Princess Catharina-Amalia, News and Pictures 3 (Dec 2005 - July 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wieske_S said:
I saw Amalia and Alexia on tv today, on a program called Shownieuws. W-A and Maxima were in Turijn to watch the Olympics. W-A had Amalia in his lap, and Maxima had Alexia. Alexia was wearing a cute orange hat.
I don't know if there are pictures of this yet?
They also had a small interview with W-A, where he said that it was very special for him to watch ice skating together with his daughters for the first time (W-A likes to ice skate).

you can see pictures in the forum called "dutch royals in torino 2006" :)

Thanks! :D
I was already wondering why nobody was talking about this. ;)

Wieske_S said:
Thanks! :D
I was already wondering why nobody was talking about this. ;)

I think we have all been overpowered by the wonderfulness of the photos and cant talk anymore.

Hello ,I'm new member
I'm French
I don't speak english very well :(

Thank you for the pictures!! :)
Catherina is beautiful girl

Last edited:
picsou14 said:
Hello ,I'm new member
I'm French
I don't speak english very well :(

Thank you for the pictures!! :)
Catherina is beautiful girl

Hey picsou14... great to have you here.. keep posting.. ;)

Hello Picsou !

Welcome here, I am a new member also, a French speaking Belgian
Bienvenue au club !!!!

Does anyone know if Princess Catherina-Amalia get to see her maternal family and how often?

She saw her maternal family when Princess Maxima traveled to Brazil and Argentina in 2005. The Zorriguetta family were also present at her sister Alexia's christening in November.

Kelly said:
Does anyone know if Princess Catherina-Amalia get to see her maternal family and how often?

Her maternal grandparents got to see CA and Alexia a lot. They visit the Netherlands privately.

Thank you for the pictures!!!!!!

Yes thank you so very much for the pics of this sweet little girl :)

I was watching a show on tv called: 'Blauw Bloed' it's a Dutch show about royals, they showed a small film about the christening of Felicia (daughter of Ps Maurits & Pss Mariléne) Amalia didn't want to leave the camera's and people, she kept waving and saying hello.. at the end, Pss Máxima had to lift er up and take her to the car.... só cute

Did you have photo's from Amalia by the Christening of Felicia??

I don't have any pictures, but in the next week, I am going to try to get screenshots of Blauw Bloed, if I can get some, I will post them here... :)

Princess Robijn said:
I was watching a show on tv called: 'Blauw Bloed' it's a Dutch show about royals, they showed a small film about the christening of Felicia (daughter of Ps Maurits & Pss Mariléne) Amalia didn't want to leave the camera's and people, she kept waving and saying hello.. at the end, Pss Máxima had to lift er up and take her to the car.... só cute

how nice... what a lovely attitude. she looks as if she enjoys being photographed, which is really nice. she will be a queen of the people, just as beatrix or maxima. did she wear a dress as for alexia's christening?

the dress was a bit shorter, but it looked like it... :)

puresnow said:
thank you very much!

Those pictures never fail to put a smile on my face! Amalia even steals the attention away from her baby sister :p .

And where are the official paparazzi photos of her?

Princess Robijn said:
Heheheh! How sweet... she's already a people's princess. :)

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_1.jpg
    ScreenHunter_1.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 343
  • ScreenHunter_4.jpg
    ScreenHunter_4.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 376
  • ScreenHunter_5.jpg
    ScreenHunter_5.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 333
  • ScreenHunter_6.jpg
    ScreenHunter_6.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 545
  • ScreenHunter_7.jpg
    ScreenHunter_7.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 594
  • ScreenHunter_8.jpg
    ScreenHunter_8.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 487
  • ScreenHunter_11.jpg
    ScreenHunter_11.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 565
That is the cutest thing!:)
Amalia sure is a funny little girl! She seems to have inherited her mother's personality - bubbly :)
Wonder if Alexia got it as well?

The Watcher said:
Screenshots:), video Blauw Bloed (EO, NED1)

wow.. how did you do that, I couldn't.. and would it be ok if I use those pictures??

Oh Amalia is sooo cool! She really is adorable. :)

Princess Robijn said:
wow.. how did you do that, I couldn't.. and would it be ok if I use those pictures??
Of course :)

To make screenshots in Windows Media Player, you have to change the Video Acceleration:

Windows Media Player > Tools (Extra) > Options (Opties) > tab Performance (Prestaties)
=> Video Acceleration (videoversnelling): none (so not full)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom