Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien, News & Events 1 (Jan 2003 - March 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think yesterday all of us forgot the birthday of Princess Laurentien.;) She was born on 25th May 1966.So yesterday was her 39th birthday.
Happy birthday to the Princess with all the best wishes and happiness.

Dresses above the knee are not for Laurentien...belated happy birthday!

I think people seem to be a little over critical of Laurentien. I think she looks glamourous in her latest outfit and she seems really confident in her look.

She should wear more skirts above the knee. I think she looks glorious!

It's just me personally...i think in the pictures above where her dresses and skirts are at the knee or below she looks sleek and elegant. In the ones where the dress or skirt is above the knee she looks out of proportion....or else she's like Mathilde and quite tall and it's the photographs that are the problem.

from hellomagazine.com

Constanijn and Laurentien at the wedding of Vanessa von Bismarck Aumuhle, Germany, on Saturday.

Attachments

• bismark-dop2a.jpg
    bismark-dop2a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 830
I` ve just seen images of them on TV. They both looked lovely...Are they related to the couple?

marezdote said:
from hellomagazine.com

Constanijn and Laurentien at the wedding of Vanessa von Bismarck Aumuhle, Germany, on Saturday.

i copy of articles than ONE of pictures

The great-great-granddaughter of the first chancellor of the German Empire, Vanessa von Bismarck wed 35-year-old Maximilian Weiner on Saturday
Photo: © Rex
Click on photos to enlarge

Prince Constantijn and his wife, Princess Laurentien, were guests at the religious ceremony, held in Germany
Photo: © Rex

guestit.gif

30 MAY 2005

Prince Constantijn and Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands were among the illustrious guests who saw socialite Vanessa von Bismarck wed 35-year-old investor Maximilian Weiner in Aumuhle, Germany, on Saturday.

The 34-year-old bride tied the knot at the Bismarck Mausoleum, where her great-great-grandfather Otto Eduard Leopold von Bismarck-Schonhausen – the first chancellor of the German Empire – is buried. The weekend religious ceremony, for which Vanessa wore a lace gown and sparkling tiara, followed a low-key civil wedding held in Aumuhle on Thursday.

Also among the guests were Vanessa's father, real estate developer Ferdinand von Bismarck, and Princess Lilly zu Sayn-Wittgenstein, who is due to give birth this summer, with her husband, Lambros Milona.

Vanessa, who graduated from London's European Business School with a degree in Marketing and International Business Administration, is a partner in Bismarck Phillips Communications, a PR company whose clients include Louis Vuitton, Stella McCartney and Hugo Boss.

The groom, the son of an antiques dealer mum and finiancial consultant father, is a graduate of the University of Bristol and is a partner in two Brussels-based firms.

I don´t understand Norwegian but I think she will be her godmother. For me very surprising...but a nice gesture

She will be baptized June 16th, 2005

laurentien with the baptism

Attachments

• laurentien.JPG
    laurentien.JPG
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,413
:eek: :eek: I don,t like the clothes she was wearing at the christening of Leah!!!! Horrible!!!! it doesnt suit her. Some time ago she wore a red dress in denmark at the Hans Christian Anderson Festifity,s. That was verry beautyfull!!!!!!:D :D

I think it is leather but am not sure because it is so shiny. the hat is something for a woman over 60 years old.
I find that after a while you get used to her consistant strange taste in clothes, it does not really shock anymore.

Bubbette said:
what is she wearing!

Can someone tell which occasion is this?

From Colourpress

Attachments

• laurentien.jpg
    laurentien.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 317
  • laurentien2.jpg
    laurentien2.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 282
I think it is from a birthday party. The lady in the picture is 115 years old.

Yes it is the birthday party from Hendrikje van Andel Schipper. Today she celebrating here 115th Birthday

She is, as far as anyone can tell, the oldest living person in the world! What a nice birthday present for her to get a visit from the princess.

Some years ago mrs Hendrikje van Andel was invited to visit the queen. That was the year that here in Holland was the swine-plague. Al lot of animals got sick.We have in Holland something called " koninginnedag" . Every year the royal family celebrates in a different city the birthday of oure late queen Juliana.

Thanks for the photos,Anna.It's really great.Happy birthday to Mrs Van Andel.Wish more years and health come for her.

Anyone knows what event this is?
Look at the matching purse and shoes:D
from colourpress

Attachments

• COLOUR10231498.jpg
    COLOUR10231498.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 715
  • COLOUR10231499.jpg
    COLOUR10231499.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 225
  • COLOUR10231500.jpg
    COLOUR10231500.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 255
  • COLOUR10231501.jpg
    COLOUR10231501.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 687
  • COLOUR10231502.jpg
    COLOUR10231502.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 233
  • COLOUR10231507.jpg
    COLOUR10231507.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 281
  • COLOUR10231508.jpg
    COLOUR10231508.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 230
  • COLOUR10231505.jpg
    COLOUR10231505.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 538
  • COLOUR10231504.jpg
    COLOUR10231504.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 448
  • COLOUR10231506.jpg
    COLOUR10231506.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 468
Larzen said:
Anyone knows what event this is?
Look at the matching purse and shoes:D
from colourpress

Yes quite cool accessories! Thanks for the pictures Larzen.

I think they were taken yesterday when Laurentien was in the province of Gelderland. She was, I think, opening a cultural festival. She watched a music and dance show that was written to honour the year of Hans Christian Andersen.

This blue outfit is looking really great on her!!! She gets looking better every year.

I agree, the blue really suits her. It shows off her highlights in her hair very well. Glad to see pics of her again.

So am I the only one who thinks this kind of blue too flashy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom