Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette and Family, Current Events 1 (May 2003-August 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Victoria! I think this is the first pictures we get to see of Benjamin apart from the one released at his birth. Cute family :)

aww that's lovely!!! Thanks for the picture, how nice to see how much little Benjamin has grown already!

Has Benjamin been baptised already?

Stellad

Has Benjamin been baptised already?

No, he hasn't been baptized yet. Normally this takes about half a year before the DRF gets their children baptised. :flowers:

I really like the picture, very considerate of them to give us one. A truly, beautiful family! :wub:

Benjamin is looking funny. But I love Bernhard and his family. They are so natural.

No, he hasn't been baptized yet. Normally this takes about half a year before the DRF gets their children baptised. :flowers:

I really like the picture, very considerate of them to give us one. A truly, beautiful family! :wub:

I always wonder why it takes them such a long time to baptise their children. Usually it happens 2 months or so after birth, from what I see with babies of cousins/friends. I suppose it takes some puzzling to find a date that suits a big part of the family, considering many live/travel abroad.

I believe they usually announce the van Vollenhoven godparents only at the day of the baptism, so we have to wait for that too (I suppose it is the turn of prince Floris this time).

Nice family picture!

Isabella looks so much like her mommy. And Samuel is SUPER cute! Benjamin looks awkward at the moment, but I'm sure he'll grow up to be a cute boy too :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has reached 10 pages, so time for a new one. Thanks to all who participated here and we hope to see you in the second thread about Prince Bernhard, Princess Annette and their family, which can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom