Prince Friso and Princess Mabel, Current Events 3 (September 2008 - January 2014)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Story = absolutely NOT credible when it comes to the RF. They are the worst gossiprag we have here in H, together with Party.
Story loves writing lies about the RF and know little shame in doing so.

They attended Global Forum in Shuneh yesterday.

Picture at Petra.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 20.6.2009

20-06-2009 Amsterdam : Princess Mabel and Prince Friso attended
the AmsterdamDiner hosted by the Aids Foundation in the Heineken
Music Hall in Amsterdam. The benefit diner is to raise money for
LAASER, a large programme for HIV-resistance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

20-06-2009 Amsterdam : Princess Mabel and Prince Friso attended
the AmsterdamDiner hosted by the Aids Foundation in the Heineken
Music Hall in Amsterdam. The benefit diner is to raise money for
LAASER, a large programme for HIV-resistance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Nicole's outfit is too sexy for this kind of event and she should have worn a bra.

Nicole's outfit is too sexy for this kind of event and she should have worn a bra.

I think she dressed perfectly,this is Amsterdam,we are stylish,not fussy.

Please excuse my ignorance, but is Nicole the sister of Princess Mabel?

I love Victor's jacket! Fabulous!

This looked like a very lovely event. Do Friso and Mabel plan to visit their families while in Amsterdam?

:previous:

Yes, Nicoline Wisse-Smit is one of Mabel's sisters. I loved Mabel's dress, it was Mabel without being too Mabel, if you get what I mean. I also think that Mabel and Friso annual attendance at this event is excellent, helping to raise awareness for such a worthy cause.

I disagree. Dress cut is too bold and she should have worn a bra. To say nothing of her gladiator shoes. It looks like a beach outfit. It seems quite fussy to me. Wesse Smit family loves to attract attention.

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

Mabels dress is somewhat greek,her sister is the beach type of thing,I agree.But lets move to the fashion thread for this if you don't mind.:)

02-07-2009 Rotterdam Prince Friso, accompanied by Princess Mabel, received the prestigieus Leonardo da Vinci medal 2009 at the cityhall in Rotterdam.
This medal is awarded to a person which has great meaning for the Higher Technical Education.

PPE Agency

02-07-2009 Rotterdam Prince Friso, accompanied by Princess Mabel, received the prestigieus Leonardo da Vinci medal 2009 at the cityhall in Rotterdam.
This medal is awarded to a person which has great meaning for the Higher Technical Education.
PPE Agency

The award ceremony is part of the annual conference of SEFI,the European Society for Enginering Sciences
that holds its annual conference in Rotterdam at present.

Prince Friso studied Air and Space Sciences as well as Economics and graduated Cum Laude on both in the same year.
He is director of TNO research Space Technology Center,Delft,ao,he also is co-founder,advisor and member of the Board
of Wizzair,a very successfull price fighter airline based in Hungary,ao.

Congratulations to Prince Friso! I must say, I am very impressed with the resume that Lucien has posted. To graduate Cum Laude with a double major, especially one that consists of two of the most difficult subjects, is next to impossible. He must be a very brilliant man.

Congratulations to Prince Friso! I must say, I am very impressed with the resume that Lucien has posted. To graduate Cum Laude with a double major, especially one that consists of two of the most difficult subjects, is next to impossible. He must be a very brilliant man.

Not the same year sorry,but the next was when he majored in Economics,he did study both Space Sciences and Economics simultaniously tho.
In 1997 he studied one year at INSEAD,Fontainebleau,the European Institute of Business Administration where he obtained his MBA.

Yes,he is the wizzkid of the family,oh well,here:

The Dutch Royal House

His work,past and present:

The Dutch Royal House

Impressive on all accounts still,indeed.

Thanks, Lucien! You are right. He may not have studied these programs simultaneously, but it still incredibly impressive. Prince Friso seems like a very intelligent person.

Thanks, Lucien! You are right. He may not have studied these programs simultaneously, but it still incredibly impressive. Prince Friso seems like a very intelligent person.

Oh but he did study both simultaniously,he just graduated in Space Sciences a year before he graduated in Economics.

Air & Space Sciences in Delft from 1988 to 1994.
Economics in Rotterdam from 1990 to 1995.

He had a beautifull house along a canal in the center of Delft at the time,
across the canal from the Old Church where he and Princess Mabel married.

He was THE "talk of the town",the brains everyone envied,
an amazing,and down to earth,talent and,a smart looker at that time...:whistling:..

Princess Mabel has been named on the Opzij 100, a list of the 100 most powerful women of The Netherlands. Opzij is a feminist magazine.

HRH Princess Mabel will attend,and speech at,the TEDx congress,Amsterdam friday november 20th.

The TEDx is the most distinguished of congresses and you're only invited after a very strict selection policy,
you have to be a worthwhile enough player in the global circus to be invited.Only 450 are allowed to attend.

TED: Ideas worth spreading

HRH Princess Mabel will attend,and speech at,the TEDx congress,Amsterdam friday november 20th.

The TEDx is the most distinguished of congresses and you're only invited after a very strict selection policy,
you have to be a worthwhile enough player in the global circus to be invited.Only 450 are allowed to attend.

TED: Ideas worth spreading
Then it's obviously an honor for her to be attending. Congratulations to her!

Princess Mabel speeks during the opening of The Hague International
Model United Nations, which has the theme "Good Governance".
The International Model United Nations is held in the World Forum
Convention Centre in Den Haag, January 25, 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

Princess Mabel speeks during the opening of The Hague International
Model United Nations, which has the theme "Good Governance".
The International Model United Nations is held in the World Forum
Convention Centre in Den Haag, January 25, 2010

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga **

HRH is Patron of the The International Model United Nations.:)

Princess Mabel was in Paris this saturday. I 'bumped in' to her in the Saint Germain des Prés district. She was with two other women, possibly her sisters.

:previous:

Her twitter said that she attended the Viktor & Rolf fashion show at Paris Fashion Week. She described it as "amazing".

Its a shame there's no pictures, I don't hear about Princess Mabels work so often. :ermm:
It's wonderful she travels so far, for her work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom