Prince Pieter-Christiaan and Prince Floris, News and Pictures 1 (July 2003-Apr 2005)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina

Courtier
City
Irgendwo im Nirgendwo
Country
Germany
Does anyone know where I can find up-to-date picture of Pieter-Christiaan & Floris?

thanks for your reply, but I think there are no new photos of Pieter-Christiaan & Floris

:(

Originally posted by Tina@Jul 24th, 2003 - 1:15 pm
thanks for your reply, but I think there are no new photos of Pieter-Christiaan & Floris

:(
Ah, you are after my own heart! I heard that Floris :blush: was photographed on holiday in Italy with P. Bernhard Snr..... and a girlfriend :( I'm not a dedicated royal watcher or anything, I have just been browsing the net for Dutch things and people as I am learning the language. O jee, er zijn lekker gezichten in Nederland! :p

you're the first one I see writing in Dutch :clap: because you said you're learning Dutch I'm proud to see a foreigner tking the trouble to learn my beautiful language :D

hoi

hoe gaat het met u?

:D

nog meer Nederlands sprekende mensen, de wereld wordt nog eens een mooie plek :D:D

1984 - Floris

Attachments

• 1984___Floris.JPG
    1984___Floris.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 326
1976 - Pieter-Christiaan

Attachments

• 1976___burgers_dierenpark__kleuter__Pieter_Christiaan.JPG
    1976___burgers_dierenpark__kleuter__Pieter_Christiaan.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,137
1980 - Pieter-Christiaan

Attachments

• 1980___Oostenrijk__Pieter_Christiaan__thumersbach__zomervakantie.JPG
    1980___Oostenrijk__Pieter_Christiaan__thumersbach__zomervakantie.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,401
1987 - Floris

Attachments

• 1987___Floris.JPG
    1987___Floris.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 243
2002 - Delft - funeral Prince Claus - Pieter-Christiaan (L) and Floris ®

Attachments

• 2002___Delft___Pieter_Christiaan___Floris.JPG
    2002___Delft___Pieter_Christiaan___Floris.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 330
1972 - Apeldoorn - christening Pieter-Christiaan/doop Pieter-Christiaan

Attachments

• 1972___Apeldoorn___doop_Pieter_Christiaan___Margriet.JPG
    1972___Apeldoorn___doop_Pieter_Christiaan___Margriet.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 389
Originally posted by happy@Jul 29th, 2003 - 1:37 pm
These are great photos!
but they aren't new :(

there are some newer pics of the Queensday three months ago B)

groetjes :innocent:

Originally posted by Tina@Jul 29th, 2003 - 11:08 am
but they aren't new  :(

there are some newer pics of the Queensday three months ago  B)

groetjes  :innocent:

I don't know if I've seen those, I've not seen the ones above though! Must say Floris, you do suit spikey hair! :lol:

Floris

Attachments

• 121201.jpg
    121201.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 314
Wat leuk, al die Nederlanders hier!!!!

But now......back to english.......to everybody who can't read dutch! Floris is said to have a girlfriend, according to Story, a dutch tabloid, yesssssss. I need them for my sources :p , her name is Anna..............I've got a picture of her, but I can't scan it yet, first I have to erase every program on my computer and than restore everything........than I'll scan it.....

Originally posted by Danjel@Oct 16th, 2003 - 2:21 pm
But now......back to english.......to everybody who can't read dutch! Floris is said to have a girlfriend
Oh well, there goes my chance. Two lawyers don't always make a good couple I guess - think of the arguments....! :lol:

What do we know about Prince Floris? Are there any photos? Which sister of the Queen is his mother?

princess Margriet is his mother and he is the youngest of four..I think there is a thread about him somewhere..:)

Ha, I knew it!! it was fairly recent too!! :)
Way to go Dennis!!

Foto-Floris-7-10-99.jpg

What are their girlfriends' names, what do they (their girlfriends) do, how long have they each been with their respective partners?

These princes are so much "under the radar" in regards to press attention. I know their older brothers Maurits and Bernhard Jr. get very little press attention, but these two brothers get even less! Any information would be much appreciated!

Girlfriend Pieter-Christiaan is: Anita (I thought their relationship was over, but it seems that that was a gossip-story)

Girlfriend Floris is: Aimee

The Van Vollenhoven-boys like women with brown hair :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom