The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 02:08 AM
Serene Highness

She looks very nice. Looks like she's due really soon.

Old 06-01-2006, 02:10 AM
Heir Apparent

She's a little too pregnant to wear such high heels, don't you think?

Old 06-01-2006, 02:21 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisiñaki
She's a little too pregnant to wear such high heels, don't you think?
One would think that as a woman gets more pregnant, she would stop wearing high heels. Not the case! I've known many women who buy cute, very high heels while they're in their third trimester (maybe a size bigger) and still wear them perfectly balanced. Royal women, such as Mary and Letizia, still wore fashionable high heels all throughout their pregnancies (maybe a little shorter of a heel). So nowadays I think women in public still wear high heels while pregnant but switch to comfy shoes at home. :p
Old 06-01-2006, 02:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
So nowadays I think women in public still wear high heels while pregnant but switch to comfy shoes at home. :p
Let's hope they do! I know how swollen your ankles become at the last trimester of pregnancy and oy that isn't pretty!
And check out, I don't know if my eyes are deceiving me but there's not a bow in sight!:p
Old 06-01-2006, 04:51 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

She looks great, the dress is lovely and the extra weight does wonders for her face, she seems to be glowing.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:44 AM
Moderator Emeritus

She looked really beautiful!
Her dress looks pretty, but the shoes are ugly (and I agree, very high heels )...
Old 06-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Nobility

according her docters she will due at 7 july..Mabel had said that to princess annette in Amsterdam according a dutch tv program.

Source: Entertainment Live, Dutch television
Old 06-02-2006, 09:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

mabel look great, very happy, I think she will have a boy...luana born in england, the new baby will born in amsterdam?
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 06-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Administrator

She does look nice...like many..I am not feeling those shoes...maybe that's her variation of a bow :) What is it exactly?
Old 06-02-2006, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
She does look nice...like many..I am not feeling those shoes...maybe that's her variation of a bow :) What is it exactly?
It looks that Mabel likes shoes like these:) if she feel comfortable on them that's fine. She looks happy.
Old 06-02-2006, 11:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I must say I prefer her fashion choises when she is pregnant than those before the pregnancy (1st and 2nd):)

Old 08-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Aristocracy

Happy Birthday to princess Mabel !
Old 08-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Nobility

The pic in the card for Zaria's birth.
(i'm sorry for the quality but my scan have a problem )

Old 08-20-2006, 04:48 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidu
The pic in the card for Zaria's birth.
(i'm sorry for the quality but my scan have a problem )
Wow, such a wonderful picture! Thanks for posting it! They certainly look like a very happy family.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

it's great to see luana and zaria again!
Zaria look excatly like her sister when she born!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 08-24-2006, 04:38 PM
Commoner

what a verry nice couple, and yes i have the picture too
Old 08-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Mabel of Orange has as Director EU Affairs, Open Society Institute opened the AIDSVaccine06 congress, the international most leading scientific congress regarding research of a vaccine against AIDS in the RAI in Amsterdam.

Pics from PPE.
For more, click here: http://www.ppe-agency.com/preview.ph...incess%20Mabel

Call me mad, but I love that coat to bits!

Old 08-29-2006, 04:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie
Princess Mabel of Orange has as Director EU Affairs, Open Society Institute opened the AIDSVaccine06 congress, the international most leading scientific congress regarding research of a vaccine against AIDS in the RAI in Amsterdam.

Pics from PPE.

Thank you for those pictures Maxie! And no, I won't call you mad, I kinda liked it too... It has a "Beatles" feeling to it, but I like it.
Old 08-29-2006, 04:30 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:

Pics from PPE.

I like it, too! She looks stunning! I think it's my favourite mabel-outfit so far. Red suits her alot!

Old 08-29-2006, 08:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:

Thanks for the pics Maxie!

Mabel's so involved with AIDS, I wonder why she didn't attend the recent AIDS convention in Toronto? It seems like it would've been the perfect platform for her to bring her own experiences and knowledge to a global platform and to bend the ears of some pretty influential people.

Closed Thread