux Royals Message Board, posted by Netty
[FONT=verdana, arial]I heard from my boss (a photo agency) that Máxima will give out some pictures of Amalia tonight on the occasion of her birthday.[/FONT]

:) Wszystkiego Najlepszego z okazji urodzin Amalia.

All the best on Birthday Amalia:)

Happy Birthday to little Princess Catharina Amalia!
I'm sure her daddy is sorry he couldn't be with her, and I bet he gave her a very nice birthday phone call.:)

Look on Polfoto there are some new pictures of Amalia

The pics from Polfoto
Polfoto 07-12-2005 Argentine-born Princess Maxima of the Netherlands, holds her daughter Princess Alexia while Princess Catharina-Amalia laughs during a photo session in Buenos Aires, Argentina Wednesday Dec.7, 2005. Princess Catharina-Amalia celebrates her second birthday on Wednesday

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 453
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 542
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 549
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 494
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 446
Last edited:
ANP pictures

Attachments

• 3252296.jpg
    3252296.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 405
  • 3252300.jpg
    3252300.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 3252307.jpg
    3252307.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 364
  • 3252321.jpg
    3252321.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 397
  • 3252324.jpg
    3252324.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 366
Great pictures!

I'm not sure Maxima realized how much she almost showed when she was squatting though.

Liked Maxima's outfit, not too casual but not formal either. Pretty blue earrings. I really dislike her shoes! (the ankle straps are back)

Amalia's a cutie. Pretty outfit. And she seemed very nicely behaved: having fun, natural.

They're sooooo cute!!!! :p

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, Princess Amalia! :D

Lovely pics. It's good to see little Princess Alexia.

wow!! aren't those pictures trully lovely? the scenery is grand, so sunny and with the lake near... maxima is looking really young and refreshing in that outift (i love it, one of my favourites in a long time...) and the girls look cute both dressed with the blue outfits. seems that maxima went to have a walk just after her last day of official visit in argentina with her daugthers... i find it really beautiful it's in spring and summer when all south america looks its best and their royal guests make it more interesting... :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom