Prince Friso and Princess Mabel, Current Events 1 (August 2003 - September 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
why does jf lose the right to the throne is he marries her? didn't beatrix liked her future in law?

The government didn't want to give permission for the marriage, because Mabel and Friso didn't told the whole true about Mabel's history (She had when she was student contacts with a well-known Dutch criminal)

That's no suprise. Harald is godfather of Johan Friso, if I'm right.

It's the big day!!! About two hours televisionbroadcasting begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Watcher@Apr 24th, 2004 - 4:02 am
Video-stream: NOS

Videostreams under 'Mediatheek'.
Still doesn't work! There must be a problem with my computer

Originally posted by Danielane+Apr 24th, 2004 - 4:22 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Danielane @ Apr 24th, 2004 - 4:22 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Watcher@Apr 24th, 2004 - 4:02 am
Video-stream: NOS

Videostreams under 'Mediatheek'.
Still doesn't work! There must be a problem with my computer [/b][/quote]

I posted a step by step for you in the thread titled

Wedding Of Prince Johan-friso And Mabel, The Wedding, where you posted your original request.

Will she have any title at all?

If the wedding was not approved by parliament, why did the Prime Minister go?

That is a good question.
As far i now he stay with the cond title, and the parlamente acept de wedding with the conditon of he abedicat is place in sucetion of the trone.

If Parliament didn't approve of Mabel, why was the P.M. at the wedding?

Also, as an agent or member of the government, he may have opposed it on legal or parliamentary grounds, but may not have opposed the marriage of Johan Friso and Mabel as individuals. Officially he probably could not condone the marriage because of Mabel not revealing the truth, but maybe he did not oppose it personally.

According magazine Prive last months ago, Friso say them that he and Mabel will be Iceland for honeymoon. But I think that was a joke's Friso.
This is my first post in this board, and I'm very big Friso's fan. :heart: I love :heart: him!!!!

The webpage about Prince friso on koninklijkhuis.nl is deleted :angry: now he isn't a member of the ducht royal house, his page is gone, only the website about the wedding is on koninklijkhuis.nl

Friso and mabel's wedding

Goodbey Friso :cry:

I guess it is, because there are also no sites of Irene and Christina (same situation). The site of the Dutch Royal family is always a little bit strange. Only a few pictures and than not really 'royal' pictures. And under 'Members of the Royal house' are still Prince Claus and Princess Juliana :blink: . I think that they could better change that and put the links to the 'In Memoriam'. And Princess Catharina-Amalia has still not her own page under 'Members of the Royal family' :(

Hmm...He's still in the English format of the site, but not the Dutch...interesting

they're baaaaaaack!!!

ROTTERDAM, 28 MEI. Prins Johan Friso en zijn echtgenote Mabel Wisse Smit kregen gisteren een rondleiding van architect Rem Koolhaas over een expositie van diens werk in de Rotterdamse Kunsthal.

Prince Friso and his wife Mabel Wisse Smit were given a tour by architect Rem Koolhaas of the exhibition of his work in the Rotterdamse Kunsthal.

Johan Frisco and Mabel

(from the Benelux Msg Board)

Originally posted by patje@May 11th, 2004 - 1:40 pm
The webpage about Prince friso on koninklijkhuis.nl is deleted :angry: now he isn't a member of the ducht royal house, his page is gone, only the website about the wedding is on koninklijkhuis.nl

Friso and mabel's wedding

Goodbey Friso :cry:
that's not really fair...

does Mabel still work for the soros foundation? -and Friso have a job in the Netherlands - so where do they live?

they live in Londen, Prince Friso is director of TNO SPACE in delft, Mabel Still works for the soros foundation

Originally posted by patje@Jun 9th, 2004 - 5:00 pm
they live in Londen, Prince Friso is director of TNO SPACE in delft, Mabel Still works for the soros foundation
Thanx :)

It really is unfortunate that he lost his birthright because he married the woman he loved and chose to be his life's mate. It made me sad too when I saw that he wasn't included in the royal family's website. I don't think that was necessary, I mean, he's still the reigning sovereign's son. :cry:

is it still going to work for these two - with one in London and the other in Holland - if Mabel is pregnant ?

Can somebody change that maYbel into mabel, I'm sorry, ( i knwo a little baby with the name maybel, so sorry :p )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom